quick question moderator

In that section, each person has their own sub-section to post in. That section is franca's. It's so that each person's stories are in one place. In other words, they are all "diary's" in that section. Look at slinky's, wolf's, april's, etc

Advice from the UG community on this--TKS

OK I emailed Sir SB and was told that I am wrong. I am only questioning the all mighty and the rulers because I don't understand what the difference is this time--it does not make sense--I am the kind of gal that when something does not make sense I need to ask over and over until it does make sense to me.
Any assistance in helping me understand would be greatly appreciated.

My thoughts.... I have contributed in my own way to this board. If I were a dude I would have contributed with lots of reviews. Since I am not obviously (the DD's give it away!) Well I post when something is of interest to me and I also enjoy writing from time to time in my diaries here in this community.

OK this is what went down... Wolf gave me my own thread--the Librarian Diaries. I have added to the diaries through the last few years. The other night I posted a new thread under the Librarian Diaries like I have been doing all along. Then a moderator moved it and said it does not belong there. If have been posting wrongly all this time why not correct me long ago? or if not why not just let my story go where they have been going all this time. If you look at the Librarian Diaries thread--you will see all my stories listed in a sub thread under "The Librarian Diaries".

I just want my new story "Mind Fuck" put in the "Librarian Diaries Thread under a new sub thread! There is a part two that gets better--I promise) It was just too much to write at the time.

Thank you in advance for your support and advice!
Smooches, Anna Marie

Need Help with Friend's Registration

To UG Staff: A friend is trying to register on the site (User ID: licker725) and is using a ymail.com address for e-mail. After going through the registration setup on UG and getting the message that the registration is complete and an e-mail has been sent to the ymail account so that the UG registration can be activated, my friend continues to wait for that e-mail to arrive on the ymail account. My friend still has not received the e-mail from UG. Any idea as to the problem? Is there any other way to contact UG administrators or moderators about this problem?
sculptor69.

Friend trying to register but didn't get 'permissioned'

Hi-
Just a question. I have a friend who registered but is still waiting to get 'permissioned' to view these pages... Is he doing something wrong in the registration process? Thanks.

How do I "unsubscribe from a particular thread? Some of the threads I belong to are for places that are closed and I would like to "unsubscribe" from them.

some one posted a review about a friend of mine and she is no longer in the business . the review had her contact info how do you go about either editing the review to remove her email or remove the post altogether. the post is in the best inexpensive head listing post number is2255 thanks

some one posted a review about a friend of mine and she is no longer in the business . the review had her contact info how do you go about either editing the review to remove her email or remove the post altogether. the post is in the best inexpensive head listing post number is2255 thanks
I am just curious, how long has she been out of the business?

without giving too many details she has recently found legit employment and has decided to give this way of life up. she is not a member on here and knows I am so she asked to have her contact info removed. Why?

A link to the thread would help

its in the cheap thrills sect. under inexpensive head titled Diane bellmore the thread number is 2255 thanks if you can do this poster is iwannagoodhandjob

Last edited: