R. I. P.

This one hurts. Beastmaster was the first thing I ever jerked off to. I had a Sheena poster in my room. She had a brief role in James Toback’s underrated “fingers” where Harvey Kitel seduces/rapes her. It was pondering over that scene that made me think deeply about consent for the first time. RIP.
Director Toback was accused by 38 women of sexual harassment.

Sad and sorry to hear this boxing news.
Marvelous Marvin Hagler dies unexpectedly at his New Hampshire home at age 66.
One of the great middleweights in boxing history.

Hagler fought on boxing's biggest stages against Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns and Roberto Duran. Hagler fought 67 times over 14 years as a pro out of Brockton, Massachusetts, finishing
62-3-2 with 52 knockouts.

RIP Marvelous Marvin Hagler. This was a great round and a great fight. Both Tommy and Marvin were badass.

If you're into boxing and like slugfests, the greatest in heavyweight history was back in 1976 between Big George Foreman and an ex-convict who did hard time in Colorado State Prison and was once pronounced dead from a stab wound, by the name of Ron Lyle.

The whole 5 rounds were a brutal bar room brawl. The fourth round was non-stop violence and George finally ended it in the 5th by hitting Lyle with 20 unanswered bombs.

Ron Lyle died a few years back. Big George is still a very popular man.