Pure Bliss Spa - 585-468-8888 Flushing Reviews & Discussion

Kiki 280 greek dfk rim fs

Wanted to try this place and specifically Kiki for her Greek and made arrangements a few days in advance. Easy parking was a plus. Got let in by the lady and Kiki was standing at the steps waiting for me.

She’s a cute spinner for sure, and has excellent DD tits. Nice face, nice ass actually. Feels nice and meaty. She small but nice proportions and curves. Definitely sexy.

She wore a nice short skirt and crop top and her tits are literally 90% bursting out. I had a feeling it was going to be good and I was right. Told her to bring a cover to the shower, she offered BB, but I just wanted the Greek.

Her shower starts with a cleanup of everywhere then she gave a super BBJ. She looks like a little kitten licking milk from the bowl. Does a nice BBJ HJ combo. Pulled my hips up and went in for a nice deep rimming all on the shower table this is happening, then strapped on and had her in mish and while about to go to the kitty she guides me in the Greek. It felt good with the warm shower water. Busted in mish while squeezing her boobs. The shower was really a good time.

We got in the big bed together and start making out then she tells me she’ll give me a massage. She insisted that she’s a good masseuse and had me face down and the massage was nice but within a minute she was rimming me and pulling me up and got under me and too me down deep in her throat then i had her lay back and open wide and went Greek again. Needs to start slow but she gets going and loose after a bit then was full on deep thrusts and pounds in mish. Watching her tits bounce and jiggle like jello balls was beautiful. Kept at it in Greek then changed raincoat and went in her kitty in standing dog with my on her tits and just plowing until I released. Kiki is awesome, worth the fee and gave a tip 100 for extras. Recommend.

Aimee

Pse, bbj, cim, rj

280hr seems a bit much in flushing these days but Aimee made it worth way more in the type of session she had in mind for me.
Aimee is presented as a Japanese girl and although I don’t know any Japanese I believe it because of her accent and look but what do I know??!
She didn’t waste time and got me naked and blows rather fast. She looked all emo and I like that look.
We hopped to the shower and it was quick but the layout is very impressive. Bbj and much b2b and p2p she mentioned raw in the shower and I took it. Fucked her right up against the wall but didn’t finish.

In the room we picked up where we left off but in a much more gfe style still raw. She felt good and wet, pretty little thing took it and asked for more so I gave it in mish, rcg and doggy against the door so everyone else could hear us, CIM finale.

$280+100raw upsale and went home to feed my hamster.

Aimee

Pse, bbj, cim, rj

280hr seems a bit much in flushing these days but Aimee made it worth way more in the type of session she had in mind for me.
Aimee is presented as a Japanese girl and although I don’t know any Japanese I believe it because of her accent and look but what do I know??!
She didn’t waste time and got me naked and blows rather fast. She looked all emo and I like that look.
We hopped to the shower and it was quick but the layout is very impressive. Bbj and much b2b and p2p she mentioned raw in the shower and I took it. Fucked her right up against the wall but didn’t finish.

In the room we picked up where we left off but in a much more gfe style still raw. She felt good and wet, pretty little thing took it and asked for more so I gave it in mish, rcg and doggy against the door so everyone else could hear us, CIM finale.

$280+100raw upsale and went home to feed my hamster.
You fed Aimee and your hamster. Did Aimee swallow her food or did she spit it out?

Aimee : 280 (bbfs, cip. Greek, Fia, bbj, Dfk, cim)

Late night appointment and first time with Aimee.

she looked really sexy on the face and body. Has a very pretty face in a sexy way. She’s like 5ft2 max, and nice big tits and meaty ass. Very white soft skin. As mentioned in other review she has his Anime look to her in a very cute way. said she’s Japanese.

I’m let in her room and she’s laid in the bed and gets up to hug me and I undress and we wait for the shower while she gives me a ridiculous BBJ. Told her I want her ass and her best service and she devilishly smiles lol. We go to the shower and that’s where the fun began. Endless Dfk, running and BBJ then she’s doing p2p and slides me in and rides me with her tongue deep down my throat and riding hard. Had her lay on the shower table and took her in mish until I CIP. She BBJ me after I pulled out.

got back upstairs and I was ready for her quickly. She tried to massage me, but I wasn’t trying to wait. She had me hot. Turned over and had her rim and BBJ as she was making eye contact. She can go and go and go nonstop. Finally pulled her in my arms and we’re making out passionately then she goes down and BBJ quickly then gets in Greek RCG. What a beautiful site. Rode me in Greek CG, then went to DS, and finally mission.

Aimee was amazing. Nothing she won’t do to make sure I was happy. What I liked more is that she’s into it, and good at everything she did. I see why she’s well liked.

Aimee : 280 (bbfs, cip. Greek, Fia, bbj, Dfk, cim)

Late night appointment and first time with Aimee.

she looked really sexy on the face and body. Has a very pretty face in a sexy way. She’s like 5ft2 max, and nice big tits and meaty ass. Very white soft skin. As mentioned in other review she has his Anime look to her in a very cute way. said she’s Japanese.

I’m let in her room and she’s laid in the bed and gets up to hug me and I undress and we wait for the shower while she gives me a ridiculous BBJ. Told her I want her ass and her best service and she devilishly smiles lol. We go to the shower and that’s where the fun began. Endless Dfk, running and BBJ then she’s doing p2p and slides me in and rides me with her tongue deep down my throat and riding hard. Had her lay on the shower table and took her in mish until I CIP. She BBJ me after I pulled out.

got back upstairs and I was ready for her quickly. She tried to massage me, but I wasn’t trying to wait. She had me hot. Turned over and had her rim and BBJ as she was making eye contact. She can go and go and go nonstop. Finally pulled her in my arms and we’re making out passionately then she goes down and BBJ quickly then gets in Greek RCG. What a beautiful site. Rode me in Greek CG, then went to DS, and finally mission.

Aimee was amazing. Nothing she won’t do to make sure I was happy. What I liked more is that she’s into it, and good at everything she did. I see why she’s well liked.
Umm are you sure you were given Aimee? Your description does not match what I remember of her before her break, particularly big tits and meaty ass. She always had a bit of a fridgey looking body. Hmm I’m curious if she had some work done while she was in Japan.

Also did 280 include all those extras, bbfs and anal?

Aimee $200/hhr

wanted to see if her looks have changed, based on the above reviews. They haven’t. She’s still pretty chubby, small ass given her weight/size. And natural Bs. But her skin is baby smooth. Her pussy was pink, maybe, and clean.
Heavy eye makeup. Kind of a big face, not ugly but not stunning either.

went into the bedroom bathed in red light. Opted for alcohol bath over table shower due to time.
Began and told her I didn’t want sex, just wanted her mouth. She gave a solid performance here for the first maybe ten minutes before she tried to substitute sucking with a handjob, occasionally licking the tip. It felt good but I only cared about her dt skills. They’re the one thing about her that is heavily advertised, so you would think she could last at least thirty doing that. Wasn’t the case, but when I did get it it was very good. Sadly, even my size bothered her and she said she didn’t want to wear her throat out otherwise she’d have problems tomorrow. Fine. But outside of facefucking, her bbbj skills aren’t that great.

had her in a few positions for dt and bbbj, but I ended by jerking myself off while we made out. Her gfe was ok, actually I’ll say good enough to finish me off at least.

probably won’t return for her. I’ve had better experiences with prettier women to justify repeating.

Aya. 280/ hr. Bbbj. CFS. DFK.
was in nearby town for meeting. I Was reading about this place here. Texted them and got a reply with few screening questions. They gave address. Once reach they told exact locations. Pvt house. Inside is well maintain.New girl LunA and Aya were available. I asked for Japanese. Went with Aya. Very beautiful. Approx 30 + age. Very nice body. Natural C. Gave 280 for 1 hr. Went to TS. Good job including bbbj. Daty. Back in room. Lot of BBJ cat bath. Finished in Mish. Good Massage after that. She Speak ok English. Very good exp. Will surely go again.

KiKi $380 BBBJ RJ BBGreekCIA and BBFS

Finally got to meet KiKi early last week and was a good experience overall

Text 10 am they respond quickly I head there park no issues and go inside always easy here .

MMS lets me in she brings me upstairs all in one motion Meet KiKi at her bedroom door .

Shes tiny and has a distant look about her kinda spacey not bad vibe just robotic looking expression on her face .

Big fake tits soft enough I'm sucking them while I'm peeling off my clothes no help from her . We head downstairs to the shower get on the TS she's washing me over and over thought I was getting prepped for surgery .

She's killing time with the washing I'm wary she's playing out the clock so I gently tell her let's get rolling . She's got a routine scriptlike way about her for sure . Rinse rinse rinse again then she's on the table with me licking my ass sucking my balls mediocre at best .

Then she focusses finally and delivers a genuine DT had me near cumming then I tell her get on her back and she does .

On the table edge she's got her legs up I insert in mish in her tight tiny pussy now the visit is improving . Holding her legs in the air I'm pounding her and forgot all about her robotic preambling . Pound like that for a good while nice stroking enjoying seeing my dick sliding in and out then she grabs him and plugs it into her ass .

Lasted a few minutes was above average greek service then CIA and collapse she rinses me over and over again then head back upstairs .

That's where I notice only 10 minutes max left felt irked due to the excessive slow scrub job . Rubbed my back for a few got dressed was mostly satisfied .

All in all worth it for me but probably won't go back she's crossed off my bucket list .

This sounds more like Kiki. The day I saw in their X that Aimee was back I made an appointment. When I got there I was given Kiki instead of Aimee. I know this because I’ve seen both girls separately in the past. It was a bit annoying that they did that but Kiki is always a good time. Took 3 pops from me so I felt satisfied after.

Umm are you sure you were given Aimee? Your description does not match what I remember of her before her break, particularly big tits and meaty ass. She always had a bit of a fridgey looking body. Hmm I’m curious if she had some work done while she was in Japan.

Also did 280 include all those extras, bbfs and anal?

Linda 280 - BBJ BBFS Dfk CIM rim

PBS seem to get a lot of different girls in rotation these days so I wasn’t sure who to see. Saw Linda after phone handler recommended. Young in her 20’s and very pretty face, 5ft1, really nice body. D tits, plump round ass and silky skin. Overall nice package.

it was on from moment we went down to the shower room. BBJ, BLS, rimming very good. P2P and Dfk and eventually finished me off with bbjcim while making eye contact. Really nice feeling body. Went upstairs and she asked if I want a massage. She gave a good massage. Her little cute soft hands got me rock hard and had her P2P and rub my cock on her pussy while I’m kissing and sucking her tits and neck and she sits on my dick and starts riding. She feels good and tight. Did bb mish, and dog. Had my thumb in her ass as I was pumping in dogg until I blew. 100 for the extra. She offered Greek too but it didn’t happen this time. I enjoyed Linda and like her a lot. Very pretty, girly and accommodating.

Cindy 300 BBBJ CFS DFK
Was in the area yesterday. Called them and asked for Japanese. they said yes Kiki is available .and I went. waited for almost 20 min for Kiki to be free, finally, i asked for another one, MMS recommended Cindy, Chinese. I said ok. She is good looking in her mid 30s. natural c . went in basement for table shower. Very good attitude. she did excellent work, BBBJ, B2B massage, almost 20 min. went to room, BBBJ, DFK, and finished in covered Mish. Very pleasant lady. Tipped 20 after.

Long time lurker, finally fixed my password..lol
Went several days ago.

