re-TIRED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a 35 year old retired ex-provider and it cracks me up to think that you guys are so naive or lonely to think that a provider actually enjoys the sex with you, exception, if your cute you might stand a chance but only if your humble.
i laugh at the guys that come in and actually think they were turning me on, oh and the famous question all providers absolutely hate, "so tell me, what do YOU like?" i used to look at them and say in the sweetest way "dont worry about me baby, im here to please you" but inside my stomach was turning and in my mind i would say, "oh its going to be one of those sessions"
when i say this, i am saying that EVERY SINGLE ONE provider did not ever enjoy it unless he was a hottie and had a decent to big size dick, and for the men out there that do have a big dicks but are not exactly head turners its just as bad or worst because now you actually will have pain because of this, the only things we like are things our own men do to us, once i met my husband i couldnt fake it anymore, when daty had to happen i felt like i wanted to stick my heal in their eyeball, and the same goes for nipples, providers do not, in fact hat when you pinch their nipples, we are not your wives or girlfriends that love that from you, we are not there to court and be girlfriend and boyfriend we are there for onr thing, and thats to make money, if i liked sex that much ib be givng it away for free!!!!!! get real pleeeease

I read on a website written by and for prostitutes a few years ago that the five words a prostitute hates most are, "So what do you like?"

Even if you're a troll (which I hope you aren't), that was a great post.

ty

thankyou so much, its very refreshing to see that the first response was a positive one, because i know im going to be slammed for this one, the truth is that ALL girls talk amongst themselves and we compare notes, and if there is a guy who is high maintenance plus does not tip word gets around and just like you men do with us when we see you coming we dont want to say hello, introduce or whatever they call it now a days.
well anyway again, thankyou. btw. are you male or female? lol

P.P.S im hot baby

Originally posted by justlooking
I read on a website written by and for prostitutes a few years ago that the five words a prostitute hates most are, "So what do you like?"

Even if you're a troll (which I hope you aren't), that was a great post.
JL, this is why its more fun to find semi-pros we've discussed in the past. The ones who do it infrequently, and feel they have some choice in the matter as to with whom they do it. The down side is you don't have a pro's knowledge of when to walk away. But the plus side is that you have a fresh outlook that may still think sex is fun, and a little money doesn't hurt.

As to whether jennyblonde is a troll. Outside she probably isn't. Inside, she most certainly is. If you reach the point where this business has created within you the ugliness the obvious venom in her post screams out, the psyche is shot to shit.

I wish, hope and plead with any woman providing sexual services to others that they leave this profession at the first sign that they are developing "Jennyblondeitis".

Money, no matter how much, is not worth getting that sick over.

keep dreaming baby

you want to live in a fantasy world thats fine with me im used to it, but im telling you the truth we are all jennyies inside we just dont show it because we either love or desperately need the money, but dont get me wrong, its still kinda exciting when a man pays to have sex with you, but only the thought is exciting, dont get carried away

bashing

you know i have sat here for 3 hours reading these posts and its shameful how the men bash some of the providers here, giving them a bad name, did you ever stop to think that maybe, just mayyybe you sucked as a hobbiest?? oh no because you are so damn good, and special, thats why you have to pay for it right? now some men are shy and pay for that reason and some men are married or commited and pay for that reason, but some of you cant get any in the real world because of that attitude that you have. im sure none of the girls that you see come to your job and bash you to co-workers and possible clients, so maybe just maybe, its you.

why would you want to do that?

i just cant seem to grasp the understanding of hobbiest who want to get bbbj or kiss, this blows me away, arent you affraid of herpes or possibly something worst? please help me understand how you rationalize this, especially if your in a commited relationship?
what about this thought?
if she kisses you, you think you were the only one she kissed that day? i would guess she kissed anywhere from 5-8 men or more that day, and guess what, you kissed every guy that she kissed that day.

Re: why would you want to do that?

Originally posted by jennyblondy
if she kisses you, you think you were the only one she kissed that day? i would guess she kissed anywhere from 5-8 men or more that day, and guess what, you kissed every guy that she kissed that day.
Talk about 6 degrees of seperation.

some are just bad business people

Hey look , its not OUR JOB.

We can suck all we want , we are the CONSUMER, you are the PROVIDER.

IN the USA it'severyones right to complain. National Pasttime.

Why haven't you noticed the compliments when someone does a GOOD job ?

Yes men that have sucky personalities do need to pay for it. Don't complain your self , they are the ones that suport YOU $$$$ wise.

I don'r know any one that's perfect except " bill and hillary C" .

