Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Ding Ding 400 hr bbbj dfk cfs

In her blurb on the website it gives her tik tokt. That is why I saw her. It is her. So, I think she is in her 20s. Her body is ok, reminds me of Yuriko from KG...little fake Cs, little butt, a medium body, 5'6. Cute face.

I think she is new to the biz. She was nice and game and some things were kind of funny. She sucked my dick and it was good and asked for 69. She sprayed my mouth with like Binaca breath spray. She was a very clean girl witch is fine. In a way she felt reserved and I was taking her out of that. She really got off in 69 and I chased her pussy and spanked her. I think I got her to cum and she laid beside me and I was kissing her ass and her neck and playing with her.

Then on the with the condom and I never heard "you too big you too long" so many times in my life. But I was going as deep as I could. This bed in the last room on the right is my nemesis. It is too soft. The bed at the end of the hallway is awesome. You just can't fuck hard on this bed. Standing mish and she was going about the too big. I got her in doggy and I just laughed to myself because this is my longest dicking position. I even got her in the lazy dog with her hips ad the edge of the bed so I could put the back of her head with her face going into the bed and banging away. Went to mish and yeah, her pussy was tight and came.

She was a really good sport after. She was limping and like "ugh, my pussy is tired" bent halfway over walking to the shower. She got dicked down and had a good sense of humor and I got to humble brag so all was right with the world.

It was fun but I think I took the session up a notch.

Ding Ding 400 hr bbbj dfk cfs

In her blurb on the website it gives her tik tokt. That is why I saw her. It is her. So, I think she is in her 20s. Her body is ok, reminds me of Yuriko from KG...little fake Cs, little butt, a medium body, 5'6. Cute face.

I think she is new to the biz. She was nice and game and some things were kind of funny. She sucked my dick and it was good and asked for 69. She sprayed my mouth with like Binaca breath spray. She was a very clean girl witch is fine. In a way she felt reserved and I was taking her out of that. She really got off in 69 and I chased her pussy and spanked her. I think I got her to cum and she laid beside me and I was kissing her ass and her neck and playing with her.

Then on the with the condom and I never heard "you too big you too long" so many times in my life. But I was going as deep as I could. This bed in the last room on the right is my nemesis. It is too soft. The bed at the end of the hallway is awesome. You just can't fuck hard on this bed. Standing mish and she was going about the too big. I got her in doggy and I just laughed to myself because this is my longest dicking position. I even got her in the lazy dog with her hips ad the edge of the bed so I could put the back of her head with her face going into the bed and banging away. Went to mish and yeah, her pussy was tight and came.

She was a really good sport after. She was limping and like "ugh, my pussy is tired" bent halfway over walking to the shower. She got dicked down and had a good sense of humor and I got to humble brag so all was right with the world.

It was fun but I think I took the session up a notch.
Sometimes I am slow to try new girls because I am often limited in what positions I do with some ladies due to being a bit above average... Some girls on the other hand appreciate it and take me like champs.

kayo $230 30 min cfs bbbj daty cowgirl mish doggy

Pleasant young girl with braces. Nice body with small B and cute ass. She shaved but some hair was growing back. Kissing was surprising ok and bbbj fine too. I was worried about her braces lol. Able to take a long duration pounding and never complained but she did looo like she was very tired and it just took me forever to cum with the condom on. Back side doggy was good. She’s small and grabbing that little ass and jiggle it hard as I slammed deep was nice.

don’t think bbfs on the table as she didn’t let me p2p at all and wanted condom as soon as I was on top of her

Nori 400 hr, lfk, bbbj, cfs

Was all set to see Aimi at asian star, get there, sit there 10 mins, then mms tells me Aimi can't take big D. So no go. AS has always been good to me and maybe it was the dude before me that changed her mind. Anyway, I am going to get these girls the first or second day now while they still don't know no better. I had everyone else there and I always want new. My mission is to bang as many asian women I can in this life. PS Saya is Tadai (really good). So texted WSD.

Nori was available in 30 mins when I could reach there and took her. She is the pics and her face reminds me a bit of Courtney Cox in Ace Ventura. Early 20s. She is about 5'4-5 with a great slender body with A cups and a nice butt. Wally has my favorite body (and face) of all time. I don't mean just in AMP scene. I mean in the History of the World part 1. Nori's body is right between Kylie and Wally (no fat on this girl). Some english.