Aimee 280 1hr,
BBCIA +100, BBCIP +100, BBBJ DT/ FF, DFK, DATY.
480 total.

I missed Aimi (xoxo name) last time she came back, but I have her number.
Texted and found out she was working here.
I've texted Pure Bliss before and never got a response.
I included this time that I've seen "Aimee" before at xoxo, and they answered.

Location has plus and minus. Parking availability..plus, residential with possible nosy neighbors..minus.
There were a group of kids going door to door for something...collecting...almost took mms to long to open up.

Got in, said hello and sat down on the couch for a few minutes, was offered candy and water.

Led upstairs to a room with Eleven in it, door closed. Asked her name and told her I was here for Aimee. She was sad but led me to the correct room. Hit me with the see me next time. I should have copped a feel on the nice tits she has.

Correct room, correct girl. Door closes and she attack me with DFK, literally trying to tickle my tonsils with her tongue.
When we separate she seems to remember me before I said anything, pulled out my phone to show her our text history and she smiled. She shoved her tongue back in my mouth, reached down and was groping me over my jeans. My hands were wandering too, squeezing her ass, lightly rubbing her clit through her panties.

When we separated she striped, as did I...winter sucks...to many layers to take off.
Handed me the towel, I confirmed I wanted the TS. She asked if I wanted to fuck in there?
Squeezed her ass and told her yes, she then asked condom or no, said no condom.
Told me 100 extra and asked if I could pay now...not how I prefer the sequence of events to go but whatever...from what I understand she's been scumbagged by other mongers.

Got to go all the way to the basement..2 floors down to get there. Big TS room tho, private since you're all the way downstairs.
Did the standard wash, oil, rub. Her tits felt nice rubbing up on me (never did TS with her at xoxo). She was sucking on my back in the slide and tongue fucking my ear. Slid down and ate my ass, I was kneeling in doggie for her, she also licked the shaft a bit..driving me crazy, till she had me flip.

Hard as a rock now, she washed the shaft first, jerking in the process, did play with the balls too. Rinsed and oiled up she started the front slide. Slid down ate my ass again pushing my legs back...I realized that she hadn't actually sucked my dick...so I corrected the oversight.
Directed her to the tip and shoved her down..Great DT skill. I'm on the thicker side so just a bit of teeth...not enough to hurt but enough to drive the sensation.

She turned for 69 and she started FFDT, burying her throat to the base, the little teeth sensation just as she bottoms out. I was timing my eating her to her bottoming out. Grabbing her ass, spreading her lips open to tongue fuck and suck her clit. She was responsive, could feel her convuls and her throat tighten.
Grabbed her head and held her deep until she gagged...definitely a Trooper.

She turned around and went to slide in, as she did amazing sensation after the FF. I was fingering her ass...little grin and asked anal?
Confirm that I was going to tip..yes..yes.
And started to insert...I'm thick, she's tight but she opens up well. Once the pain was replace by pleasure she started riding...popped up for anal CG and was damn near bouncing on the whole length. After a few minutes I repositioned my legs, brought her in close, tongues in our throats again, grabbed her ass and started thrusting till I CIA. Pulled out and held her till i saw a little drip out. First shot successful.

Started the clean up, had me rinse myself while she douche herself.
Back up to the room, paid the 100 for anal, she helped to towel off then layed down for a massage. Decent..ST, I let her do her thing.

She started sucking my ear and I flipped, DT again with her between my legs. Pulled her up and she slid me into her main hole, CG again while I rubbed her clit. I stood up and had her miss on the edge of the bed. Holding her legs open and watching me slid in and out. She used lube..but didn't need any once we got going.

I'm pretty strong and with the tiny Asians when I have them in missionary like this I have them hold around my neck and go into standing miss..my hands under her ass bouncing her up and down on my dick. The mirror was great she was watching herself. She looked at me when I slowed down and DFK pulling in close. I gave her one more fast fuckin the mirror till putting her in doggie.

