Pure Bliss Spa - 585-468-8888 Flushing Reviews & Discussion

Went first time and saw Kiki today for 1 hr.
Location is great, about 8 minutes off the LIE with ample free on street parking, off to a good start already!

Door answered by MMS she leads me upstairs to Kiki’s room. We look at each other and sadly I think I had the same effect of clguy008’s post. Something was off. Just the vibe seemed like she didn’t want to to be doing this. There was no hug, kiss, feeling up or nothing initially. Just handed her 300, she asked if I want change, which I wasn’t expecting and I told her no it’s Ok, yet she hands it back to me anyways. I guess using no and ok in the same sentence was probably the culprit here.

We both disrobe, individually, she hands me a towel and leads me downstairs to the TS room. So I’m thinking to myself this is the strangest experience I’ve had yet, surely the TS room is where the real fun begins?

Lay down on front, she probably spends a solid 15 minutes soaping me up and washing every back part of my body, and I’m thinking to myself this is gonna be the priciest shower I’ve ever taken. Yes there was a thorough cleaning of the ass hole, which got me hard, but more thorough was the back of my legs, back, feet - twice! Rinse and more soap, I was getting annoyed.

Finally she hops on the table while I’m still face down and starts massaging me, and the proceeds with that slurping sound with her mouth running up and down my back and legs, I compare it to like a constant rip of a bong with the water bubbling. It didn’t do anything for me, and what was even more distracting was the fake moaning that was happening while she was doing it.

Finally after 5 minutes of that, another rinse off and now a cat bath. Again up and down the back, the ass, completely skipping the crack and moving down the inner thigh and legs. I’m thinking to myself where is this rimming that everyone’s talking about….
Another rinse off, more soap and this time I feel those Ds soaping around on my back with her perky nipples, and she moved down to my crack and felt the nips tease me there, that’s more like it…she continues down the legs and onto the feet where she lifts both of them up and starts rubbing her big soft boobs on them. That was a first for me, it was different, but didn’t really do anything for me.
She stops to rinse herself off standing up while I’m still face down, leaves the shower head on the table, and positions her face directly in my ass and off to the races. Her tongue fucking my hole was as thorough if not more than her table shower skills. A solid 5 minutes of her trying to get it in as deep as she can, then alternating to quickly flickering it against it, it was a solid 10 rimjob.

Finally, the flip. Same wash down, surprisingly faster than the back, and my cock was throbbing for some action. She rinses off the shaft thoroughly, only hand job action from her was just washing it, no teasing, no jerking. She finally hops on top, but so my dick is resting against her belly - not sure why she didn’t rub up and down against her bald pussy? She starts another cat bath starting from the neck on both sides. I reach in for some lfk, and her tongue was just out. Not a real kiss, just was there she continued to lick my lips and face, and she let me suck on it, but she never made an effort to stick it deep in my mouth.

I had an enough of that and she moves down the chest, licks the nips, then starts teasing around the shaft and balls. At this point I feel like I’ve been there for 45 minutes already and no penetration so I gently grab her head to guide it to my dick, she didn’t like that I touched her hair with my wet hands, all good, she got the message and finally proceeded with bbbj. Nice and wet, just a quick glaze over the boys, and nice deep throat until completion. Her finger rubbed up against my ass hole at one point, but no insertion.

Quick clean up and asks if I want to go again here, I say sure. She asks if I want bare or condom. I tell her it doesn’t matter. She said bare need more tip. I tell her I have 40, she obliges and hops on. At this point I’m still hard after she swallowed most my load, but start getting soft when inside her. She hops off, cleans us up quick, she towel dries me and we head upstairs.

Her room is cold, I think because she also keeps her towel on a space heater in the room to dry off. I need a few minutes to recharge at this point, I lay down and she starts with ok back rub for about 5–10 minutes. Then she asks if I want to go again, sure let’s try. She sprays on some alcohol and wipes the shaft and ass.

