Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Azami - $500/hr - LFK/DFK, BBJ, DATY, CFS ||BBFS (offered)

Been meaning to see a J girl and been holding out for a long time but decided that it was time to see one. Searched review of the current ones available and landed on Azami or Hana (xoxo). Since Azami was leaving soon and saw all her raving reviews on her good looks, I took the plunge and texted the placed. Quick verification and I was set for an appointment.

Got there early, waited a bit, and finally get to meet Azami. My first impression, cute, roundish face, big eyes, small cute nose, a wide mouth, AMAZING pair of tits and probably 5'? She's short and tiny. Exchanged words while we undress, get to know her a little. She's 21 according to her and currently a university student.

We head to the shower for a quick wash, I asked if I can touch/explore her body but she said lets save that for the room. No BBBJ preview, unfortunate. Back in the room we started with some LFK then a quick DFK. She then have me suck on her tits for a bit, she likes it gentle. Afterwards, I lay back and she begins to give me a BBBJ. Soft, slow and gentle, she a cute girl sucking on you is an experience in itself. We swap and I gave her DATY. Clean shaven and pink pussy, beautiful. She eventually O's, no clue if real but it was convincing enough.

The main activity is about to begin and she asked if I wanted BBFS but cum outside for $200. I don't partake in BBFS but I was curious. I think about it for a sec and tell her I don't have enough and she offers $100, I answer her the same, I didn't bring enough so now she's offering that she takes zelle too (LOL, she's pushing it). So I tell her I'd prefer BBFS CIP but she declines and that she won't do it. Tell it's fine and to just put on the cover.

She lubes up and I slowly insert, WOW, she's tight. Tightest girl I've ever been in. I take it slow for a bit and she says she needs more lube since she's so tight. (I'm of average size). Eventually I pick up speed but seems like going rough with her will be impossible as she's tiny so I just went as a steady pace. Switch up, CG then onto DG where I finished, seeing her creaming on DG is sight that will forever be burned in my mind.

We clean up, talk for a bit then shower. After showering I realize, I still had at least 10-15 mins left, I could probably squeeze in another round but she seems reluctant on that. So we had a weird conversation how there were still time left and I thought we'd do it twice. Unfortunately, we didn't go for round 2 so at this point I don't want to deal with this so I just dress up and dip, told the mms but no much help with either.

So...overall, She may be hot and have one hell of a body but her service was lacking significantly. Would I repeat...maybe at hh but not an hr. On my way home, I had a thought and she reminds me of this JAV actress - Suzuka Morikawa.

Been meaning to see a J girl and been holding out for a long time but decided that it was time to see one. Searched review of the current ones available and landed on Azami or Hana (xoxo). Since Azami was leaving soon and saw all her raving reviews on her good looks, I took the plunge and texted the placed. Quick verification and I was set for an appointment.

Got there early, waited a bit, and finally get to meet Azami. My first impression, cute, roundish face, big eyes, small cute nose, a wide mouth, AMAZING pair of tits and probably 5'? She's short and tiny. Exchanged words while we undress, get to know her a little. She's 21 according to her and currently a university student.

We head to the shower for a quick wash, I asked if I can touch/explore her body but she said lets save that for the room. No BBBJ preview, unfortunate. Back in the room we started with some LFK then a quick DFK. She then have me suck on her tits for a bit, she likes it gentle. Afterwards, I lay back and she begins to give me a BBBJ. Soft, slow and gentle, she a cute girl sucking on you is an experience in itself. We swap and I gave her DATY. Clean shaven and pink pussy, beautiful. She eventually O's, no clue if real but it was convincing enough.

The main activity is about to begin and she asked if I wanted BBFS but cum outside for $200. I don't partake in BBFS but I was curious. I think about it for a sec and tell her I don't have enough and she offers $100, I answer her the same, I didn't bring enough so now she's offering that she takes zelle too (LOL, she's pushing it). So I tell her I'd prefer BBFS CIP but she declines and that she won't do it. Tell it's fine and to just put on the cover.