My only knock on her is no tongue. Nice bbbj. She put lube on her pussy before sucking me. I take this as they don't really want DATY and decided to put that theory to the test. Went to 69 but she kept pulling away. Hey, no big deal. She probably have 10 guys a day licking her pussy so they may get sensitive to it.

Put on the condom and I was full Godzilla in her pussy. CG is the warm up. She did say something about me coming here. LOL. Never at 5 min mark, even if I wanted to. Standing mish started with her legs on my forearms. She moaned like it was a car engine revving/whining mixed with kiiiiiimoooooooochiiiiii....over and over. LOL. The whole time in that position. I got her legs so her knees were at my chest and this is a great pounding position.
Standing doggy and I love japanese asses. I think they have the best of east asians. Generally speaking. I did get her deep one time that led a screamouch and fell forward to her stomach. Then back in standing doggy, to doggy, and then really got the good nearly lazy doggy banging and some spanking. She was a trooper. Oh, she didn't make that noise in doggy. She was very tight and I came and if you ever hear a dude yelling his nut out...it is me. Come say hi. LOL. I am like Lex if he used a megaphone. I get shushed so much by the k-girls in the k-girl apartments. Haha.

Oh, she has big eyes too. And bangs. She was nice.

Katia 380/hr

Pics are 100% accurate. First off, that alone is extremely rare as most pics at most agencies are touched up to the point where you are always meeting someone that, at best, is only slightly different than the pics. With Katia, you are meeting exactly the girl you see in the pics. Yes, she is exactly as cute and petite as she is in the pictures.

Personality-wise, friendly girl, tries to make good conversation but limited English makes it difficult.

Now the service is where it falls off a bit. She does make an effort to please but she holds back in some regards.
For one, no DFK. Just light kissing with no tongue. I tried for DFK but she would always hold back.
Second, no TS. The shower was just a standing shower cleaning the important bits, with only light teasing of junior.

Now, for the actual main event, it was not bad but also could be a lot better. She did lick nipples and then went down for BBBJ. BBBJ was decent, it felt good. Some eye contact. Then comes on the rubber. We first did mish for some time. She was very tight so it was difficult to get inside. Now, let me be clear, im not a huge guy, probably on the average side , but it was still hard for me to get in. and she had to use a generous amount of lube and i still had to start off slow. But once i got going it was better, though there was so much lube on that it really took away a lot of sensation. Tried for some DFK here again but still refused. just light kisses. Fine, i was enjoying the view anyway. Very skinny girl with cute nipples, sucked and licked on them while pounding her a bit. Though she also asked after a bit to not do that which was another letdown. Then switch to K9...or should i say tried to switch to K9 because i could not get it in! Again, im more of average size but even so i could not get in in this position. We tried for a bit, put more lube but it was not happening. Switched to CG, and that worked out fine. Was riding me for a bit, pretty girl riding me always feels good. She has beautiful long black hair too. Sadly, there was so much lube on at this point that i was not feeling enough to climax. That is so odd because im usually climax fast during CG (fav position) ...fortunately, there was a mirror on one side of the room.I asked her to move so that her back was facing the mirror, and i could watch her cute butt as she rode me in CG. That did the trick, it was a very nice view. Long black hair flowing down her curved back and then her cute bubble butt at the bottom riding me...i finished there, good strong climax. We cleaned up, again just important bits in the shower. Talked a bit more and i was off.

Overall she was alright, definitely a very pretty girl who makes an effort to give good service but holds back too much to be really top tier. She also has BBFS on the menu if you are into that...showed a list with all the options as soon as i walked in. She is worth a visit if you like what you see but i would not repeat

I know the following information is a bit outdated since they have left already.
Suna 400/hr, Risa 300/45min (not same day)
Suna was great as stated by others, her service was more of a gfe than other japanese providers offer. DFK. Very nice bbj that had me about to explode. She did mention she might be back in 6-8months.

Very nice and playful in the shower, FIV DFK in shower. Room service was great too, she was non restrictive and very sweet and responsive. She was just so cute, make up done, just finished nails. Anyway bbj, put the cover on and cg, rcg, missionary. Saw her twice. Second time was similar to first, just that she was in a bit of pain the second time around so I took it lightly. She was nice and tight.