Starts off with another bbj, nice and wet, good pace, I get hard real quick again. I tell her I think I’d just like her to keep going with the bbj and rimming if that’s ok, she seemed ok with it, and continues with the bbj. Now her finger teases my hole and she may have gotten the tip of it in, her bbj skill is very good, only a handful of time did a I feel any gentle teeth graze, but the pace was consistent, and she was putting in all her efforts. Mind you, all this is happening while the fake moans continue, to the point where I now get distracted because of them. At that point I kinda knew it wasn’t gonna happen for me again.
After 5-10 minutes of bbj, she takes a break and starts jerking me instead, still while teasing my hole, now she starts up with the “come on baby”s, and that’s where my internal clock is telling me it’s not gonna happen. I tell her to stop, it was great and thank her.

Start getting dressed, hand her the 40 I promised earlier for the bbfs in the shower, she offers water, and walks me to the top of the steps where she call la over the MMS who meets me downstairs.

On the way out, MMS motions to the living room/waiting/seating area I look in and see drinks and snacks on the coffee table which she also offers. She opens the door and notices a car pulling in the driveway, she quickly closes it to only look through the crack and see it was just turning around, and proceeds to show me out.

Kiki is probably mid-late 30s, Twitter pic is definitely her).
Massage 6/10 (would have liked more soft touch and teasing, but didn’t really come here for this)
Looks 8/10 (cute and has some meat to her bones, nice soft Ds)
Hygiene 9/10 (no obvious odors from her, fresh breath sanitized with mouthwash, ass and pussy seemed fine from a distance, never got closer than an arms reach)
Service 7/10 (if it wasn’t for her expert rimming skills, and decent bbj, this would be a solid 6, wish she was more outgoing and playful, she seemed too focused on the table shower too much cleanliness- I already came showered and fresh dressed, so not sure why all the focus on this)
Cleanliness 12/10 (alcohol spray, a gallon of body wash, fresh linens on bed, about as thorough a table shower you’ll ever get)
Overall 7/10 - compared to other places in flushing in the same price range and services offered, I don’t plan on returning to see her again. I guess I was hoping for a similar experience to what Mile Norris had, just didn’t end up that way.

Total for 1 hr $320 (280 house+40 tip)

PBS is my go to spot as of recently being it’s pretty convenient and discreet being it’s a private house. Saw some reviews of Kiki and decided to check her out. Made the call asked if she would be available. Headed on over rang the bell and the mms let me in and asked who I was there for. She sends me up to Kiki’s room. At first glance I wasn’t to impressed.. she is the girl in the pic but with a filter and or some touch up. She’s kinda has big eyes for your typical asian girl.. but has this blank stare. She’s not ugly but I don’t know kinda hard to explain. Anyways I give here the donation and she asked if I wanted to shower. I told her there was no need. I told her I just washed and always wash before I go to maximize my time. Anyways to the good stuff. She has me lay down, I choose face up, she undresses in front of me and she has a surprisingly nice big rack for an Asian. A little butt with a tattoo on her lower back. She’s skinny but has some flab but nothing crazy. She starts off the a nice bbj for a good 10-15 mins I ask her to 69 she obliges. She tastes good. Nice little pussy. I think she came while in 69 because she claimed she was and she got real wet and a few mins after she told me she was very sensitive and horny. So she asked if I wanted to fuck her I said sure. She hops off and grabs the cover. She didn’t asked if I wanted anything else so not sure what else is on the table. Started off in mish, her pussy was nice and tight, switch to doggy and back to mish. There was some lfk and some dfk if you wanna call it that.. she kinda just sticks her tongue out.. kinda weird.. lol she kept saying I made her so horny and she loved me.. sure she does.. Lol anyways we stayed in mish so I could watch and squeeze the marvelous tits and some weird kissing. Her tits were nice and soft. Not sure if they were mm or natural.. I didn’t see any obvious scars so it was hard to tell since they were soft. Totally different feel to coco’s tits. I eventually finished in the bag. Quick clean up and she told me to lay back down for a massage for the remainder of our time. To my surprise she gave a pretty good massage from head to toe. Much better that most and with like 10-15 mins left she asked if I wanted to fuck again.. I said “we can try” I’m not usually a 2 pop guy but and try she did. She was sucking on my gummy worm till it woke up again and she grabbed the cover and hopped on. But I could feel me going soft so I told her to lay down so I could jackhammer her and try to squeeze out pop #2. Which she took like a champ and I did eventually pop, again with the “you make me so horny and I love you” comments.. Quick clean up, I got dressed and out the door. She was nice and fun. Would I go back for her? Probably not just for her, I’d probably see what the other options I have to choose for before I decide to pick her again. But I enjoyed it for what it was. I just didn’t feel a connection. Maybe it’ll be different a 2nd time around but I rather try someone else from their roster first and the see where she ranks after

