Private Lap Dance Clubs

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's not the 23rd St location which they say is newly renovated, it's the place another party mysteriously vacated as soon as HS left 23rd.

Almost every time a spot closes on short notice "for some reason" it's the same reason. And it's not because they had "plumbing issues" like they say.

I wanted to put a review of some of my experiences in these clubs.
But can we clarify - a lot of the same parties seem to go by several names.
What is our intel so far? Just how many of these parties are there and which go by which names. Let's group them together accurately. For example, I think Password Events/CLV are the same spot? And LaRouge/Lido/Wonderland are the same?
I may be wrong about these groupings, but that's what I am trying to figure out before I summarize my findings which are based on multiple visits and talking to a shitload of people who frequent such parties.

What is our intel so far? Just how many of these parties are there and which go by which names. Let's group them together accurately. For example, I think Password Events/CLV are the same spot? And LaRouge/Lido/Wonderland are the same?
I may be wrong about these groupings, but that's what I am trying to figure out before I summarize my findings which are based on multiple visits and talking to a shitload of people who frequent such parties.
You are correct.

One of my friends told me that Password Events is not the same as CLV?
Mike - you are pretty sure that they are the same location? Where has it been recently?

One of my friends told me that Password Events is not the same as CLV?
Mike - you are pretty sure that they are the same location? Where has it been recently?
In the past I would get emails from both Password and CLV. Same dates and when I asked Password where they were located they gave me the same location info as CLV.
When I visited the club I would be asked which was I a member of. The hostess would then make a mark in her notebook apparently corresponding to my response.
I have not been there lately since they moved to a lower east side location.

Slinky Bender

I had thought CLV was Hot Spot and Password Events was different. I'm pretty sure Hot Spot elbowed Password Events out of the WTC area space they were at.

Slinky Bender

AFAIK:
Wonderland is a strip club where sometimes they have promoters pretend they are running "underground" events. Lido/etc.

CLV/Hot Spot is former St Venus Theater guy who now uses their old list, etc.
(Has anyone heard from Rob?)

Password Events is a similar but distinct event which the last I heard was still looking for a new location after being displaced by CLV/Hot Spot

Experience Party is an advertiser here with their own threads. And while I freely state they are paying to advertise my opinion is that they are the best of this lot.

I thought CLV and P. E. were at the same time and venue. The check-in lady would always ask me what club I was there for and then make a mark in her book.
Perhaps my memory is off and it was not P E but there were two clubs operating at the same time and venue and one was CLV.

I went to hot spot on February 9th.

The location was a 2 floor venue in east village.

There were plenty of women there but unfortunately the majority of them were not attractive.

On top of that, the venue had a dj who only played 2 minute songs.

I hope that Hot Spot finds a good venue like they had at 23rd street sometime soon.

Slinky Bender

After Hot Spot got closed down on 23rd St they seemed to have pushed Password Events out of the 2nd floor above the old Pussycat Lounge. This week they are throwing both Wednesday & Thursday at their East Village location. They seem to be going through spots fast?

Slinky Bender

What's the similarity between a white girl and a tampon?

They're both stuck up cunts!

Tonight at Hot Spot:
This tall-ish, brunette shoulder length hair, white girl with braces reported me to the boss for running around and tipping all the girls dollars. I was just trying to get something going because it was pretty obvious no one was making shit. Then afterwards I saw her go and get a couple of tap waters because she was too cheap to buy a drink!

It seems like they are making it as clear as possible that no one is getting any action here! Hard pass.

Although according to the owner they are just waiting to go back to their permanent location due to buildings department issues.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What's the similarity between a white girl and a tampon?

They're both stuck up cunts!

Tonight at Hot Spot:
This tall-ish, brunette shoulder length hair, white girl with braces reported me to the boss for running around and tipping all the girls dollars. I was just trying to get something going because it was pretty obvious no one was making shit. Then afterwards I saw her go and get a couple of tap waters because she was too cheap to buy a drink!

It seems like they are making it as clear as possible that no one is getting any action here! Hard pass.

Although according to the owner they are just waiting to go back to their permanent location due to buildings department issues.
So she reported you because you were only tipping a dollar at a time?

Slinky Bender

So she reported you because you were only tipping a dollar at a time?
She said it was "creepy." In my experience in the past decade or so going out to regular nightclubs this is "white woman code" for anything they don't like in a way they can claim victimhood. These same women generally don't have any problem going up to complete strangers and asking for drugs - because that's not "creepy" when they do that. It's an abuse of their position as professional victims because they can get away with. It's a version of "Karen-ing."

The result here was no other dancer got anymore tips of ANY kind. The reality is that she was being creepy and chasing customers away. I certainly was persuaded that I don't even really want this place as an advertiser any longer even though the entire reason for my visit was to pitch that.

She said it was "creepy." In my experience in the past decade or so going out to regular nightclubs this is "white woman code" for anything they don't like in a way they can claim victimhood. These same women generally don't have any problem going up to complete strangers and asking for drugs - because that's not "creepy" when they do that. It's an abuse of their position as professional victims because they can get away with. It's a version of "Karen-ing."

The result here was no other dancer got anymore tips of ANY kind. The reality is that she was being creepy and chasing customers away. I certainly was persuaded that I don't even really want this place as an advertiser any longer even though the entire reason for my visit was to pitch that.
I have not been to Hot Spot in a while.
The quality of women there was lacking in recent visits and one of the few attractive women tried to scam me on the number of dances.
We had two and she claimed FIVE.
Yeah, five. Sorry but I forget her name.

We had two and she claimed FIVE.
Yeah, five. Sorry but I forget her name.
That was my experience at SVT back when that place existed so I never tried again. Also could never get anywhere past a lap dance (no touching) so just gave up on the concept entirely

Based on your comment, it sounds like you would say that's an unusually bad experience so hopefully there are better places out there?

That was my experience at SVT back when that place existed so I never tried again. Also could never get anywhere past a lap dance (no touching) so just gave up on the concept entirely

Based on your comment, it sounds like you would say that's an unusually bad experience so hopefully there are better places out there?
Hot Spot was a better place but seemingly not lately.