Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointment similar to Mr. Smith's here. When I called 24 hours ahead of my window of opportunity to be sure I got approved, I was told to text my UG handle and they would check out my posts and get back to me. I followed up today and someone else told me they don't verify on UG, only Erotic Review and - something else, forget. Despite their advertising here, GGR don't trust UG posters. There are other options: provide a reference in the form of a provider. I did, but it was a spa, and GGR don't call spas for references, only indy's. (I only wish I had an indy for them to call but they tend to disappear, driving me to spas.) The third option: fax your work ID and drivers license. Really?

Then unfortunately the other places I was intrigued to try either didn't answer or were closed, so I fell back on a dispiriting visit to Red Spa 27, same old same old. (cue violins)

I understand their wanting to verify but I've never encountered anything like this. And on behalf of UG I'm a bit miffed that we don't meet GGR's standards. I continue to hope, based on reviews in this thread, that I can find my way in there sometime. My whole discussion with them (via text) was cordial. But GGR is quite unyielding.

Have had a couple of bad experiences lately. Girls were ok, just rushed. When you pay for an hour, you expect an hour, not 35 or 40 minutes. My favorite place was booked, so I decided to try private hotties based on the reviews. Great decision.

I called in the morning, no one answered, so I texted saying I heard about them from UG and wanted 260 special. Got a text back 15 minutes later saying they had 2 girls available for my time. The names weren't on their website, so I told them what I liked, and asked for a recommendation. She said Rosa, I said ok. Standard setup, get street, text when there to get address. The place is huge, looks like a dorm.

Meet Rosa, start to smile. About ,5'4", C cup, cute, mid 20s, great body. Intros, some Lfk and then the standing shower, she gives a quick wash then a quick bbbj in the shower. Go to room, which is huge and has a ton of mirrors. I lay on bed and she gives me a cat bath. This is were things start to go off the rails, and in a good way.

She asks me to get on all fours, she then slides underneath and starts a bbbj/tb. She flips me over and keeps going. An absolute pro, switching up between the pork and beans. Then rotates on me for 69. Nice clean kitty. I'm about to lose it, so I ask for cover. She puts on with her mouth, and rides cg, she rotates 90 degrees without getting off, then another 90 for rcg, then all the around back to cg. I'm trying not to pop. Flip her and start mish. Finally, can't hold it tell her I'm about to pop and ask to Cof. She says yes, I pull out and straddle her, she pulls off cover and finishes me with hj on her face. Seeing the boys all over her was unbelievable. She gives a quick bbbj and then runs to clean up. Comes back in 5, cleans me off and then spoons with me while talking .Her English is good, we had a nice chat. She says she's from Malaysia. Then break time was over, more bbbj then k9, then bbbg and cim. Went over my hour, but she didn't rush me out. Definitely will try again, and definitely recommend Rosa.

Have had a couple of bad experiences lately. Girls were ok, just rushed. When you pay for an hour, you expect an hour, not 35 or 40 minutes. My favorite place was booked, so I decided to try private hotties based on the reviews. Great decision.

I called in the morning, no one answered, so I texted saying I heard about them from UG and wanted 260 special. Got a text back 15 minutes later saying they had 2 girls available for my time. The names weren't on their website, so I told them what I liked, and asked for a recommendation. She said Rosa, I said ok. Standard setup, get street, text when there to get address. The place is huge, looks like a dorm.

Meet Rosa, start to smile. About ,5'4", C cup, cute, mid 20s, great body. Intros, some Lfk and then the standing shower, she gives a quick wash then a quick bbbj in the shower. Go to room, which is huge and has a ton of mirrors. I lay on bed and she gives me a cat bath. This is were things start to go off the rails, and in a good way.

She asks me to get on all fours, she then slides underneath and starts a bbbj/tb. She flips me over and keeps going. An absolute pro, switching up between the pork and beans. Then rotates on me for 69. Nice clean kitty. I'm about to lose it, so I ask for cover. She puts on with her mouth, and rides cg, she rotates 90 degrees without getting off, then another 90 for rcg, then all the around back to cg. I'm trying not to pop. Flip her and start mish. Finally, can't hold it tell her I'm about to pop and ask to Cof. She says yes, I pull out and straddle her, she pulls off cover and finishes me with hj on her face. Seeing the boys all over her was unbelievable. She gives a quick bbbj and then runs to clean up. Comes back in 5, cleans me off and then spoons with me while talking .Her English is good, we had a nice chat. She says she's from Malaysia. Then break time was over, more bbbj then k9, then bbbg and cim. Went over my hour, but she didn't rush me out. Definitely will try again, and definitely recommend Rosa.
This is an inspirational fuck Fat John.