She lubes up and I slowly insert, WOW, she's tight. Tightest girl I've ever been in. I take it slow for a bit and she says she needs more lube since she's so tight. (I'm of average size). Eventually I pick up speed but seems like going rough with her will be impossible as she's tiny so I just went as a steady pace. Switch up, CG then onto DG where I finished, seeing her creaming on DG is sight that will forever be burned in my mind.

We clean up, talk for a bit then shower. After showering I realize, I still had at least 10-15 mins left, I could probably squeeze in another round but she seems reluctant on that. So we had a weird conversation how there were still time left and I thought we'd do it twice. Unfortunately, we didn't go for round 2 so at this point I don't want to deal with this so I just dress up and dip, told the mms but no much help with either.

So...overall, She may be hot and have one hell of a body but her service was lacking significantly. Would I repeat...maybe at hh but not an hr. On my way home, I had a thought and she reminds me of this JAV actress - Suzuka Morikawa.
At that price tag, I would have figured two pops would be standard.

Seems to be a YMMV kind of thing, I've read reviews where 2 pops happened, or she blocked certain position, or no BBFS was offered etc.
She is very “YMMV” if we want to call it that. I saw her during her last rotation at PPC a couple months ago. She is very beautiful and sweet, but IMHO, she plays too many games and her service is too unreliable for this premium price point. You think no two pops is bad? When I saw her, she claimed I was too big and tried to force me to do a BBBJ finish after less than 5 minutes of sex. Mind you I paid her $400 for 45 minutes.

I would not recommend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She is very “YMMV” if we want to call it that. I saw her during her last rotation at PPC a couple months ago. She is very beautiful and sweet, but IMHO, she plays too many games and her service is too unreliable for this premium price point. You think no two pops is bad? When I saw her, she claimed I was too big and tried to force me to do a BBBJ finish after less than 5 minutes of sex. Mind you I paid her $400 for 45 minutes.

I would not recommend.
I wonder what she considers too big?
Anything over 4"?

pokler

Power Bottom

I would not recommend.
Your own fault for not controlling the session.

pokler

Power Bottom

So you paid her the 25-35% premium ( relative to rates of most JP girls ) and she denies you round 2 even with ample time left? And you let her get away with it ? Really ?

I ended the session and complained to the shop as soon as it happened. They were not very helpful, and I still ended up in the hole for $300. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think mongers should have to deal with BS or “control the session” when they are paying a premium AMP rate like $500H.
Who was the mgr that day?? I think Viola isn't too helpful. Ik this is a paid advertiserr but if @billyS allows i will tell my last session here and how they fumbled the ball.

pokler

Power Bottom
I ended the session and complained to the shop as soon as it happened. They were not very helpful, and I still ended up in the hole for $300. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think mongers should have to deal with BS or “control the session” when they are paying a premium AMP rate like $500H.
Always be in control regardless of what you are paying. It's your money. Most girls for example have their own routines but I let them know right from the top that we'll be doing my routine for this next 60min. And I indicated there will be 2 pops. That's wry your in the hole $300. Lol

Aika Mar 17, 2023

So i wound up going here. I liked Aika's pics. Have to be honest Aika is attractive but her pics look better than she does in person. Pics look like a 7.75 or so in person she's like a 7-7 25 . She's attractive and i knew that her D bra size is at most a C and most probably a full B and i was correct. Also guessed her height was not the height listed. She's about 5ft7.5, she seemed cheerful and kind. I had to wait because i for one of the rare times i got here super early. I waited for almost 30 mins. Mms Viola showed me i think Miu and i wasn't interested. So i waited for Aika, i have to comment since i never did before. This place sounds like a all piston go brothel. I was hearing like 2 different girls moaning while i waited in the waiting area. Sipping my drink.

Finally it was my time and when I met Aika i knew i made the right choice. We lfk and then i undressed her. She asked for the donation something most don't do but some Japanese talent here do ask for it. I handed her the $230 and we went to take a shower. Listerin toast and a quick soap up and shower. Aika has full b's possibly small c"s but probably not. She soaped me and washed me quick. Then she squatted and started sucking my cock getting me hard and smiling, real brief bbbj so i can walk down the hall with the stiffy. We head back to the room. She checks to make sure the coast is clear. She speaks above average English for those of you that care about that.