We both got on the bed doggie with her legs spread, I pushed her face into the pillow and pounded for a few minutes, then I put her legs together and reentered doggie (little language barrier, but we figured it out)
With her legs together her ass plumped up, she raised her face from the pillow, I grabbed onto her hips and thrusted till I felt the urge coming.

I laid her down in miss again and dug in close, holding her legs back, sword fighting with out tongues. BBCIP always feels great..but this one had me lightheaded for a few. Pulled out slowly and watched it drip on my tip.

Got up and went to the regular shower on that floor, had me wash myself as she douched again. I didn't mind rather I know she's cleaning all that out before the next guy.
Took a leak and wash my hands...then noticed the sink is clogged...didn't see the sign.

Said our goodbyes, she's in NY for a week or two maybe, then said LA, for 1 month..ish, then back to Japan...eta on NY return...probably 6 months minimum.

Lucy
280 1 hour plus 100

Booked an hour to try this spot. Parking was easy luckily. Milf in her late 30’a but attractive in the face and body. Very demure sexy vibe. Had and nice table shower experience. Chinese speaker only but was attentive and gave a really good shower. BJ’s and rimmed for a long then straddled me facing me until I finished. We go back to relax and have me a good massage then got to rimming me and pulled me up so she can have full access. I enjoy this type of rimming vs the tease type. We went over the hour slightly and she was patient and didn’t lose focus and took me out her pussy and finished me with more BJ release in her mouth. I was feeling awkward to ask for a shower, but she actually told me if I want to shower. Quick shower and gone with a few chocolates and small soda can they gave me. As for lucy she was a good time.

Apple
280/hr

Texted last minute to see if anyone was available, Was told to come over. Get brought up to room where Apple was. Guess luck of the draw for last minute appointment. Good looking, nice body, decent face, teeth a little fucked. Go down to TS, does her clean up, gets on my back and starts to do a body slide on my back with the “oh baby”. She did that for a bit too long, to the point I was bored. She goes down starts to rim. Flip over for some bbbj and some cock slide and DFK. Finally dry off go up to the room, she has me lay face down and starts gurgling, slurping water on back, not sure what to even call that. She then goes down from some more rim. Flip around eat her pussy with FIV and FIA. Finally suit up for CFS. Hit all the positions, so we go back to bbbj to CIM. I went hoping for some Greek, but not an option with her. It was a good time, killer tits, natural C with great nips, cute little ass.

Amy $280 + $100 Bbbj Bbfs Rim CIP CIM

Was at Pure bliss today as always very easy parking quiet area text MMS for appointment quick response and got in her place flawlessly, one of the best places to deal with and the girls here are always good .

I introduce myself in her room Amy is smoking hot 5'2" just enough meat not skinny and weighty D cups I'd guess 30 or younger .

I always shower and manscape before these adventures and every day so we skipped the shower she and I made out with passion and she asks if I want masagee and I say yup .

I'm face down on her bed within 2 minutes of walking in the place and by massagee she meant rub her tits on my back then commence to deep drilling my ass with her tongue she's an exceptional rimmer I could feel she loved it and so did I that went on for idk 10 minutes very relaxing .

We then agree on Bbfs creampie +100$ then I get the cockring out she giggles and can't wait to put it on me very arousing . We hop back on the bed make out tongueing each others hole then go into a gentle vanilla style mishionary was not the highlight of the visit she prefers oral of all kinds . I did ejaculate in her then saw it oozing that was the fs highlight .

She likes serving men though and after the fucking i got face down dozing off a little when she gave an above average deep tissue massage elbowing my spine back into it's correct position . That was great felt like new again then got on my back applied the cockring then she delivered a very sloppy bj to my half hard dick which squirted what little semen was left in the clip well done Amy .

Alcohol cleanup and exchanged pleasantries she's a sweet friendly hot girl with doughy natural big tits glad we met .

If you enjoy a proper rimming and someone that wastes no time giving you maximum mongering value go see this one .