billyS

Reign of Terror
PBS is my go to spot as of recently being it’s pretty convenient and discreet being it’s a private house. Saw some reviews of Kiki and decided to check her out. Made the call asked if she would be available. Headed on over rang the bell and the mms let me in and asked who I was there for. She sends me up to Kiki’s room. At first glance I wasn’t to impressed.. she is the girl in the pic but with a filter and or some touch up. She’s kinda has big eyes for your typical asian girl.. but has this blank stare. She’s not ugly but I don’t know kinda hard to explain. Anyways I give here the donation and she asked if I wanted to shower. I told her there was no need. I told her I just washed and always wash before I go to maximize my time. Anyways to the good stuff. She has me lay down, I choose face up, she undresses in front of me and she has a surprisingly nice big rack for an Asian. A little butt with a tattoo on her lower back. She’s skinny but has some flab but nothing crazy. She starts off the a nice bbj for a good 10-15 mins I ask her to 69 she obliges. She tastes good. Nice little pussy. I think she came while in 69 because she claimed she was and she got real wet and a few mins after she told me she was very sensitive and horny. So she asked if I wanted to fuck her I said sure. She hops off and grabs the cover. She didn’t asked if I wanted anything else so not sure what else is on the table. Started off in mish, her pussy was nice and tight, switch to doggy and back to mish. There was some lfk and some dfk if you wanna call it that.. she kinda just sticks her tongue out.. kinda weird.. lol she kept saying I made her so horny and she loved me.. sure she does.. Lol anyways we stayed in mish so I could watch and squeeze the marvelous tits and some weird kissing. Her tits were nice and soft. Not sure if they were mm or natural.. I didn’t see any obvious scars so it was hard to tell since they were soft. Totally different feel to coco’s tits. I eventually finished in the bag. Quick clean up and she told me to lay back down for a massage for the remainder of our time. To my surprise she gave a pretty good massage from head to toe. Much better that most and with like 10-15 mins left she asked if I wanted to fuck again.. I said “we can try” I’m not usually a 2 pop guy but and try she did. She was sucking on my gummy worm till it woke up again and she grabbed the cover and hopped on. But I could feel me going soft so I told her to lay down so I could jackhammer her and try to squeeze out pop #2. Which she took like a champ and I did eventually pop, again with the “you make me so horny and I love you” comments.. Quick clean up, I got dressed and out the door. She was nice and fun. Would I go back for her? Probably not just for her, I’d probably see what the other options I have to choose for before I decide to pick her again. But I enjoyed it for what it was. I just didn’t feel a connection. Maybe it’ll be different a 2nd time around but I rather try someone else from their roster first and the see where she ranks after
Donation?
Tip?

Bella 280hr

I got of early from work, for me that is, and decided to treat myself. I saw the posting for Bella. I assumed the pics were fake and of course they ate but she is attractive. Much taller than advertised closer to 5'6". Nice slim figure with medium sized Cs, flat behind but nice legs and stomach. I wasn't disappointed at all. PSE is available for those that care for it 100 extra. I declined. Teeth are the only disappointing thing.

She gave an excellent table shower. Lots of attention to various parts, soapy body slide and heavy bbj in there. Very flexible I passed on the rimming though. The door doesn't close all the way anymore so I could hear Kiki moaning s couple doors down lol.

Back at the room we dove right in. Tremendous BBJ action lots of hand work mixed in. Great sensation.

Switched to mish and could get at them titties. Switched to a few more positions and popped in the bag.

Finished things up with a massage and had to cut it short due to work calls.

Overall I would recommend her.