One thing to notice like others have mentioned. I was supposed to see Suna, but was double scheduled. They stuck me with Risa. I was a bit upset. But not her fault and still went with it.
Risa was cute the pics that were up were accurate.(both Suna and Risa)
Standing shower, cleaned up the goods and moved to room. Ok bbj, tried to have her DT but felt like she was using her teeth to restrict it from going in further in. I pulled it out lightly hit the side of her cheek and she look at me with a puffy face. So I stopped.

Put the cover on and did cg, she was tight and she was really working it in this position. She picked up speed after a while and it felt great. I wanted to try other positions but I finished in this one position. She kept me inside for a while till I asked to move. I liked this.
Anyway wanted to ask if anyone saw the new Girl Tori?

Aria 360 hr bbbj cfs dfk (yeah you can get the upgrade for usual charge). She looks like the pics. Decent ass but not as good as Miu's.

Saw her on her first day. I've resolved to break in every asian (especially japanese) that I can for the next 1.5 years I am stuck in this state. Very nice and personable and affectionate. Overall appearance 7.5 to 8. tall. Personality and sex were about 10s.

There was a shower no one cares about. She can suck dick good. Past the head but not past my circumcision scar...I don't think any j girl made it past that line. 69 for a little. She was trimmed but not shaved clean but who knows now.

On with the condom. Yeah, I was just getting the head in and she is already making some racket. She lifts her hips up and I am trying to follow her. I end up grabbing onto her hips and slamming up into her but her legs are too close together for my hips so I am just battering that pussy with just the head pretty much. I am chill. I am dedicated to breaking these girls in. So yeah, it is some work. Just like the mongols breaking in a mare.

Standing mish I have her legs on my upper biceps. 3/4 in about and she has the extreme struggle face. No tears, but she is starting to sob moan. I am telling her, "Hey, baby, look how much is in, just keep taking it like this. It's like ripping off a bandaid. Get it all done in one banging." But she presses down with her legs and her feet go to the floor and once again I got the legs blocking my hips from getting in deep.
Tell her to do some doggy. We do. I always laugh with the devil on my shoulder when this happens. Doggy is the hardest I can fuck. And damn I was grabbing those hips and that ass and fucking the shit out of her. Now she is sob screaming. I am like no way everyone on the floor is not hearing this. I am telling her, "you are doing real good baby. You are such a good girl"... lol like I am the harlot whisperer. I even get her all the way face down and ass up. Eventually I wear her down to lazy doggy. Then to mish which she slowly crawled into and going at it until the nut.

I like to think I scarred whoever was listening. They hear her giggle, then screaming, then giggle. That's the only way to do this. Be nice and charming before and after but fuck the hell out of them. If you don't, I will.

In Hawaii some hot asian woman puts a lei on you off the airport. When coming to NYC some irredeemable pervert bangs the hell out of the japanese babes.

Hime, $300 for 45 minutes

Hime caught my eye when she was working in Manhattan a few months ago, but I never pulled the trigger. Once I saw she was back at PPC, I knew I had to go see those big beautiful titties in person. Was not disappointed. I know enough Japanese to know that Hime means princess. This girl is a princess alright, the Princess of big, heavy, natural J-titties LOL. I couldn't believe they were real! Very rare to find big, firm, hefty melons like this on a J-girl.

Hime is early 20's and on the taller side, maybe 5'6. She's got some meat on her too and is very curvy for a Japanese girl. I can appreciate that after fucking so many petite J-spinners. Tits are probably DDs and she's got a nice ass. Pussy was tight with a trimmed Bush. Pretty face with big eyes, the pics aren't too far off. Good service and attitude.

Initially she told me my hands were cold and so she buried them in her cleavage while we made out. Once my hands had warmed up a bit, I took the liberty of burying my face in her cleavage next haha. We got undressed and I played with her titties a bit more, then it was off to the shower. Quick Listerine toast and standing shower with more titty play and kissing while she cleaned me. Back in the room I laid on the bed and we made out. She will do LFK and some DFK too. She did the nipple sucking BS then we moved on to quality BBBJ and 69.

