R. I. P.

He suffered from seizures.

He was universally loved and respected in the NFL.

Peyton Manning: (1 of 2): “D.T. was a better person than he was a player, and he was a Hall of Fame player. That tells you how good of a person he was. He treated my kids like they were his own. He was there for every teammate’s charity event. …”

Denver Broncos
@Broncos:
“We are devastated and completely heartbroken.

Demaryius' humility, warmth, kindness and infectious smile will always be remembered by those who knew him and loved him.

Peyton Manning: (2-of-2): “I texted with D.T. on Tuesday. He was talking about a TD audible we called vs. Arizona in 2014. Absolutely devasted.”

Now, I'm a Believer...
Take the last train to Clarksville...

This group really enjoyed being together, playing music and doing schtick.
So long Mike, (Age 78 ) RIP. Now Mickey Dolenz is the last remaining part of this fun loving group.
Al Unser 82. What a great race car driver and mentor to his family.
RIP Al, Thanks for the memories.

John Madden. How special was it watching the 86 Giants with him and Summerall broadcasting the game.
A true NFL legend.

As a coach, with the Raiders, pure passion!!!! Al “just win baby” Michaels, hired the 32 year old Madden as head coach, and never looked back.

The greatest era of NFL football, Madden coaching Kenny “the snake” Stabler, with plays like Dave Casper’s “Ghost To The Post.”

Man, lucky to grow up in that time.

As an announcer, felt like he was your big uncle, eating a pastrami on rye in the arm chair next to you in your own living room, calling the plays with a football acumen larger than the game itself.

RIP, John.

A true NFL legend.

As a coach, with the Raiders, pure passion!!!! Al “just win baby” Michaels, hired the 32 year old Madden as head coach, and never looked back.

The greatest era of NFL football, Madden coaching Kenny “the snake” Stabler, with plays like Dave Casper’s “Ghost To The Post.”

As an announcer, felt like he was your big uncle, eating a pastrami on rye in the arm chair next to you in your own living room, calling the plays with a football acumen larger than the game itself.

RIP, John.
agreed we were just talking about him on thanksgiving too

A true NFL legend.

RIP, John.
Think you meant Al Davis but yeah we were lucky to grow up in that time. He revolutionized how we heard a football game broadcast and helped breakdown what we saw. RIP

Yes, thank you, “Al Davis.”

The “Al Michaels” that I unintentionally mentioned must be very close to 80 years old, always spry and youthful Brooklyn boy. Also one of the great NFL broadcasters, that worked with John Madden, Howard Cosell, Dandy Don Meredith, Frank Gifford, and even Dennis Miller, etc..