quick question moderator

without giving too many details she has recently found legit employment and has decided to give this way of life up. she is not a member on here and knows I am so she asked to have her contact info removed. Why?
Because she has not given it up... I know for a fact, so I dont know what to tell you but she is around and doing business.

"new " review

I recently got some intel on a sw from one of our members. Turns out she's got a stationary operation out of a house with 2 other chicks. I'd like to write a review but should I put it under beginners(i am a beginner) or continue the thread in Long island street action. I have #'s for 2 of 3 providers .

Handle

Hi, I've been a lurker here for a while and posted once or twice. I would post more but I would like to change my username/handle that people can see. Its close to one I use on other sites that I would not want others to see. Is there a way to do this?

First off, STOP POSTING UNDER THIS HANDLE! Not one more post here. Not even to reply to me.
Next, just register a new handle under a different email address.

Now for the good news and the bad news.
The good news: So far, your three posts here have not revealed anything sordid.
The bad news: They do show up on a google search of your handle along with posts from other boards with similar handles. And if you were BSing about the handles only being similar, I would gingerly proceed on a course to bury the UG posts. (And if you weren't BSing, then some poor guy is sitting out on his terrace, listening to a certain Paul Simon song, pondering the universe and not knowing just what might bite him in the ass one day.)

So, Al, take your shot at redemption. You don't want to end up a cartoon.

What is the MARK FORUMS READ quick link about and why do I get this error message -"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."