The 001 went on and we went to CG from there. With tits like this of course CG was going to be the best position. She was really fucking me hard and fast in CG and I almost popped early, but asked her to slow down and she did. Dick was clearly too big for her though and she was struggling. I heard a few "Itai"'s from her during the session and she had her hands on her face at one point in standing mish LOL. Sorta killed the vibe a bit for me, but she toughed it out and didn't rush me. Hime gets an A for effort and she gave me what I needed / what I paid for. Changed from standing mish to mish and finished in the bag with more time left than usual.

After I got my nut, we cuddled for a bit and chatted. Her English is decent and no translator was required. She was very affectionate while we were cuddling and was telling me to come back again, even tried to get me to extend to an hour for a round 2. For just another $60 it was tempting to extend but instead I opted to save my money for next time, as I probably wasn't getting two pops anyways.

We did a quick shower with 5 minutes left. Back in the room we got dressed while we chatted some more. She walked me out after and we were making out near the entrance when MMS(Viola) came to get the door for me haha. Viola was teasing me over that. She's got some nice titties herself! Damage was $300 for 45 minutes. I would repeat.

Was curious so saw Tori. 30 min 260 plus 40 tip. Will repeat.

She is not for everyone but for what I want sometimes. She is very petite wih wonderful small breasts. Not flat but B cup. She is delicate, you cannot be rough or even squeeze her boob too hard. Photos and description were 100% accurate. If you like small boob spinners she has an amazing body. Very small waist, little beautiful round butt.

Tori's personality was sweet, warm and welcoming. She know only a little english, but communication was fine.

Passed on ts because had just showered. She began with bbj as we undressed. Pop one on her face and hair accidentally, which she took like a champ. Just laughed. Bj skill solid, esp for her size. Not going to DT you, might use teeth if you are too big because shes so small. She went at it for like 10 mins straight without taking a breath. Mish following, but we had to start slow not to hurt her. Popped quickly and she start bbj again after cleaning me. Let me ff her like crazy ( was careful to be gentle) for the rest of the time w cim at end. Had such a good time, tipped 40

Overall great experience, esp if looking for a delicate small breast spinner. Sometimes I need to go harder and be less gentle, and sometime I want to motorboat in a sea large breasts, I would not go for Tori in those times. I had a blast and will surely see her again.

Woul like to know how she compares to Tadai?

Overall: 10
Face: 8
Figure: 10
Boobs: 10
Butt: 10
Attitude: 10
Skills: 7

Tori 400/hr

Wow, this girl is very cute. One of the smallest girls ive seen in awhile. Small yet curvy, sexy body and a very nice bubble butt.
Pics are accurate with little photoshop. This place, at least recently, is doing well in not over "enhancing" their pics.

As soon I walked in, I was so thrilled with seeing this cute small girl with a bright smile on her face. We immediately hugged and DFK and talked a bit. Her English is limited but she knows enough to have a conversation.
The clothes came off and wow, i already mentioned the curves but even her breasts are surprisingly large for her frame.
Yes, they are small but they are a handful. You can grab them and fill up your hand with them. They are so nice and soft.

She teased with a bit of BBBJ and got to say i was surprised with how good she is. Given she is so small id at first thought she'd have a hard time getting much in (it has happened with taller girls) but this girl got most of it in and with good motion. She is very good at it and i came very close to climaxing here with her technique.
We went off to the shower and she cleaned me up all over. More DFK and BBBJ here.
Went back into the room and more of the above with added tongue bath. On went the rubber and we went for CG, doggie and mish. More DFKs while my hands roamed all over her body. The DFK were so good with her, very GFE. Came hard in the bag and we sat down to chat a bit and then had a massage. When time was up, dressed up , hugged and kissed again before leaving.

Overall, this girl was a very top tier experience. A joy to talk to and amazing to fuck. Felt like being with a sweet girlfriend the whole time. I will definitely repeat if time allows. She will be gone in a couple of weeks so don't miss out while you can.

Katia 380 HR / 240 HHR GONE TO THE TRASH, could've gone to any FH for less than 100 and got equal if not BETTER service and better use of my time.

