Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

The past couple of months I’ve been posting on Reddit in the hookup sub Reddit’s for NYC, RandomActsOfMuffDive and RandomActsOfBlowjob to varying degrees of success. Not sure how many of you are active on the site but there is some fun to be had, especially on RAOMD if that happens to be your thing.
While living alone and having the ability to host I’ve had the most success by making some creative posts calling out oral fun beside the windows overlooking the city, having drinks on the roof then going back for some fun, taking Instagram pics and then going back, etc. I’ve been running this experiment for about a year and I’ve had regular things going with two women, and met an additional six for one off meetups. In NYC there’s a ton of horny NYU and Columbia girls looking for older men and a ton of desperate wives looking to sneak away from their banking husbands. Even while posting on a “muff dive” subreddit I’ve only had one woman not return the favor, and only two not be down for more than just oral.

Worth a shot if you live in a big city, make a post and try to stand out amongst the 100s of other M4F type posts. Happy Hunting

pokler

Power Bottom
The past couple of months I’ve been posting on Reddit in the hookup sub Reddit’s for NYC, RandomActsOfMuffDive and RandomActsOfBlowjob to varying degrees of success. Not sure how many of you are active on the site but there is some fun to be had, especially on RAOMD if that happens to be your thing.
While living alone and having the ability to host I’ve had the most success by making some creative posts calling out oral fun beside the windows overlooking the city, having drinks on the roof then going back for some fun, taking Instagram pics and then going back, etc. I’ve been running this experiment for about a year and I’ve had regular things going with two women, and met an additional six for one off meetups. In NYC there’s a ton of horny NYU and Columbia girls looking for older men and a ton of desperate wives looking to sneak away from their banking husbands. Even while posting on a “muff dive” subreddit I’ve only had one woman not return the favor, and only two not be down for more than just oral.

Worth a shot if you live in a big city, make a post and try to stand out amongst the 100s of other M4F type posts. Happy Hunting
Do you pay them as you would for SA girls ?

Have used the site for various info over the years but never for lingering & have never made an account.
Is there a direct message function when you sign up to contact other members?

So I have a Reddit account but didn’t want to use it for this type of activity, so I opened a new one and now I can’t access these subreddits. I think there are some restrictions to who can access certain groups. Or maybe I screwed up the setup. Not an expert at the app at all but interesting new avenue to explore.

So I have a Reddit account but didn’t want to use it for this type of activity, so I opened a new one and now I can’t access these subreddits. I think there are some restrictions to who can access certain groups. Or maybe I screwed up the setup. Not an expert at the app at all but interesting new avenue to explore.
a lot have a 7 day minimum before you can access the hookup subs.

It worked once in college when I was in the city on a Airbnb for a couple days for a conference thing. Hooked up with an older milf. NYC is probably the best bet like OP stated. I tried on Long Island but either get spam bots and one or two guys trying to convert me to the wonders of being bisexual lol

If I was Bi id probably see at least one person every week.

Had another meetup last night with a girl from r/randomactsofmuffdive. She posted looking for someone to come by for a drink then head back to her place for fun. Meet for drinks at a dive on 29th and 2nd, $30 bar tab later I was enjoying some DATY in her apartment. Did this for about 30 minutes before she returned the favor, switched to 69 to finish, CIM, used the bathroom and was on my way home.

You also have to enable "nsfw" in the settings

That’s so
Had another meetup last night with a girl from r/randomactsofmuffdive. She posted looking for someone to come by for a drink then head back to her place for fun. Meet for drinks at a dive on 29th and 2nd, $30 bar tab later I was enjoying some DATY in her apartment. Did this for about 30 minutes before she returned the favor, switched to 69 to finish, CIM, used the bathroom and was on my way home.
Thats so hot

Holy fuck!!! So there is a subreddit called “sexworkersonly” it is amazing. As a lurker you have to be silent and just absorb the information, but it’s a behind the scenes look at the industry unlike I’ve ever seen. Hopefully we don’t get some dumbasses who join and fuck it up for the rest of us, but I had to share. It’s like a reverse “how to” guide for mongers.