Just spoke to Sue after calling from another line. Miki is gone for the week. Sue wasn't sure who was posting on her behalf in regards to the line-up - she told me she usually doesn't know until the last minute. BTW, this is GGR. Just a different phone #.

Finally got in after many calls. Got to see Rosa. Sounds latina but shes south asian, with a sweet Booty and natural C top that would make a latina chick proud. An intense GFE session started as she soaped me up in the shower...dfk and bbbj while she was sliding on top of me for the NURU part of my session.
The room sports a king size bed. She jumped me as we entered and toweled off...more DFK and DT with lots of saliva on my cock.
Finished doggie style pounding her bodacious booty.
200 total!! Incredible session. I added 50 as a tip on top of that, although she didnt ask.

i have great time with Rosa today. called mms. she told me they got new girls. linda and rosa. i tried rosa. all i can say is she is superb in everything. took me for a shower and start bbbj. she's petite with short hair and very sexy booty. she started drying me after a short shower. gave me short massage. gave me DT with a lot of licking. we did 69 and she give me more DT. i finished her with missionary. pop twice. paid $260. shes 200% awesome.

Just came back with an appointment with Miki. Call in the morning to ask who was available in the time slot I will be in the area and was told I can pick between Miki, Linda or Yoyo. Minor miscommunication on the way to my appointment and was finally given direction to address. Sue led me to the room where Miki is assigned and knock to info her I am here. Door opens (have a feeling of participating in a game show of what's behind door number 1) Miki was in a bikini and I was very happy with what I saw. Beautiful face, good tits (natural), in shape (maybe just a tad of baby fat around lower tummy area), around 5'2-3'. LFK and started undress me and ask for donation. Took the $200 option and took to TS and I experience my first nura. Very nice to have to a pair of nice and soft "C" sliding up and down. Same thing after the flip. Back to the room, very short massage and the fun started with some more b2b sliding and then Bbbj. A lot of change of intensity to keep things interested. After a good 10 minutes told to seat up and a little more Bbbj while she kneels in front of me. Cover went on and she lays on the table. I start with a little of daty and than stand up mish. Couldn't finish with the cover. I lay back down for bbbj. Maybe another 15 of bbbj mixed with hj. She led go right before I cum. Good tip and tip $20 before I left for Chinese New Year. I spoke to her in Chinese the whole time and I think that made things easier for her. I would repeat. Also, can anyone confirm if she is the Original Apple from KKP? I never met Apple from kKp but I did saw a girl that looks like her with the same height while on the way to ts once at kkp. Forgot to ask. Too exhausted to ask anything. Well my wallet have to recover after 2 visits in one week. But keep up the good works folks.

pokler

Power Bottom
Just came back with an appointment with Miki. Call in the morning to ask who was available in the time slot I will be in the area and was told I can pick between Miki, Linda or Yoyo. Minor miscommunication on the way to my appointment and was finally given direction to address. Sue led me to the room where Miki is assigned and knock to info her I am here. Door opens (have a feeling of participating in a game show of what's behind door number 1) Miki was in a bikini and I was very happy with what I saw. Beautiful face, good tits (natural), in shape (maybe just a tad of baby fat around lower tummy area), around 5'2-3'. LFK and started undress me and ask for donation. Took the $200 option and took to TS and I experience my first nura. Very nice to have to a pair of nice and soft "C" sliding up and down. Same thing after the flip. Back to the room, very short massage and the fun started with some more b2b sliding and then Bbbj. A lot of change of intensity to keep things interested. After a good 10 minutes told to seat up and a little more Bbbj while she kneels in front of me. Cover went on and she lays on the table. I start with a little of daty and than stand up mish. Couldn't finish with the cover. I lay back down for bbbj. Maybe another 15 of bbbj mixed with hj. She led go right before I cum. Good tip and tip $20 before I left for Chinese New Year. I spoke to her in Chinese the whole time and I think that made things easier for her. I would repeat. Also, can anyone confirm if she is the Original Apple from KKP? I never met Apple from kKp but I did saw a girl that looks like her with the same height while on the way to ts once at kkp. Forgot to ask. Too exhausted to ask anything. Well my wallet have to recover after 2 visits in one week. But keep up the good works folks.
What the difference btw 200 or 260 option? Just a second pop?

What the difference btw 200 or 260 option? Just a second pop?
OMG!!!! You get too many BBBJCIM and RIM...all memory cells go to your balls...your BRAIN KEEP FORGETTT!!!

OK I tell you ONE MORE TIME Pokler.......

1 hour 200 ---NURU in shower, BBBJ FS

1hour 260---NURU in shower, BBBJ FS , RIM, DFK, Go 2X

PLEASE choose 200 or 260 option at the time you reserve session.

Miki NOT Apple. Miki 23yrs young, perfect body no baby and very fun. We have NO girls from KKP or other place.

Status
Not open for further replies.