She's the girl in the pics, and is pretty in person YES. However, she has the worst service from any provider I have ever met, even in any FH. MMS opened door and went for typical AMP hug greeting, and she quickly grabbed my hands and put them to the side and said money first. Offputting but no issue this is a transaction at the end of the day, gave her 400, rate is 380, no change back, she showed me paper with upgrades and prices. I declined. She kissed her teeth, and instantly IK it was about to be one of those sessions. We go to TS room, I say standing shower, and while she's warming up the shower, I come into TS room and she yells, MOUTHWASH. Then points to it and I have to pour it in for both of us. In shower she moved away from any touch gave me soap and made me wash my hands again "SHOWER FIRST".then I cleaned the rest of my body while she held the shower and washed herself. Then she told me to hold the shower and wash her and myself again.Felt like the way she was treating me like I was dirty. I take my hygiene very serisouly and always come clean, always smell nice, and everyone always compliments my hygiene. Felt very disrespected that some girl who was fucking strangers raw for the last 10 hours was treating me like I was dirty. Dried myself off, and we both walked back to the room all the way to the end of the hall. At this point I'm still giving her a chance, because sometimes girls will instantly turn on the slut switch when they gey back to the room. Nope, told lie down and she went instantly for cover and CBJ. I told her no condom ripped it off, and she said no condom extra. I explained condom when we fuck, do BJ no condom. She went to grab another condom and tried to hide the cover with her hands as if I don't feel the difference. Explained to her again do BBBJ. Nope, ended up just getting up and asking for my money back. She said she wasn't sure if the store returns money, YES THEY DO. Go get MMS. I spent 8 minutes with her in the room after washing myself in the shower. It took 10 minutes of back and forth with MMS to get my change. You could see 5 latinas that are way hotter for longer and cheaper than that. The MMS gave me 150 instead of 160, and I demanded the 10 lol. I could care less about the $10, but it was very disrespectful MMS was trying to short my change after I was walking out on a girl with the worst service and didn't finish. She kept trying to push me to try a different girl but I was set on leaving and seeing one of my favorite 50 year olds. However, MMS & the other guy working there were nice and tried to find out what went wrong after I left and offered a discount next time. Discount doesn't fix anything if service sucks. By far Katia had the worst service given by any provider.

TLDR: Basically paid 240(380 if I didn't get my money back) to wash myself in a dingy TS room and get a CBJ from a 20 something overpriced Jap girl when I could see 2-3 50 year olds with significantly better service for the same price.

Kanon $260/hhr bbbj cfs dfk

She's cute AF with a nice young tight j-girl body. Enhanced tits, absolutely beautiful shaved pussy, nice and tight. She had a sheet saying +100bbfs or +200bbfscip. Didn't try to negotiate, just used condom. Lots of sensual eye contact in missionary with great DFK, then had a blast holding onto her skinny waist and pumping her in doggy until I finished. She was wearing the same outfit as her in-spa pics, which are all accurate representations of her face and body.

Tori $340/45 min bbbj bbfs cip dfk

This girl is amazing. Cute as a button, tight body, energetic fuck in general. This girl is sex.
No need for all the boring details - stand up shower, etc. Money upfront. As we got hot and heavy on the bed, she was getting turned on during P2P and finally said "No condom?" I said how much. $100 outside, $200 in. I said $100 in. She said no. Went back and forth over this and finally I opted for the cover.
As she reached for it and pulled it out, I guess she had a change of heart and said "$100 ok inside", and we were off to the races. And I have to say this was, overall, the BEST experience I've had anyplace, ever.

I can't say enough about Tori, and I do have to thank Viola, who was kind enough to let me hang out for 15 minutes when I got there early and made my verification relatively painless.

pokler

Power Bottom
Katia 380 HR / 240 HHR GONE TO THE TRASH, could've gone to any FH for less than 100 and got equal if not BETTER service and better use of my time.

