Rena of BDJ girls

I had the opportunity to see Rena for the third time. This time was with BDJ Girls. She was with an agency in NJ before. Rena is one of the most wonderful women I have ever been with. I have been hobbying for over 10 years. There are many gfe girls but none as good as Rena. I went out to Long island (westbury area) and went to very nice hotel. Kim at BDJ gave me room number and i went up. Rena opened the door as soon as i got there without having to knock. I love that as I dont like when you have to wait in the hallway. Anyway Rena was wearing a very nice bra and pantie red and black wearing high heals, long brown hair with some lighter highlights. She really is a beautiful woman, very pretty face and a great body. Nice size b cups and a very nice butt. She greats me with a very nice kiss as she gives me a nice hug. She just knows how to take her hand and caress your hair or neck in a sexy way. After I excuse myself to shower and she offers to help but i tell her i will be out in a few minutes. I come out and there she is waiting for me at edge of bed. She comes almost running to me and gives me a very nice kiss and we start making out like long lost lovers. She drops to her knees and gives me a very good bbbj. I pulled her up to kiss her again. I was already rock hard. We made our way to the bed and fell onto the bed. I slowly kissed my way down and had already unhooked her bra and was kissing those nipples which got very hard and she moaned with pleasure. Went down further and pulled off her panty and went for some daty. Very clean and I think i must have hit the right spot cause she got very wet. Went back up and started kissing and she leaned over for cover and put it on and she started on top. What i sight. She likes to lean back and I can hold onto her hips and we go at it pretty good. She yells she is coming after about ten minutes. she quivers and says she is a little sensitive. We slow down and after a few minutes she is touching me and I am still hard. We go to mish and then doggie. With doggie I like to lie her down on her stomach and kiss her back from her butt up to her neck. She seems to enjoy as she makes soft moans. ( good actress if she does not enjoy) I do this for a few minutes up and down and each time i reach her neck my dick gets close to going in. With cover on I enter doggie and I start slow and work it up and after a few minutes I am really pounding and she is taking it real well. I finally bust and drop next to her on the bed. It was fantastic. She cleaned me up and then started playing with me again. I knew after that I was not going to come again in the time we had left. But I let her play with me and I sucked on those nipples and played with her clit. We were kissing in between . She really makes you feel that you are the only man in her life. The room is romanticly lit and she caresses and touches you in a way like a real girlfriend. Some girls especially asians will just lie there while your banging away but she will caress you and touch you all the time. Great experience. Will definitely repeat. You guys should defintiely check her out if you have not seen her yet. www.bdjgirls.net

Shills typically write in two or paragraphs, especially if the writer is a woman. LOL

What woman do you know talks like that? A woman does not narrate a story about the pounding she is getting. A woman will interject in the story about the thread count of the sheets she was getting pounded on.

Last edited:
He may be a shill getting some cut. Based on what he wrote sounds like a guy pushing her on another board under the name Matt4321. I believe this is the same Rena that worked for elegant asian in nj. Solid reviews of her there. If its the same dude, he wrote a bunch about her on that board in both NJ and LI forums.

Last edited:
He may be a shill getting some cut. Based on what he wrote sounds like a guy pushing her on another board under the name Matt4321. I believe this is the same Rena that worked for elegant asian in nj. Solid reviews of her there. If its the same dude, he wrote a bunch about her on that board in both NJ and LI forums.
What happens if you are wrong? I personally know people that were accused of being shills that were not. And some of them I know well and in person.

Different people have different posting styles. Some people just love a provider or more a glass half full type person. To some, they will sound like a shill. The guy does not have enough body of work to know yet.

UG needs more contributors here. It is too easy to lurk. People are not going to stop if a few jump all over them if they give too positive a review.

Wrong or right, I have no idea. All I said was "he may be". Two guys before me bought up the shill thing. I was just commenting. Didn't mean any offense. I brought it up because if its the same girl, she has solid reviews which back up the review here.

