Private Lap Dance Clubs

They are also soliciting payments for videos of the dancers on a page asking for CC info. Could this be a scam to rip off CC's? Not sure if this is LE. Why would LE solicit men to visit an underground club?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I didn't say they were LE, just that this is the type of thing some smart assed LE would come up with. There's tons of former LE in the SC business (and a lot of them thinks it's ok to do whatever they want to the "pervs" who are now their customers. In fact, no matter what the business is, my experience is former LE have tremendous disrespect for any customers who aren't current or former LE themselves)

PS this whole luxury loft, pay videos, etc thing seems more than vagely reminiscent of the Jason Itzler/NY Confidential saga. Although this seems like the type of thing cooked up by a long term foot fetish promoter who was always trying to raise money to build some "palace" that never quite lived up to his sales pitch.

PPS they seem to have stuff they need 2257 for.

CLV is reopening this evening. I wrote to them and asked them if four of my old favorites would be there and they told me that one of them is stuck in Canada and the other three will not be attending yet. If anyone goes tonight I would be curious for a report.
They did not list a location but asked for an RSVP.

CLV is reopening this evening. I wrote to them and asked them if four of my old favorites would be there and they told me that one of them is stuck in Canada and the other three will not be attending yet. If anyone goes tonight I would be curious for a report.
They did not list a location but asked for an RSVP.
Im not going again until they switch addresses from Manhattan Bridge place. No less than 2 bouncers staring at you 10 feet away in the dance area at Manhattan Bridge the whole time. Zero new girls last week, just a couple of 2 years plus at CLV girls. If you didn't get those girls numbers in 2 years, you never will. MN got desperate and is doing joint parties again at CLV's location this week. If cover drops back to $20 early, I'd go to Manhattan bridge location, but at $60 cover I'm skipping CLV. They mentioned the $40 cover was a mistake in the email and its actually $60 last week.

Anybody going to CLV? i get their emails and they are operating.
Its the same 20 girls, everyone who went to Lido back in the day or were there a year ago, you know them. Location has more privacy now, but still eyes in the dance area. DFK is easier to get nowadays from the ugly girls. There is a private room upgrade but none of the hot ones will bite. Too many layed off pleaser girls from regular strip clubs are there. 2-3 SVT (rosewood???) gems (IG models) rejoined in Nov-Dec 2020 after being on Seeking/real estate jobs/papi moved away/whatever they do. But too many guys with backwards caps, bomber jackets, no laces in their nikes, come to take with their bros and never even look for a girl, just talk to "business partners" & stare down other guys drinking from solo cups. Seems like endless friends of the building owner and no mongers nowadays. They make profit off selling drinks to hood guys, but I get a strange atmosphere there will be a worldstar incident over "a look" or talking to "his girl". I only went once in Dec, but everytime in oct and nov. Girls from Atlanta, Delaware, Philadephia, Baltimore, too many pleasers, very few GNDs now. Ill wait until after New Years before going back or until indoor dining reopens and guys with caps and blue jeans go back to the hookah lounge.

Its the same 20 girls, everyone who went to Lido back in the day or were there a year ago, you know them. Location has more privacy now, but still eyes in the dance area. DFK is easier to get nowadays from the ugly girls. There is a private room upgrade but none of the hot ones will bite. Too many layed off pleaser girls from regular strip clubs are there. 2-3 SVT (rosewood???) gems (IG models) rejoined in Nov-Dec 2020 after being on Seeking/real estate jobs/papi moved away/whatever they do. But too many guys with backwards caps, bomber jackets, no laces in their nikes, come to take with their bros and never even look for a girl, just talk to "business partners" & stare down other guys drinking from solo cups. Seems like endless friends of the building owner and no mongers nowadays. They make profit off selling drinks to hood guys, but I get a strange atmosphere there will be a worldstar incident over "a look" or talking to "his girl". I only went once in Dec, but everytime in oct and nov. Girls from Atlanta, Delaware, Philadephia, Baltimore, too many pleasers, very few GNDs now. Ill wait until after New Years before going back or until indoor dining reopens and guys with caps and blue jeans go back to the hookah lounge.
GND?
Couldn't find anything in the Acronyms thread

I am finally seriously considering breaking out of my bubble, I am fully vaxed, and visiting CLV this week.
But I would appreciate a report from anyone who might have been there recently.
If I go I will post a detailed report.
Any good info is appreciated.
I have written more than a few reports here and would appreciate a good one now.
Thanks for any help.

I got to CLV last night and it was somewhat of a disappointment.
Saw a few of the ladies who have been doing this for a while and a few new faces. But not one was into kissing.
WIth my encouragement a few would give me an over the pants quick tug but it was not a great night.
They were in a new location in the West 40s with private rooms (three walls and an opening) at $150 for 15 mins.