She's the girl in the pics, and is pretty in person YES. However, she has the worst service from any provider I have ever met, even in any FH. MMS opened door and went for typical AMP hug greeting, and she quickly grabbed my hands and put them to the side and said money first. Offputting but no issue this is a transaction at the end of the day, gave her 400, rate is 380, no change back, she showed me paper with upgrades and prices. I declined. She kissed her teeth, and instantly IK it was about to be one of those sessions. We go to TS room, I say standing shower, and while she's warming up the shower, I come into TS room and she yells, MOUTHWASH. Then points to it and I have to pour it in for both of us. In shower she moved away from any touch gave me soap and made me wash my hands again "SHOWER FIRST".then I cleaned the rest of my body while she held the shower and washed herself. Then she told me to hold the shower and wash her and myself again.Felt like the way she was treating me like I was dirty. I take my hygiene very serisouly and always come clean, always smell nice, and everyone always compliments my hygiene. Felt very disrespected that some girl who was fucking strangers raw for the last 10 hours was treating me like I was dirty. Dried myself off, and we both walked back to the room all the way to the end of the hall. At this point I'm still giving her a chance, because sometimes girls will instantly turn on the slut switch when they gey back to the room. Nope, told lie down and she went instantly for cover and CBJ. I told her no condom ripped it off, and she said no condom extra. I explained condom when we fuck, do BJ no condom. She went to grab another condom and tried to hide the cover with her hands as if I don't feel the difference. Explained to her again do BBBJ. Nope, ended up just getting up and asking for my money back. She said she wasn't sure if the store returns money, YES THEY DO. Go get MMS. I spent 8 minutes with her in the room after washing myself in the shower. It took 10 minutes of back and forth with MMS to get my change. You could see 5 latinas that are way hotter for longer and cheaper than that. The MMS gave me 150 instead of 160, and I demanded the 10 lol. I could care less about the $10, but it was very disrespectful MMS was trying to short my change after I was walking out on a girl with the worst service and didn't finish. She kept trying to push me to try a different girl but I was set on leaving and seeing one of my favorite 50 year olds. However, MMS & the other guy working there were nice and tried to find out what went wrong after I left and offered a discount next time. Discount doesn't fix anything if service sucks. By far Katia had the worst service given by any provider.

TLDR: Basically paid 240(380 if I didn't get my money back) to wash myself in a dingy TS room and get a CBJ from a 20 something overpriced Jap girl when I could see 2-3 50 year olds with significantly better service for the same price.
You should have demanded all of it back .

She’s at 1010 now with a new name.

https://asian-starnyc.com/view/321

Tori 400/hr bbbj dfk cim bbfs +100

Amazingly cute bundle of joy.

Tried to see Tori the other night based on all the positive reviews, unfortunately it didn't work out. Luckily booked her last spot for today according to PPS. Greeted Tori with a hug and lfk. Settled business upfront, 400 for the hour and asked about 100 all in for cip. She was apologetically firm on 200 for inside or 100 outside. Suffice to say little head prevailed and I settled on finishing outside with my last 100.

Get undressed and head to the standup shower, mouthwash toast and into the shower we go! Dfk, preview bbbj. Back into the room, lay down for a quick catbath. Flip over for a nice bbbj with nice tongue swirls on the tip transitioning to 69. Nice clean taste and shaven. Bbbj had a nice technique, that I couldn't stop myself from dropping my first shot(a first for me). She spit afterwards after complimenting my load size lol. Cuddled up and dfk for while and proceeded to lube up go to cg when she notice I was still rock hard. Tori feels amazing and very warm inside. Tori rides well and leans in between for dfk, all while my hands are caressing her nice breasts. After about 5-10 minutes we switch to mish and I pound away with her legs on my shoulders and after a bit I deposit my second load on her stomach. Only gripe I can say is that there was a bit too much lube for my liking and I'm average size.

Cleaned up and spent the rest of the session cuddling, making out, and chatting. Headed to the showers after a short wait at the both ends, got dressed and hugged, kissed Tori goodbye.

Would recommend to try Tori at least once. Hopefully by the time I am done with my tdl, she will be back in NY.

Tori 400/hr DFK BBBJ CIM BBFS + 100

man oh man. was a cutie. small petite spinner.

was my first time here made an appt and did the verification ahead of time. entered and was taken to room where Tori was waiting, wow she was gorgeous, needless to say i was very happy. money upfront, was shown an envelope with upgrades 200 in 100 out. negotiated 100 in she said ok.

undressed, dfk then to standing shower. bbbj tease in shower. some more dfk then back to the room. BBBJ for about 20 mins CIM, then cuddled for a few minutes and started in the real fun. she got on top then missionary then doggy. beautiful moans and she came a few times. i’ve never heard “you’re so big” so many times and i’m not even big lol. big finish inside and massage and dfk with a some more bbbj. the end.

great time will def repeat

Miu 360 hr dfk bbbj bbfscip

After banging someone else I walked past Miu's door and hear this loud constant moaning. I was like, I want to see what noise I can make her make.