Last edited:
"the room is romanticly lit" -- "she knows just how to take your hand and caress your hair or neck in a sexy way" -- "You guys should defintiely check her out if you have not seen her yet."

seems awfully shilly to me, and the perspective seems female.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So is it possible to give someone a really good review (especially from a new person) and not look like a shill? How would such a post look like?
one thing I look for is to see if there is eve just ONE negative comment in the review. Only shills have absolutely perfect sessions. Real life has glitches.

Paper, you said: "A woman will interject in the story about the thread count of the sheets she was getting pounded on."

Matt8686 said "Anyway Rena was wearing a very nice bra and pantie red and black wearing high heals, long brown hair with some lighter highlights"

What dude comments on the color of the undies and highlights in her hair. If not a female shill, a gay hairdresser shill writing under a nom de plume Matt8686!!

one thing I look for is to see if there is eve just ONE negative comment in the review. Only shills have absolutely perfect sessions. Real life has glitches.
Even shills do not have perfect sessions.

Very positive people tend to focus on only the positive and forget the negative. There are guys here (especially older ones) that are so tickled pink that a good looking younger women (subjective) is touching them (even though they are paying for this service). The experience leaves them euphoric. A subset of this type of person, eventually falls for some of these providers (I know some of these well).

They are going to post near perfect reviews because that is how they perceive their experience. The opposite is also true. Some guys see providers as a subspecies of human beings and deserve to be exploited.

Being a shill implies that they are trying to promote a provider.

Not all people posting perfect reviews are attempted to market a provider. Most would prefer to keep that provider to themselves (most keep the information to themselves), but that is not possible since they are in the business of providing. But when they do post a review it comes off like a shill post.

The proof is in the pudding. Other people will confirm the OP experience and he will be vetted out soon enough.

The OP of this thread had other sources confirming his experience. And most of the other people were incorrect in jumping on him until the vetting process ran its course, especially new posters.

New posters should be encouraged and guided so they may be a new valuable source of information, not jumped on because their reviews were too positive. JMHO.

Last edited:
Paper, you said: "A woman will interject in the story about the thread count of the sheets she was getting pounded on."

Matt8686 said "Anyway Rena was wearing a very nice bra and pantie red and black wearing high heals, long brown hair with some lighter highlights"

What dude comments on the color of the undies and highlights in her hair. If not a female shill, a gay hairdresser shill writing under a nom de plume Matt8686!!
If you pressed me, I could not name the last five bra sets my ATF wore in our last encounters. The last round was a black sports bra and black panties. She had red highlights and wore a barette on the left side of her hair. She wore blue denim short shorts and black stockings.

The time before that, she wore zerbra like bra with four hooks and it was so tight, it left cut marks that looks like she got whipped.

I cannot remember what I ate for lunch yesterday.

Any questions? <wink>

I am sooo gay.

Last edited:
Paperpusher, that's really funny. While I agree with everything you said, one thing stands out big time in this thread...actually 2 things...first, the OP STILL only has 1 post to "his" credit. Second, in almost every thread I've read where the poster was accused of being a shill, the poster responded and refuted the accusation and even went out of his way to prove he wasn't a shill. In this thread, I haven't seen any of that.

Oh and for the record, the last provider I was with was sporting a tiny black G-string, that accentuated her gorgeous round ass, and a pink bra, that accentuated her gorgeous round... ;) Though neither stayed on too long. Lol. Hey point is, being able to write descriptively isn't necessarily a sign of a shill or a woman writer. I happen to write very well and have written stories and accounts that could have gotten into Penthouse Forum. LOL

I accidentally came across this thread and I think Vinny Vega is right about the poster.

However, Rena is really good as I've seen her in NJ and NY. Post #7 here was in NY before she joined BDJ:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47062

Whether Matt is a shill or not does not bother me as he is spot on regarding Rena. Hey, at least he is getting some and reporting about it rather than sitting by his PC with his hand on his dick and calling others shills. lol.