Back in the room we dried off and i got her on the bed and we are dfking and i got my cock all on her pussy. We p2ping for like a minute or two. She is ready i'm ready . We spoke about bbfs and she said at first $200 if i cip and $100 cum outside. I told her no and then she agreed to $100 for cip when we were doing p2p and the session was getting going. I enter her and she moans and i open her up. Got her legs on my shoulders and im fucking her medium strokes then i get further in her pussy. I'm deeper now and she's moaning. Fast moans and i now put her ankles in my hands and i sit up and she starts caressing my chest. I'm increasing the speed and balls deep in her pussy digging her out. The taller pros usually can take the pipe better overall. I lean forward and we dfk and i hold her head and im kissing her neck and she's all into the session.

I now lift up her body by her hips and my cock is going all vertical in her pussy as it stays inside her and i lift her hips up and down onto my cock. She looked like her eyes were gonna pop out her head as she screams. I put her body down and now i get on my feet as hold her legs up and i fuck her fast and deep and she keeps screaming and moaning and i kiss her she holds me with her legs locks em on my back and i slowly fuck her and we keep dfking. I turn her around and i put her in doggy. Above average ass and i hold her hips then her ass cheeks and i start fucking her slow then increase the speed. She has her arms down on the bed like she's planking. I'm giving her long strokes and she moans loud and has her head to the side like she's gasping for air.

I get off a of her and she faces me and she gives me some head to get me at full attention. I play with her pussy that looks puffy now that i've been plowing her for a good 10+ minutes. I play with her clit, move her hair to the side . Her pussy is nice and wet. I put my fingers in her mouth she licks it and grins mischievously. I fuck her face gently. Brush her hair to the side. Im fully up and i want more of her pussy. I lay her down and im back inside of her. This time she's got her legs up feet curled and this turns me on. Im fucking her deep and i hold the back of her head and tell her "look sexy." She's watching my cock go in and out and stretch her pussy and she says "sexxxy" she starts kissing me. I'm about to cum but i want her mouth again. I lay down and she attacks my cock. I'm not all the way up. She makes some noise as she sucks me . Again i brush her hair to the side. Watch her go to work some eye contact and then i tell her to sit on me as i'm about to cum and i blast off inside of her. She lays next to me gets me a wipe . Gets some water and drinks and i drink my water.

Off to the shower for a quick rinse and listerine toast. We chat real quick about Japan and how she likes it here etc with some more small talk. Head to the room. Get changed and hug and kiss her goodbye. I enjoyed fucking her . Fucked her for over 15 mins was here for just under 40 mins. She took the cock like a champ.

Breakdown
Face 7.25 ish
Body 7.5
Service 9
Nice legs

However at the end I hand her $100 she says it was $200 i explain to her she agreed to $100. I try and use google translate to explain i would have just busted in her mouth since i was about to bust while she was giving head. She calls the manager Viola. Viola comes over and she says $100 more i try to calmly explain what happened and she starts to get excited and loud. I walk out and talk to her while im putting my shoes on. Hoping the Male manager or Gaga are there so i can talk to someone who isn't emotional. She is telling me im banned. I explain to her that it was $100 that we agreed on she tells me she will have to pay her the extra $100.

Keep in mind i've been going here since March 2017. Before i think she even worked here. I also was accused by other shops of writing reviews for PP for a discount or free sessions here and there. I've never nor would ever do that. Nor did they ever offer me that deal.

I didnt say anything about this because I thought perhaps she would speak to someone and or she would reconsider her decision. I've been here over 30 times over these 6 years going here. All the girls i've seen here and other places could vouch i dont ever take advantage of any pros and or lie on what transpired. It's possible she didnt understand what i said but no way did i try and get over. I've seen several girls that i have taken the $100 cum outside option. And several girls here didn't charge anything extra and or at most $100 for cip. This $100 outside and $200 outside is new and i took that option with Hinata and i think maybe one other girl. Why wouldn't i do that with this girl. Then this girl shows up at another place. So they are saying ok to lose a long time customer for $100 and don't even listen to the long time customer but rather a pro that just got here and was here maybe 2 weeks i think at most smh.