Bella 280hr

I got of early from work, for me that is, and decided to treat myself. I saw the posting for Bella. I assumed the pics were fake and of course they ate but she is attractive. Much taller than advertised closer to 5'6". Nice slim figure with medium sized Cs, flat behind but nice legs and stomach. I wasn't disappointed at all. PSE is available for those that care for it 100 extra. I declined. Teeth are the only disappointing thing.

She gave an excellent table shower. Lots of attention to various parts, soapy body slide and heavy bbj in there. Very flexible I passed on the rimming though. The door doesn't close all the way anymore so I could hear Kiki moaning s couple doors down lol.

Back at the room we dove right in. Tremendous BBJ action lots of hand work mixed in. Great sensation.

Switched to mish and could get at them titties. Switched to a few more positions and popped in the bag.

Finished things up with a massage and had to cut it short due to work calls.

Overall I would recommend her.
Did she have jacked teeth or just tea stained teeth? Nice review. Hearing other play girl moaning in the other room sounds like a turn on.

Did she have jacked teeth or just tea stained teeth? Nice review. Hearing other play girl moaning in the other room sounds like a turn on.
Looked a little tea stained, with one front tooth overlapping another. Not in a jacked up way like the tooth was sideways, everything was facing in the right direction. At least from what I remember at this point.

Yeah it was definitely hot hearing Kiki. Bella seemed to get worked up a little too hearing it. Bella's TS rubbing got more enthusiastic and rhythmic once Kiki started up.

Japanese (Aya) - 220 hh Dfk, lfk, BBJ, cfs

I saw Aya last night. Japanese girls do frequent this spot more often than any other place in flushing. Parked in their private parking spot and Chubby mms let me in.

looks wise she is GND pretty type, late 20’s to mid 30’s but well maintained. Nice C tits and a nice body on her. She’s nice and tall like 5.5. She has a really sweet look to her and very eager to please. took a quick standup shower in the regular shower next to her bedroom and went back to the room where she got to giving me some good neck and BLS after we made out. I did some daty from behind on her while she’s standing up bent over the bed then suited up and went doggy. Her pushy is nice and tight. Went to missionary and was tonguing each other the whole time. She kept whimpering every time I went balls deep in her. Busted in this position and took a 1 minutes standup shower and she handed me to MMS to walk me off. Worth checking out. Especially if you want to try high quality Japanese at a lower rate than Manhattan and get same service…….I took 30 minutes because of tight schedule but would take an hour with her if I can next time.

Japanese (Aya) - 220 hh Dfk, lfk, BBJ, cfs

I saw Aya last night. Japanese girls do frequent this spot more often than any other place in flushing. Parked in their private parking spot and Chubby mms let me in.

looks wise she is GND pretty type, late 20’s to mid 30’s but well maintained. Nice C tits and a nice body on her. She’s nice and tall like 5.5. She has a really sweet look to her and very eager to please. took a quick standup shower in the regular shower next to her bedroom and went back to the room where she got to giving me some good neck and BLS after we made out. I did some daty from behind on her while she’s standing up bent over the bed then suited up and went doggy. Her pushy is nice and tight. Went to missionary and was tonguing each other the whole time. She kept whimpering every time I went balls deep in her. Busted in this position and took a 1 minutes standup shower and she handed me to MMS to walk me off. Worth checking out. Especially if you want to try high quality Japanese at a lower rate than Manhattan and get same service…….I took 30 minutes because of tight schedule but would take an hour with her if I can next time.
There's at least two other spots in Flushing that have way better Japanese talent turnover than PBS (Happy Club and Nysexye). I mean this is the first I've noticed a Japanese provider at PBS, if I think about it. But she's certainly cheaper than those other spots, which are a bit of a hassle to be verified into, but if you can it's much better, but more expensive.

There's at least two other spots in Flushing that have way better Japanese talent turnover than PBS (Happy Club and Nysexye). I mean this is the first I've noticed a Japanese provider at PBS, if I think about it. But she's certainly cheaper than those other spots, which are a bit of a hassle to be verified into, but if you can it's much better, but more expensive.
I can't speak for Happy Club as this is the first I'm hearing of it. For Nysexye, I think we're are talking about two different types of clientele and the rates to match. PBS offers a reasonable rate with extras at a reasonable level, all while maintaining 2 pop standard service for the hour. So long as you are up for it, some waist time and miss out on a second. Nysexye though is 400-600hr, one pop generally and any extras are usually twice the rate of PBS. Much of this due to the exclusivity and youth of the providers at NYSEXYE vs PBS. So I just wouldn't think it fair to compare the two.

