Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

So tonight I met up with my first “sugar baby” courtesy of Reddit. Posted on r4rNYC looking for casual sex in exchange for cash. Got a couple of responses but one stood out. A 19 year old sophomore at NYU…. She quoted $300 for an hour anything but Greek goes. Verified age, set a place to meet, and had fun. $95 to the house (motel) $300 to the girl. Small Asian, great BBBJ, DATY, lots of spit, eye contact, into doggy, into cowgirl, into cum on face.

Take advantage while girls are home for the holidays fellas
How did you word the post so that it wasn't deleted? I've tried that before and been deleted for exchanging cash for sex....

How did you word the post so that it wasn't deleted? I've tried that before and been deleted for exchanging cash for sex....
I simply use generous or sugar in my post title or description and haven’t had it flagged. I don’t mention cash or whatever but they girls that know understand what generous is referencing.

Yeah thats one too many unsolicated dick pic and sifting through hard on photos on reddit for me. I give you credit.
It sounds like the anonymous nature of reddit has aspects that have filled a void of the Seeking section of CL before the ban.

I've been seeing a girl from the RAOMD subreddit on and off for a couple of months. She's in college, she's smoking hot, but there's no sex. I just go down on her until she can barely walk and thats it. I guess it's just fun to have a young beautiful woman cumming over and over for a an hour or two. I love it but I know it's not for everyone.

I've been seeing a girl from the RAOMD subreddit on and off for a couple of months. She's in college, she's smoking hot, but there's no sex. I just go down on her until she can barely walk and thats it. I guess it's just fun to have a young beautiful woman cumming over and over for a an hour or two. I love it but I know it's not for everyone.
So you just eat her out and dip? She wont touch your dick and get you off at all?
The Muff dive area seems more promising as its women seeking for a specific thing as opposed to a bunch of dudes posting pics of their cock.
Is there a RAOMD specific to NYC/LI or its just in general and you state where you live hoping to catch a fish?

So you just eat her out and dip? She wont touch your dick and get you off at all?
The Muff dive area seems more promising as its women seeking for a specific thing as opposed to a bunch of dudes posting pics of their cock.
Is there a RAOMD specific to NYC/LI or its just in general and you state where you live hoping to catch a fish?
You post in the title where you are located, you'll see if you scroll through it. As far as the RAOMD section it is assumed that there is no reciprocation, I'm sure that sometimes there is but I would be very clear before meeting that that is what you are looking for. I love to eat pussy so I don't mind the one way aspect of this. Just being with someone who is more than half my age is amazing and kind of an ego boost to make her cum for hours.

You post in the title where you are located, you'll see if you scroll through it. As far as the RAOMD section it is assumed that there is no reciprocation, I'm sure that sometimes there is but I would be very clear before meeting that that is what you are looking for. I love to eat pussy so I don't mind the one way aspect of this. Just being with someone who is more than half my age is amazing and kind of an ego boost to make her cum for hours.
So does she wear a skirt or undress completely? Does she sit on your face or move around? Thanks

And these are younger attractive women?

Dont limit yourself tiger. Next time pop in with a bottle of wine. Just say its for her tastebuds delight. Put it in the fridge, at some point she might need little hydration from all the pussy tongue loving, she may ask for a glass.
In my experience women in college and older like wine and it makes them horny.
Just bring it over, dont mention it. Worst that can happen is you are down a battle of wine... or you have wine for yourself. Give it a shot

Dont limit yourself tiger. Next time pop in with a bottle of wine. Just say its for her tastebuds delight. Put it in the fridge, at some point she might need little hydration from all the pussy tongue loving, she may ask for a glass.
In my experience women in college and older like wine and it makes them horny.
Just bring it over, dont mention it. Worst that can happen is you are down a battle of wine... or you have wine for yourself. Give it a shot
We've gone through bottles of wine, THC gummies etc... If anything else is happening it's completely up to her. I'm not looking to bait and switch, and as I stated I love eating pussy so I'm good.