I don't do that fake friendly greeting with ppl. So Viola imo at least with me wasn't genuine.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Aika Mar 17, 2023
So i wound up going here. I liked Aika's pics. Have to be honest Aika is attractive but her pics look better than she does in person. Pics look like a 7.75 or so in person she's like a 7-7 25 . She's attractive and i knew that her D bra size is at most a C and most probably a full B and i was correct. Also guessed her height was not the height listed. She's about 5ft7.5, she seemed cheerful and kind. I had to wait because i for one of the rare times i got here super early. I waited for almost 30 mins. Mms Viola showed me i think Miu and i wasn't interested. So i waited for Aika, i have to comment since i never did before. This place sounds like a all piston go brothel. I was hearing like 2 different girls moaning while i waited in the waiting area. Sipping my drink.

Finally it was my time and when I met Aika i knew i made the right choice. We lfk and then i undressed her. She asked for the donation something most don't do but some Japanese talent here do ask for it. I handed her the $230 and we went to take a shower. Listerin toast and a quick soap up and shower. Aika has full b's possibly small c"s but probably not. She soaped me and washed me quick. Then she squatted and started sucking my cock getting me hard and smiling, real brief bbbj so i can walk down the hall with the stiffy. We head back to the room. She checks to make sure the coast is clear. She speaks above average English for those of you that care about that.

Back in the room we dried off and i got her on the bed and we are dfking and i got my cock all on her pussy. We p2ping for like a minute or two. She is ready i'm ready . We spoke about bbfs and she said at first $200 if i cip and $100 cum outside. I told her no and then she agreed to $100 for cip when we were doing p2p and the session was getting going. I enter her and she moans and i open her up. Got her legs on my shoulders and im fucking her medium strokes then i get further in her pussy. I'm deeper now and she's moaning. Fast moans and i now put her ankles in my hands and i sit up and she starts caressing my chest. I'm increasing the speed and balls deep in her pussy digging her out. The taller pros usually can take the pipe better overall. I lean forward and we dfk and i hold her head and im kissing her neck and she's all into the session.

I now lift up her body by her hips and my cock is going all vertical in her pussy as it stays inside her and i lift her hips up and down onto my cock. She looked like her eyes were gonna pop out her head as she screams. I put her body down and now i get on my feet as hold her legs up and i fuck her fast and deep and she keeps screaming and moaning and i kiss her she holds me with her legs locks em on my back and i slowly fuck her and we keep dfking. I turn her around and i put her in doggy. Above average ass and i hold her hips then her ass cheeks and i start fucking her slow then increase the speed. She has her arms down on the bed like she's planking. I'm giving her long strokes and she moans loud and has her head to the side like she's gasping for air.

I get off a of her and she faces me and she gives me some head to get me at full attention. I play with her pussy that looks puffy now that i've been plowing her for a good 10+ minutes. I play with her clit, move her hair to the side . Her pussy is nice and wet. I put my fingers in her mouth she licks it and grins mischievously. I fuck her face gently. Brush her hair to the side. Im fully up and i want more of her pussy. I lay her down and im back inside of her. This time she's got her legs up feet curled and this turns me on. Im fucking her deep and i hold the back of her head and tell her "look sexy." She's watching my cock go in and out and stretch her pussy and she says "sexxxy" she starts kissing me. I'm about to cum but i want her mouth again. I lay down and she attacks my cock. I'm not all the way up. She makes some noise as she sucks me . Again i brush her hair to the side. Watch her go to work some eye contact and then i tell her to sit on me as i'm about to cum and i blast off inside of her. She lays next to me gets me a wipe . Gets some water and drinks and i drink my water.

Off to the shower for a quick rinse and listerine toast. We chat real quick about Japan and how she likes it here etc with some more small talk. Head to the room. Get changed and hug and kiss her goodbye. I enjoyed fucking her . Fucked her for over 15 mins was here for just under 40 mins. She took the cock like a champ.