I can't speak for Happy Club as this is the first I'm hearing of it. For Nysexye, I think we're are talking about two different types of clientele and the rates to match. PBS offers a reasonable rate with extras at a reasonable level, all while maintaining 2 pop standard service for the hour. So long as you are up for it, some waist time and miss out on a second. Nysexye though is 400-600hr, one pop generally and any extras are usually twice the rate of PBS. Much of this due to the exclusivity and youth of the providers at NYSEXYE vs PBS. So I just wouldn't think it fair to compare the two.
Ah no doubt there’s value at PBS but I’m just being anal about the point brought up that “Japanese girls frequent this spot (pbs) more often than any other place in flushing”. It’s just not an accurate statement. JKMier999/Happy Club is sometimes priced similarly to nysexye, but it has frequent Japanese talent turnover, often quality JAV talent too. I’ve never really seen Japanese girls at pbs, this would be the first. It’s almost always been Chinese/mixed women.

Ah no doubt there’s value at PBS but I’m just being anal about the point brought up that “Japanese girls frequent this spot (pbs) more often than any other place in flushing”. It’s just not an accurate statement. JKMier999/Happy Club is sometimes priced similarly to nysexye, but it has frequent Japanese talent turnover, often quality JAV talent too. I’ve never really seen Japanese girls at pbs, this would be the first. It’s almost always been Chinese/mixed women.
I haven’t heard of these spots you mentioned. Or maybe I did but never paid enough attention to look into them. Thanks for sharing the names, but I think I won’t indulge anyways due to their noted price points. Above my pay grade. As far as PBS and J girls, they’ve advertised many over the past months. Most memorable to me was Aimee. She was one of the best. The girl Kiki that’s there now is mentioned to be part Japanese, also they had a few others I can’t remember.

I didn't even catch the claim earlier. I agree I'm not sure where that impression came from. I can only recall PBS claiming Aya as Japanese.

In General about the Japanese ladies in NYC. I was told be a few Chinese mongers that ladies are getting labeled Japanese just to easily distinguish who offers PSE without having to say it anywhere. Just like everyone tries to code it as "special service". They've confirmed via conversation with the ladies that many of the non-JAV Japanese ladies being advertised are actually Chinese. Since they use the same written language it doesn't become apparent to someone like me using a translation app to communicate.

Candy 280 1 hour cfs. bbj. dfk. rj. cim

Candy is pretty with a nice plump curvy body. Nice tits. I’m sure natural between C/D.

I like her shape and her attitude. She gave really good service from massage to everything else.

Shower experience was really good as I’ve always gotten there.

She massages me nicely in there and was playful and fun overall.

In the shower we were all over each other on the water table with fiv, dfk nuru and she brought a rubber there at my request and we did a nice pop in there. Her skin is so soft it’s a major turn on for me.

Second round was very good with many positions ending with a super good massage. I would see candy again for sure.

Looks and service left nothing to be desired for me.

Kiki 280 1hour plus 100 tip

Checked out the new location and it’s been a while since I frequented them. Always been a solid place with a price lower than most places. They did have some superstars sporadically there so always like to drop by here and there.

Kiki was a service queen for sure. Physically a spinner with a slim nice body and massive tits on a girl this small and they look and feel really nice. Facially cute. Did 2 rounds including a very nice table shower experience where she brought a hat there and we did Greek there after a good rimming and BBJ. Rode me in Greek on the table shower til I was done.
Pop 2 was similar after a really really good massage. We did many more positions and I finished in doggo with thumb in her nether region. She’s a keeper. It was nice to try her and she pleased me well.

I’ve reviewed this place for the third time now and the experiences are still the same. I tried to visit fantasies88 and they said they were going to text me some questions and they never did.

280 lily

Table shower with rimming and bbbjcim. Dried up and went upstairs for an attempt at round 2. A little teasing to wake up and off to the races again.

This is my goto place when visiting nyc. Easy setup, parking and great experiences