She has some Bs and a nice booty. Pretty face. Is nice and slender. She can speak English. We showered.

She does stick her tongue out for DFK. Lots of eye contact on the bbbj. I did try to negotiate bbfscip for 100 but she insisted on 200. She said it feels better. I was like yeah of course but too much.
She puts on the condom and yes she is real tight in CG. Not too much movement so I got on top. I have her in standing mish with her legs up and I am like why isn't she making a racket? I looked down and my dick was only half hard. Put her into ds. Stuck my half hard dick in...then it hardened and the screaming started. Maybe the loudest ever. Fucking her hard and I am getting the good angles. The condom breaks. Then she goes, okay bbfscip 100. Took it. But now that I spent an extra 100 and I making the most of it and going at doggy even harder and longer. Then in mish she lets out a crazy steady scream and I have to yell my dirty talk even louder and my voice was booming. And I came all in that little pussy. Yeah, everyone heard that.

And afterward she was completely normal.

Hime for $360 for hr + $50 (CIM)

I haven't had sex for awhile so I was debating where to go, was considering Tori since she is leaving this week, and was considering Kanon, but haven't seen a whole lot of reviews on her so I settled on Hime because I wanted some BBFS action.

Got there on time, waited in the waiting room for 5 minutes or so and then "the Boss" (that's what Hime calls her at least), different person when I went to see Yume in June 2022, lead me to Hime's room.

Hime's face is a lot prettier in person, but her body is accurate to the photos/video. I would give her like an 8/10 because her tits were fucking nice, like they were not saggy and was firm and youthful, definitely in the DDs or + range. Anyways I told her I already showered and she said a quick one, so we did a 5 minutes shower. Her English is pretty good, but not good enough to dirty talk like Victoria H. though she was a lot more bubbly than Yume who is a bit timid (almost like more professional) and Hime was more like a school girl vibe. After chatting with her she is 21 and turning 22 this year.

Got back to the room and we started to kiss and make out, mostly LFK (I think after experiencing Victoria H. DFK, I was like okay that's DFK) I turn her towards the mirror while I play with her tits and I dry up her from the back with my semi-erect between her ass and thigh. I turned her around to kiss and suck on her tits as I was grabbing her butt cheeks which was cold, then I wrapped my arms around her bottom and lifted her up to place on the bed and she started to scream like she was scared she was gonna fall, I was like startled like "what?" and she said something about I'm heavy and she was not. Later she told me a lot of the men here don't like her cause she heavy, she weighs 120lbs and them tits probably take like 10lbs and she has thick hips (not waist) and ass (I think some of the customers gave her false confidence or something cause she thinks she is fat).

Anyways while on bed I'm making out with her in mish and just grinding my hips and poking my semi-erect on her, then I go down for some more titty sucking and licking and she is a lot more vocal than Yume, then I go down for some DATY and some tit play here and there for a solid 15-20 minutes (I was trying to get her to O) and she is squirming and super vocal. Most of the time girls play with their tits or place their hands on my head, but Hime kept trying to find my hands to interlace my fingers as she squirms, moans, and jerks her hips up and down almost as she is about to O, but I don't think she did though. Then she says "I wanna taste" so some more LFK and then we kind of stare each other in the eyes and she says "ok, your turn".

She mounts me, LFK to nipple play, then she start to a BBBJ which is okay (not as good as Victoria H.) but 5 minutes in I just bust into her mouth which caught her by surprised and I was surprised myself, but then again I haven't had sex in awhile. She grabs a napkin, spits it out, and was like "SO MUCH!" and we started laughing, but she asked $50 for it and I was like sure whatever, she took a week's worth.

There was probably about 20-30 minutes left on the clock, we were chatting and I wasn't really feeling for a round 2, but Hime was "I want it" so down she goes for some more BBBJ and after like 2 minutes, I was like I think we good and just chatted and she insisted we exchanged info.

I don't know I never had this problem before, but it was still a relatively good experience. I got no BBFS action I was looking for, but this is my partially my fault.

Gonna steal @pattysparty's scoreboard

Overall Experience: 7
Face: 7.5
Figure: 8
Boobs: 10
Butt: 8
Attitude: 8
Skills: 7