re-TIRED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont speak for me,

Truly truly enjoy what i do....If and when the day comes that i want to put my heel in a gents eye when he is giving me PLEASURE, i will quit without looking back..That is the truth..I will admit there are days when i just dont want to get dressed and do what we do to prepare for that encounter (and we all know what that entails) but when i arrive and he is there, with that grin, and that sweet touch, i cant remember that I was not in the best mood earlier.And i dont care if he isnt the handsome gallant prince, thank goddess i find the best in a gent, and i have been very lucky so far.Sometimes i just dont want to get up for work, but from what i remember, the other profession at times made me feel that way..This is sooooo much better.In my alittle over 2 years doing companionship, i have had ONE encounter which disappointed me..I am grateful for that as well..This is truth, i enjoy giving and recieving and i am so grateful that i get paid to do what i enjoy the most..No bull.

Last edited:
got it!!!!!

i think i got the mystery of pat, lol, if you read all the threads it sounds like its the guys wife and him playng games with ug, what does everyone thk?? it sounds like a team work to me

Re: Please dont speak for me,

Originally posted by Cookypuss
Truly truly enjoy what i do....If and when the day comes that i want to put my heel in a gents eye when he is giving me PLEASURE, i will quit without looking back..That is the truth..I will admit there are days when i just dont want to get dressed and do what we do to prepare for that encounter (and we all know what that entails) but when i arrive and he is there, with that grin, and that sweet touch, i cant remember that I was not in the best mood earlier.And i dont care if he isnt the handsome gallant prince, thank goddess i find the best in a gent, and i have been very lucky so far.Sometimes i just dont want to get up for work, but from what i remember, the other profession at times made me feel that way..This is sooooo much better.In my alittle over 2 years doing companionship, i have had ONE encounter which disappointed me..I am grateful for that as well..This is truth, i enjoy giving and recieving and i am so grateful that i get paid to do what i enjoy the most..No bull.
wow can i have your number

Its a tuff life

Originally posted by jennyblondy
i am a 35 year old retired ex-provider and it cracks me up to think that you guys are so naive or lonely to think that a provider actually enjoys the sex with you, exception, if your cute you might stand a chance but only if your humble.
i laugh at the guys that come in and actually think they were turning me on, oh and the famous question all providers absolutely hate, "so tell me, what do YOU like

I always question the 2 regular girls I see, " how can you do this and not let it bother you?" If I for one minute thought she was enjoying herself when seeing me, I would request that she ignores the money I laid on the table. Afterall, the one paying is the one that expects to be pleased. You shouldnt be this bitter because most men know that the provider is just earning a living : but its part of the service and illusion certain men pay for.
Do you think for one minute I enjoy going to work and have to take constant shit from customers. I do it because I like my cars, my house and my lifestyle. That is why you did what you did for a living. As for the question, tell me, what do you like, I often ask my provider that when Im on a 6 hour session and its time to order room service. I was always aware that this part of the session was her favorite because she finally was getting something she wanted and I wasnt poking her all over. Now thats a bit of reality. But by nights end, she made me smile and I paid her well, so we both went home satisfied with our business arrangement. Lighten up.....youll live alot longer and one day youll laugh at your years spent in this profession and all the ridiculous stuff you saw.

thanks jseah

i only saw candies then post than went to make mine but it took a few minutes cause i had a phone call.... so i missed the end of the first page.

Last edited:
Originally posted by azzure
Its obviously the same person(s). Slinky can probably tell us if its the same IP address although I like to think he does not publicize that kind on information.

I'm going to go one further and make a guess that jennyb/tommates is also the person behind talula. Check out any post by talula/jennyb/tommates and look at the use of the lower case i and the general themes of the posts.

I guess I did beat all of you guys...lol....
I mentioned she could be an ex pro, soccer mom (wife), a guy or even related to Talula.
Being in this line of work also gives us an incredible sense about people, the "gut feeling" thing, even if is just thru written words.

Originally posted by justbill

I'm going to go one further and make a guess that jennyb/tommates is also the person behind talula. Check out any post by talula/jennyb/tommates and look at the use of the lower case i and the general themes of the posts.
You guys are slow. They're all Shredder.

Originally posted by Ozzy
it's not Talula.
Ozzy, why not? B/se talula is younger than 35 and not bitter?

betty, maybe related to jadin, but either way, some provider is getting off on yelling at us. Whoever she is, I don't want to meet up with her b/se she might bite my mr. johnson off.

I don't understand this thread title. It indicates someone who was tired, then became not tired, and then was tired again. In this case, it seems like she/he started out tired, has been tired, and stayed tired... and now we're tired too.

because talula (although very opinionated)..... really is a provider.... (female).

who (what) ever this is has been planting fake reviews of Aprils girls under two or three different names (perhaps to make April look bad?). now that i look, it seems that the APM has already deleted a couple of those threads (mia and paola).

JIMMYDR

Tommates

johnnygot

jennyblondy

are all more than likely the same person (we already know Tommates and jennyblondy are). if the APM wants to check he'll probably find that all 4 listed above registered within a few hours of each other (all 4 registered the last two days) and i'm willing to bet thay all share the same IP as well.

rather than simply deleting the posts entirely, it might be helpful to leave them up, but with a moderator's note that the poster has been banned, or the poster is someone with multiple handles, etc....

Ozzy- your suggestion that this may be someone posting reviews trying to make April look bad makes this whole thing confusing and difficult. Do we have a new breed of "self-poster," a provider's enemy, who plans to get caught posting POSITIVE reviews about the provider in question so that hobbyists will think it is the provider who is self-posting and avoid patronizing her services?

go read madison's review. although very positive it obviously was made to look like a provider wrote it. now take into account that in this thread that same poster (using a different handle) is posing as an ex-provider. then they posted another set of reviews on two other of April's girls in much the same fashion.

regardless of what you want to think about the reviews..... it's obviously someone fucking around since they got caught using not only two or more handles but also posting as both a client and a provider (tommates and jenny).

Originally posted by Ozzy
go read madison's review.
I did read Madison's review before I posted the above. I was actually planning to see Madison this week, but honestly, now I'm having second thoughts because the credibility of certain reviews is being called into question.

I agree with you 100% that it is "obviously someone f***ing around" -- the question, though, is WHO??? Is it someone associated with April's or is it someone trying to discredit April's??

In either scenario, being the type of hobbyist that likes to stay way below the radar, I may want to stay away from the provider in question .... either she is a self-poster or she has some enemy out there with a vendetta. Either scenario presents some added level of "risk" to the hobbyist.

i doubt very much it has anything to do with April or any of her girls. it's much more likely someone out to discredit her and or her agency. at first i thought maybe it was madison on her own trying to make herself look good but, not after jenny outed her/himself as tommates.

as for WHO? well i can take a few stabs at it.

1. it's someone who usually logs on late at night.

2. someone already known to use multipule handles.

3. someone who has already planted fake reviews and taken stabs at april and her service.

4. someone who has been very outspoken before and is very quick to call the rest of us hobbyist "losers", "pathetic" or something along those lines.

5. someone who i usually spot regardless of his handle within a few posts, because he's so damn stupid he can't veer off his normal M.O. for a minute to fool anyone.

6. if everyone in question here (the 4 i listed) logs on thru AOL...... then the prosecution rests.

as for madison.... i've seen her in person and she is absolutely off the hook when it comes to her body. she definitely can be on scores or VIP's stage with her bod. never tested her service but i'm sure april won't steer you wrong if you called and asked her about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.