Pure Bliss Spa - 585-468-8888 Flushing Reviews & Discussion

Kardashia - $280/60 minute ( BBBJ, CFS,DFK )

Went for a meeting in Queens, and called the place to relax after the meeting. I was like 10 Min away from this spot. Texted and MMS said to walk in. She does not understand English , She took me to Kardashia room upstair. She looks good, approx 35+ age for sure. Took the clothes off and went to TS downstair. the fun started, she gave a very thorough shower, with a lot of roaming with her natural D . did 69 in the table shower, lot of BBBJ and DFK.Went to the room, started DFK and BBBJ , very passionate girl. finished in Mish with cover. she gave a nice massage for the remaining time. Gave her 20 tip and out. very good experience, will repeat it.

Pasia
$280 + 40 tip

Nestled away in a residential area, was a bit hesitant to go and try but when I got the location - felt comfortable going. Did the pre-check over text & found parking.

Got texted the spot & walked to the location, rang doorbell & a VERY rough & old MMS over 60 answered the door English almost non-existent motions me up the stairs & goes into pasia room. She is about 80% the person in the pics, give her the fetty & off come the clothes!! Gave me a ok a massage & was exiting JR in the process, motioned me for a hj & said CBJ which she wipes me down & gets the condom on while giving me a hj. Got her on top for some RCG & CG & hopped up & down till I blew in the bag. Cleaned me up & told her to give me a massage which she did for the rest of the time. Got dressed & took the water - gave her a tip.

Would recommend as this is as close as it came for me as far as pics being "Accurate" may come back in a few weeks, Cheers!!

Kardashia

$280 + $100 Greek

My review should just say Kardashia Pure Bliss!!!

I picked her over text.. pics super retouched but with a name like that I suspected 0 issues.

She came down the steps and I was having a little panic attack that got alttle worse with every step. Till she said hello and dfk me near the old lady mms, the mms got super embarrassed and wished me luck in Chinese.
I grabbed on the shirt as a joke.

Kardashia took me up to her room and we didn’t leave till I was drained and rang out. In the room she picked me onto the bed, jumped on me (she’s not a small girl) and started kissing me as if she was in heat. Everything came off and I was like her little 213lbs toy for the hr.

I started to doubt myself and my performance, I knew this would be a session like no other and that I had to “man up” and take it/do it.

After the dfk I got warmed up and ready to pay attention and take charge. i got up to grab a towel but she pinned me against the wall, went back to insane DFK, then she tuned around and backed up on me with her massive Kardashian like ass. I went into rough mode and she welcomed it.

I was ready to sit on the edge of the bed again for more aggressive bbj and dt. she’s pretty and good, took it all without a second thought.
Not only she’s larger than the spinners I’m used to she’s also very aggressive. That kind of girl doesn’t just lay on her back for daty lol.when I asked for it, She stood up, put one leg on the bed, spread her pussy for me and invited me to dine at the Y after slapping it with her wet fingers. I Started slow and went nuts with aggressive FIV, she responded well and seemed to like it harder.
I asked for the cover and she waves me off “no need, I want to feel your cum in my pussy”
I had to think about it for a minute but reached for it anyway.
After a few in mish, she wants me to fill her back door and since that’s what I came for I quickly turn her over and wow What a view!! Ass everywhere!! And a nice one too.

We spend the rest of our time together in some sort of Greek action, k9, lazy k9, Greek cg.. you get the point.
It was so good I was struggling to hold it back and blew my load 10 min before the end and we spend the rest of the time laying next to each other chatting about our sexual preferences and She mentioned I should try her with Pasia she called her to the room and she’s even hotter.

1hour - 280 + 100 Greek - Kardashia

Had Kardashia in mind and received a message that she’s back and was her first guest last night.

Thick and tight body atypical of a Chinese girl. Cute face and probably 5’5. Really outgoing and was friendly as soon as MMS walked me up to her room.

She had on a short tight black dress and low cut top that was showing a good view of her thickness. Her ass is really nice and round.

We hug and she starts a slow DFK at first and takes my belt and pants down and starts to BBJ me waking my dick quick and now fully aggressively blowing me and deep throat.

Went hand in hand to the table shower room. First washing, then she gets naked and slide her pussy and tits on my back then pulls my hips up and aggressively rimming me as I HJ myself then turn around and she’s riding my dock between her pussy lips and asked if I want BB or Greek. Started to BBJ me until I almost came then put a condiment on and did CG Greek until I came.

Went upstairs and we chill out on the bed playing with each other and looking at car pics on the phone and seems she’s a Mercedes Benz lover.

We start kissing and tonguing each other and I go down to DATY and DATO!with FIA/FIV then had her lay on her stomach and open he mouth for a good face fuck with lots of drewling with frequent stops at the nut sack. She’s handled them perfectly. Not too aggressive with them and the sensation was very nice.

She goes on her back and opens her legs and takes out a rubber. I start in missionary a few strokes and she’s tight and very gooey and wet. We then change rubbers and still in missionary we do Greek as I’m laying on top of her thrusting full depth and hard. Then sideways Greek and then doggy. she starts to get very loud in doggy. She can definitely handle what’s thrown at her and was giving it right back. Kept pounding hard on doggy until I let out a loud grunt releasing an intense nut.

Kardashia was excellent and a solid choice. Her fun persona makes the experience that much better.