Kardashia
$280/60 minute + $100

went to check out kardashia during the storm. I have wanted to see her since her last stay there. The pics on Twitter are hers but she is thicker and has more meat on her now. I found her hotter now. Nice tits. Her skin is pale and soft. her ass is meaty and soft, and was good looking and feeling in doggy.

She was in a see through white one piece lingerie thing with her tits hardly covered. Gets off the bed and grabs my hand and pulls me in the room and closes the door and starts to help me undress. We do a quick hug and DFK and I inspect the ass and squeeze and feel on it. Felt nice.

She gave a BBJ as I’m standing up. BBJ lasted about 5 minutes but was good. She offered Greek & BBFS. I gave the extra tip and went downstairs to the shower room.

Bodyslide with her tits > rimming from behind > BBJ rim from under > flip over P2P > got herself soapy and slippery by the thigh and pussy area > BBFS in cowgirl slowly but going deep > BBJcim. Washed off and rinsed with mouthwash.

Got upstairs and she dries me off down to my feet and gives me a few minute massage while sitting her ass on my legs. Shortly after her face was deep in my ass while tugging on my frank.

I get her on her back and go in top of her and deep ff her while she rubs my hole. Went down on her and dined on the V and clit and had her in missionary, standing dog holding her by the hips and pounding until I was about burst and pulled out and she got on her knees and finished me in her mouth.

Took a quick shower though I was over the hour, she didn’t seem to care or rush and showered with me. Kardashia was a really good time.

This sounds more like Kiki. The day I saw in their X that Aimee was back I made an appointment. When I got there I was given Kiki instead of Aimee. I know this because I’ve seen both girls separately in the past. It was a bit annoying that they did that but Kiki is always a good time. Took 3 pops from me so I felt satisfied after.
dont think so man

Amy 280 ( DFK,BBJ,CFS)
I called and booked a time to visit this place after my Office meeting. Once reached MMS took me to Amy's room. I was not given a choice to select. She is good-looking and with natural D. She helped me take the clothes out and asked for Money. I paid for 1 hr. Took me to downstair Table shower. The fun started very nice Table shower, B2B nuru, rubbing her D's all over, and BBBJ, long DFK . I was here like 15 Min. back to the room. A lot of DFK, means a lot. BBBJ and covers come in. BBFS was on the table for an extra 100 but I stay away with that. Finish in Mish. She gave an excellent Massage for the next 20 minutes. Overall very good experience at this place. Will repeat with other talent also.

Amy 260 (with promo applied)

I've wanted to try this place for a while now but never really got to it, Come to find out that their having a hour promo rate, all the motivation I need, texted mms and was quick to respond and quick to set up. I arrived at location and mms lets me in, it seems that all the ladies were occupied so I had to wait a good 10 minutes, mms was actually very nice and cooperative and gave me warm water and candy.

After the wait show time comes and mms leads me upstairs to Amy's room, she looks exactly like her pictures, a short hottie with natural D's and a nice firm ass, she gives me a hug and helps me undress and give's me all sorts of compliments "woow so handsome" "so biig!" a nice touch that really lightened the mood between us making it very welcoming.

i asked for a shower so she wraps a towel on me and leads me downstairs to the ts room, once there she started with a good rinse and wash which turned into her rubbing her nice tits on my back, she inches down slowly and gives me a great rimming from the back and tugging me for a good 5 minutes , she flips me over for a for some more body sliding and gives these great dfk with extra tongue yum! then glides down for an intense bbbj, im a bit on the thicker side but she still took like a champ, after a bit we dry off and head back upstairs

once upstairs she gives me some more dfk's and I DATY, we agreed for CFS, so she straps me up and starts off with a CG then mish, went k9 for a good while and finished in the bag, after that she cleaned me up and offered a massage even though i was up past 7 minutes, i politely declined, i get dressed and she gives me one last kiss before telling me to come visit again, truly a great time and a great provider. worth the visit!