Breakdown
Face 7.25 ish
Body 7.5
Service 9
Nice legs

However at the end I hand her $100 she says it was $200 i explain to her she agreed to $100. I try and use google translate to explain i would have just busted in her mouth since i was about to bust while she was giving head. She calls the manager Viola. Viola comes over and she says $100 more i try to calmly explain what happened and she starts to get excited and loud. I walk out and talk to her while im putting my shoes on. Hoping the Male manager or Gaga are there so i can talk to someone who isn't emotional. She is telling me im banned. I explain to her that it was $100 that we agreed on she tells me she will have to pay her the extra $100.

Keep in mind i've been going here since March 2017. Before i think she even worked here. I also was accused by other shops of writing reviews for PP for a discount or free sessions here and there. I've never nor would ever do that. Nor did they ever offer me that deal.

I didnt say anything about this because I thought perhaps she would speak to someone and or she would reconsider her decision. I've been here over 30 times over these 6 years going here. All the girls i've seen here and other places could vouch i dont ever take advantage of any pros and or lie on what transpired. It's possible she didnt understand what i said but no way did i try and get over. I've seen several girls that i have taken the $100 cum outside option. And several girls here didn't charge anything extra and or at most $100 for cip. This $100 outside and $200 outside is new and i took that option with Hinata and i think maybe one other girl. Why wouldn't i do that with this girl. Then this girl shows up at another place. So they are saying ok to lose a long time customer for $100 and don't even listen to the long time customer but rather a pro that just got here and was here maybe 2 weeks i think at most smh.

I don't do that fake friendly greeting with ppl. So Viola imo at least with me wasn't genuine.
Lol, you didn't tell me you were going to cut and paste it from that other website

Next time edit it a little so it isn't so obvious.

Zumi - 400 for hr / DFK, CFS, DATY, BBBJ

Long time lurker, First time at this place on a recent trip. Quick review:

Pictures close, but definitely a bit of brushing / photoshop. Representative. A/B cups, amazing ass, and shaved. Slightly slow start, not much english but once DFK started, she was definitely wanting to perform. Lots of tongue. Quick shower with LFK and rubbing. Back to room where she started an average BBBJ w/ lots of ball play. On goes cover and straight into CG and ACG. Great sight from behind and she really knew how to ride slowly to edge.

I ended up flipping to mish and taking over. 10 min of a solid performance with her playing the part well before I finish in bag. Some pillow time and massage before I am ready to go again. She starts LFK and I get some DATY but she was clearly exhausted. I end up just taking her K9 drilling hard for a 2nd pop. She smiles and falls down on the bed. Clean up and time to go!

Overall - I would recommend, she is cute and almost GND. I will likely sample other girls next time I am back.

-Dub

Alice 380/hr + 100

Very cute. Pics are her, even the hair. slight smoothening filters. Pointy Perky Bs, about 5'2. Small and Slim. Shaved, Small pussy, not much lip. Ass was nice, tight not flabby. Very friendly. Typical J girl service but very good DFK-er. Lots of tongue and knows how to use it. Basic English.

She was not my first or even second choice. Both my first and second choices were not available and reluctantly went with Alice. Let's just say she has a very specific hairstyle and based on that I knew she was an otaku/anime lover/cosplayer and I was right. Anyways, entered the room, pleased with her looks. She looked cute. Pic accurate with slight filters. She has the same hairstyle as her pics but it doesn't look that goofy/perfect in person. During the session, her hair is tied up and/or laying flat when she lays down anyway so you won't be put off by it. Welcomed me with a kiss, did some small talk and commented on her hairstyle which I think opened her up. Off to the standing shower, nothing eventful.

Back in the room, settled expenses, (100/200) tips. Laid on the bed and was pleasantly surprised she DFK with tongue. Great! Then the usually nipple licking into BBBJ. Mostly licking the tip with occasional half-throat. Then she hopped on CG, no lube. Not the bounce type of riding, the grinding kind. DFK a lot, sucked on her perky pointy nips till they get hard. Laid her down for standing Mish for a bit before going to body-to-body Mish. Again we DFK while I pound, her legs locked but not blocking, more like encouraging my thrusts. Told her iku and she releases her legs. Damn... Ok ... she serious about cum outside. So I did on her stomach.