Overall, I'd say most men just want a decent time, I've been good to my providers , but honestly 3 -4 times they

A) "dance " instead of provide,
B) are 20 + years older
C) show up 2 hours late
D) can't "f" worth a damn - just lay there.

SO give you a bad rap.....

peace
bye
jules
jules

Originally posted by Thorn
As to whether jennyblonde is a troll. Outside she probably isn't. Inside, she most certainly is. If you reach the point where this business has created within you the ugliness the obvious venom in her post screams out, the psyche is shot to shit.
Amen!

Please correct if I'm mistaken Jenny but in one post, you type your 34 then 10 minutes later your 35, which one is it?

In your you type about gentlemen bashing providers then 10 minutes later your bashing them by saying that's why they need to pay for it. Why so mean and contradictory? Who cares why they pay for it or how they want, it's their money and their choice how and where they spend it and if I were a man I would pay for the pleasure of having professional women who enjoy their work service me as often as I wanted and could afford to. We're here to enjoy life, not be miserable and bitter like you sound.

You are so wrong honey, providers do enjoy giving and receiving pleasure with their clients, I know I do and if I can't have the gentlemen pop more than once feel bad I did not do my job right.

We're human and we all have issues but it sounds to me like you may have been recreating some sexual abuse trauma from your past, for this I am sorry and hope you seek treatment and wish you the best. If your retired stay retired however I highly doubt you were as good a provider as you so think of yourself and can see why your an ex-provider. I have no love for mean spirited women who think they know it all and want to speak for the rest of us.

If I am coming off with an attitude I apologize to everyone but it bothers me when people who are not even part of our group nor professionals come here wanting to speak for the rest of us and tell our men what they should and should not be doing.

Ok ok I admit it I'm a UG groupie

sheeesh...another "one" are you related to Talula???

Originally posted by Anjelika

You are so wrong honey, providers do enjoy giving and receiving pleasure with their clients.....

..... I have no love for mean spirited women who think they know it all and want to speak for the rest of us.

If I am coming off with an attitude I apologize to everyone but it bothers me when people who are not even part of our group nor professionals come here wanting to speak for the rest of us and tell our men what they should and should not be doing.

Ditto....ditto...ditto

I don't believe in posters who hides behind an assumed identity to speak for all of us.
You can be an ex-provider, but also you can be a scorned regular soccer mom or even a guy.
Is very naive to assume that our clients do NOT know when you're enjoying yourself or not. Men are not stupid and there are some things in sex you CANNOT fake no matter what.
I truly enjoy what I do, and I do because it turns me on .... a lot!

Originally posted by justlooking

on this one I have to say if a client asks "what can I do for you?" I know I'm going to have a great and lonnnnnng session and 2 or 3 hours with him will fly by!

Re: why would you want to do that?

i just cant seem to grasp the understanding of hobbiest who want to get bbbj or kiss, this blows me away, arent you affraid of herpes or possibly something worst? please help me understand how you rationalize this, especially if your in a commited relationship?
what about this thought?
I actually think I should show up, pay her, shake her gloved hand and leave.

If she's only going to give straight sex, maybe she should charge half price.

Yeah, but

Jenny:

You are right, and there is some harsh bashing here. But when we are paying for a service, the service deserves to be worth the money that we have spent. The girls can bash us all they want when they pay us for the session. By paying the girls for their time, we have purchased the right to praise or complain about the service.

There are some glowing reviews here as well, and there are great accounts of good experiences. The whole point of this board is to share experiences and reviews so that we will be better prepared for what to expect when we see someone.

An example would be a review of a girl who only gives HR and does not give FS. Well, some men will not want to see this girl, and luckily they have a resource here to inform them that they will only get HR. Instead of paying $300 to find out they are only getting HR.

Abear

If you're being paid to do a job..any job...then do what you're paid for.

If you do a good job, I'll recommend you to other people. If you do a bad job, I'll recommend that people not use your services.

oh no because you are so damn good, and special, thats why you have to pay for it right?
I'm sure not everyone here is forced to pay for it; many feel the option of a guaranteed result is much better for them than a pot luck guess with the regular dating scenario. Time wasted can be a big deal for some folks, so some would rather just cut to the chase. Then again, that's just one reason. I'm sure there are plenty more to be found.

Definitely sounds like there are some internal issues there. I can't speak for everyone in the hobby, but isn't the profession for most here a choice? Too bad regulation hasn't kicked in yet; it'll probably solve so many of the problems discused here daily. They should have psychological tests thrown in like what's done during LE evalutations - to see if you're mentally prepared for the job. Just an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.