Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping to stop by today but haven't been able to make an appointment. Are there any pictures of Gina, Miki and Cindy?

Or can I make an appointment today and see the girls who are available?

I had a great time with Miki. super cute little china girl. small waist big real tits and nice ass, cute face. trimmed fresh pussy. She showered me and nuru'd me on the tablr with a wet bbbj too.
In the room, big bed...a little massage, and then a long eye contact bbbg, expertly done....then some rimming....ahhh...more bbbj.
Next some fs on the bed...i miss the massage table cause I like to do standing mish...oh well. finished doggie then a bbbjcim.
I initially went for the 200 bbbj fs nuru, but ugraded to the 260 upon eyeing miki, also she started to unbutton my pants at "hello".

i tried the place yesterday. iv'e got vanessa. she is cute petite, chinese girl, probably 5'2. she took me for a shower with nuru massage and a BBBJ. Took me to her room, a big room, a little hug, start to massage lil junior and DF. I made her cum three times. I just have one pop. $200 was the damage but i gave her additonal 40 coz she's good .

pokler

Power Bottom
don't call late at night since they are very busy try calling in the morning. they have reservations right away
Oh really..? They are new so somehow I doubt that. When I make my appointments even with established places with tons or reviews I usually call 5-6 pm and always get someone. This place is brand new and looking for business so Im not buying that they are so booked up you have to try in the morning .

if you have a hard time calling try to text, The MMS usually replies fast. i texted yesterday for appointment for miki but she's busy until 8 so it was so late for me.

I am strictly a LI monger these days and my regular cancelled on me for an appointment this afternoon. So I had a meeting today in NYC so I ventured over to the NYC board. Saw the private hottie reviews and liked what I saw. Made an appointment before I went in to my meeting. After my meeting was told to head over to the location. When I called ahead I forgot to mention I wanted the 260 special. When I got upstairs the mamasan asked me if I was 21 and wanted to see my ID. I reluctantly showed it to her that I was almost 40. I guess that's a complement. Then she directed me to the room where I met Coco. Coco is petite. I would say about 5'1 with perky b cups. She is 24 years old but looks younger. She is Korean and her English isn't awful. Coco asked for the donation of 200 but I asked if we could do the 260 special. She obliged. Asked me if I wanted a table shower or standard shower. Decided on the table shower. She was very attentive to the boys in the shower and even did a little BBBJ to start the session off right. She also did the nuru slide on my front and back. Cleaned me off and then we headed to the room where we started to DFK. She then told me to lie on my stomach on the bed where she proceeded to do some rimming. A few minutes of this then some more BBBJ. After BBBJ I DATY and rimmed for a bit upon her suggestion. Definitely some fake moaning on her part but whatever. After DATY I then got more BBBJ. Popped in her mouth . She ran to the bathroom to spit. She waited less than 5 minutes then on to round 2. I usually need a little more recovery period. More BBBJ then HJ then on went the rubber for mish. Round 2 wasn't happening though. Needed a little more recovery or a little more coaxing. Maybe the time was running out, not sure. She asked how I heard about the place and I said UG. She said she heard of it and she said that Miki and Vanessa had reviews but she didn't. She asked if I could write her a review. Not sure I will be back but only because I don't get much free time when I make an occasional city trip. If I did work in the city I would be a regular though as it was good service from the K spas I used to go to years ago

I made a morning appointment, and was lucky enough to get a new girl here- Sa Sha. Kathy actually opened the door and gave me a nice kiss and we talked for a few, and then led me to the room where Sa Sha was waiting. She was wearing a kind of a Sailor Girl outfit, and looked great. I'd say she is 5'5", 100 lbs, 34D, small waist, nice hips and great face with full lips, beautiful eyes, wavy black hair below her shoulders and obviously in shape. Despite her large boobs she is thin, and looked great. She gave me a nice welcoming kiss, and asked if I wanted a tableshower, and I of course accepted. We actually had to wait for a bit as it was occupied, and she had me lay down and gave a nice massage. It was her first time there, so I actually showed her where things were, but she showed me how she can give a soapy shower. She (and I) enjoyed the way her breasts massaged me back then front.

Back in the room she started with a massage, then a cat bath with some rimming then flip and went for BBJ but I pulled her up for some DFK and kissed my way down to her amazing breasts and when I touched her pussy it was already getting wet, so continued kissing my way down until I started DATY, which she really enjoyed. Pretty sure she went over the edge. She then had me kneel and turn sideways so she could watch herself giving me a wonderful BBJ in the mirror. I was getting too excited, so asked for the cover and entered her in mish. Wow. She felt so amazing, and looked even better. We did this for a while, switched to K9, then back to mish where I filled the cover. A nice stand up shower, some more massage and she helped me get dressed. I gave her 260 and she seemed happy. I will definitely return to see her at her new place.

Linda gets my "atta girl" award. She lays back on the bed, has me straddle her midway, and takes mycock in her lips and is sucking it like gold coins will come out if she makes me cum.All the while Im fingering her clit and she has on finger in my ass.
AS i make warnings Im about to cum, she starts jerking my cock with her hand and slurping the head with her lips ....i cum hard and the milk spurts in her mouth lips and she doesnt stop...stroking my cock and my ahole and shes just loving the cum shower running down her neck and the delicate silver necklace shes wearing.
After that I had to pause and reflect on all the positive energy this little angel generated , with just her hands and mouth.

I called Go Go Relax and after about an hour of trying get a hold of someone, I finally spoke to the phone girl. She tells me that Sasha is available at 5PM. I read her reviews so I agree. She then asks me what my number is. I'm flustered and tell her I found them on UG. She scoffs and says I need to be a member. I can apply for immediate membership by going to their website. Or I can get a referral by an existing member by providing their number and phone number. Or I can fax/email them my ID and Work ID. What?? Work ID? I told her I would apply online.

The online membership request requires among other info, phone number, email, website where you heard of them and username on website. UG is not listed as an option. I signed up to another sitethey listed. And so I waited. They will email me with membership info. Ok, I didn't wait. I made an appt somewhere else bc the timeframe for me to induldge is very small. That review is coming up.

Last night, I get an email stating my membership was rejected. I don't know why but I guess they do not want my business ($$). I understand LE implications but wow, this is tough.

To recap: 1) hard to get a hold of anyone 2) scoffing at UG 3) UG not listed as option to sign up for membership 4) REJECTION

Visited here twice in the last week...it was too good. Miki is young and hot and has a command of a cock like an experienced chinese grandma thats been slurpin bone for 40years. Except miki is 24yrs old. Some got it, she does.

Visited here twice in the last week...it was too good. Miki is young and hot and has a command of a cock like an experienced chinese grandma thats been slurpin bone for 40years. Except miki is 24yrs old. Some got it, she does.
i might gonna try her next time. i called MMS she's booked!

Status
Not open for further replies.