Private VIP Party

There will be a high end private VIP party in Central N.J. Thursday December 8 starting around 6:00 p.m. There'll be around 20 dancers- Latinas, woc, a few Asian and a few white. Mostly 7's and 8's. Far superior to usual ug dancers.Well organized;nice facility; buffet and first drink included with $100 admission. I'll post the location on Thursday afternoon. Went to the one in Sept. and it was great.If you're looking for cheap thrills or bareback this is definitely not for you.If you're a member of Slinky's private circle; he was
sent the info last week.

Well, when you consider that this is an infrequent utr thing and that the
dancers are far above what was found at Ass-con & Studio 5 and the fact
that they have to rent out an appropriate facility and provide a full course
buffet- knowing all that - your problem with $100 is what ?

Not to mention paying for a DJ , a doorman and bouncers. Let me put it this
way. You'll get what you pay for. Everyone I know who went to the last one
said the same thing- "It was better than any bachelor party they ever went to."

I'm curious. If I post the location ( Central N.J.;easy to get to; near the Turnpike & GSP;safe area; plenty of parking) how many guys would Definitely
go- not "maybe, possibly,probably" but barring a family emergency would
definitely attend ?
I'm not going to mention names but a lot of the girls working this party will
be familiar to regular strip-club goers- Rick's, VIP, Privilege, Flashdancers,
Lace , Stiletto & Scores are where they can usually be found.
The "private" dancing will be a lot more private than at Ass-con, I can guarantee you that. So how many of you are serious about going to a
high-end event ? Btw, these parties are a weekly thing in Hollywood/Beverly
Hills and are very popular among dancer & customer alike.

For $100, count me in. I could probably round up another 3-4 UG-ers as well, so that if the event proves a bust, we'll ALL be pissed off.

i would go for $100, but would be concerned about typical fees once i got there. I have to imagine that girls of that caliber would be somewhat expensive

Next time they need a DJ, I'd be willing to work out some kind of trade. That's what I do for a living, and a Thursday night would be great, since most of my gigs are Fri-Sat-Sun...

I don't want to mislead anyone. This is not for bargain-hunters. If you prefer
the type of women that I saw at Studio & Ass-con with their self-applied tats
and do it yourself dental work ( and priced accordingly )-then this is not for you. Let me put it this way- $200 buys you a VIP at DD's Den with ymmv
and all the other usual caveats. The same $$ will get you a lot more at a party like this. From the dancer's pov- she has more privacy; all the other dancers are doing likewise ( no jealousy issues) and she has no house fees or tip-out to worry about. I know for a fact that a number of dancers (with followings)want to work this party but for various reasons are not welcome and are being kept out of the loop.I also know that parties like this serve as a "meet & greet" for some of these dancers ( noit all) and prospective private
clients.Numbers are exchanged, future arrangements discussed yada, yada.
BTW- drinks are a LOT cheaper than at Ass-con. A lot !
Sorry Buzz, they have a DJ.

Letsgetstarted- " I might be interested" is precisely the WRONG kind of response. Respectfully, I don't need to know who is not interested or possibly
might want to go or who's going to miss their regular bowling night. So , one
more time, if you're not in Slinky's private ug club ( I assume he's passed on the info) and you will DEFINITELY go if you know where, please let me know.
Thank you.

Sorry, too rich for my blood. If you ever have a more "down-scale" event in Joisey, please post it. Also, just a constructive note, many UGers can't log in during the day, from work, so posting a location the day of the event leaves them out. Having a phone number to call (like some other area UTR event organizers) is a good idea, or at least post the location by 6 pm the night before the event.

Good luck - if I had the coin for an event like this, I'd be there with bells on.

Here is the location info : Nuno's Inn
300 Roselle Street
Linden, N.J.

Entrance is on Ziegler. Look for balloons by the door. Be there, aloha !

Looking for feedback

On this event...lots of green involved but sounds like it could be a bit higher class than previous UG clubs. For me it is a 45 minute drive, no big deal but for that plus $$$$$ or better it has to be worth it. Did anyone go?

17 dancers- 4 white; 4 woc; 9 latina- ranging from white to dark.On average, the dancers were 8's.The worst was a 6. Half a dozen 9's.Nice banquet room with bar ( 1st drink included with the cover ).Some holiday decor but in a tasteful minor key. Drink prices reasonable-$3.50 for a Corona,wine was $5.00, Cosmos were $7.Food was very good. Much better than last time. Large curtained ld room with 5 chairs. $30 for 10 minutes- lots of roaming. 8 VIP cubicles-each totally curtained off with large comfortable couches - $100 for 15 min. of cuddling with a happy ending. $300 for 1/2 hr. of mutual fun & games.Very well organized.Very social atmosphere. No hard selling. Very low key.A lot of the guys & gals appeared to know each other beforehand.One guy was handing out presents to all the dancers. Midway way through they had an impromtu girl-girl show on a bed set up in front of the band. (Yeah, they had a band playing smooth jazz & lounge music.) A few of the ladies hooked up and left with customers.Compared to other underground events I've been to; It's like comparing a business class flight to riding a Greyhound. Each has their place and caters to a certain segment of the market.Both get you where you want to go_One charges more and provides greater comfort and amenities.It's all a matter of style & taste. Personally, I'm at a stage & position in life where once in a while I want to fly Business or First-class instead of Coach and I don't mind paying a premium for it.