Cleaned up, chat and found out she's into anime and cosplaying as I suspected.

Initiated round 2. Didn't get to DATY. So I do my routine this time. DFK, cat bath down to her tits, feasted on them till they got hard then down to DATY. Nice shaved, small lip pussy, FIV until she seemingly came. Mounted for Mish with lots of sloppy DFK. Probably a litre of saliva was exchanged during this hour. Didn't want to switch to doggy since I really enjoyed DFKing her. Swapped to CG for her to ride a little before I locked her up and pounded upwards. As I was about to cum, I try again asking if inside is ok, and she asked for tips. Damn, she's a tough cookie. So I popped outside. Rested, chat for a little, off to the shower, dressed up, then walked me out the door. Final kiss and hug good bye. Overall a solid session

Kurumi: Super pretty Japanese girl looked like she was right off IG. She is the girl in the pics and cuter, pics with black top closest to her. Natural C Maybe Ds, super soft. She said she we 23 and I don't doubt her. $400H with a solid yes. Seen her last night and was 50/50 on going back and repeating today.

After 10 minutes in the nice waiting room since all of the rooms were busy finally was led to Kurumi's room. Super glad she looked as good as her pics and was ready to go. Straight to biz, undressed and some chit chat. It was her 2nd day in the US. Quick shower and mouthwash. Back to the room and some DFK before she told me to lay down and lied next to me more DFK then traced super soft rings arounr my nipples before doing a slow and soft catbath going down to my thighs before a nice slow bbbj. Her bbbj was soft and teethless but she used her hand to prevent you from going further. She didn't mind light caressing her face and hair. DATY where I ended up making her cum lmao; she made me wait before cover on and Mish. Mish for a while where she looked hot and subtle moans in Japanese I didn't understand sounded sexy. She took it for a while before CG. CG she couldn't really find her position and cheekeD DFK. Doggy for a while and she took it. More BBBJ then new cover on for mish then CG before a nice BBBJ CIM finish.

She’s only here for a week so I would def see her she’s as pretty if not prettier than her pics.

Erin - late review but she's still there.

$280 30 min (cuz who can afford $450 jesus)

BBBJ, DATY, lots of P2P Covered up Mish and doggy. Mirror fucking is fantastic.

Super sweet girl and got a nice full body, tallish side and great natural tits (I'd say C but could be D), great to suck on and squeeze while fucking or eating her pussy. Pussy is shaved clean. I think she's afraid of me attacking her ass cuz she squirmed when I got close to her ass while eating her pussy lol.

But man she's a good performer, fully flexible in multiple missionary positions, adaptive to kissing and loves to kiss. I kissed her face, lips. lfk, dfk, neck tits, even side boobs she just loves all of it while pulling my hip in closer to fuck her deeper.

She can take a long pounded. I went over time by maybe 5 minutes, I was banging her as hard as i could. NO LUBE cuz she's wet on her own -- I'm sure it's becasue of my good look and charm :) OK OK. don't bust my balls ok?

Switch her around for doggy and mirror fucking WOW! She looks up at me and I can see her titties shaking while her ass is shaking from my thrusts. It was an amazing experience and she just moans and takes it all like a good girl.

I will have to pony up for some bb next time.

Kurumi 400 / hr

Saw one review on here for Kurumi from @freethey and for some reason, felt Kurumi calling for me. Previous review was on point, she is really pretty and hot and looks like something I would follow on IG all day. Made an appointment and got there about 45 min earlier and was able to go right up since nobody had the appointment before me. (Saw another review, I think it was on AMP where someone had a bad clock watching experience with her). MMS led me to her room and I originally thought I was just going to do 45 min but once she opened the door I basically gave her all my cash, cards and would've ripped my gold tooth off for her as well. Clothes came off quickly to go take a shower. No previews of any kind but she was super nice and I think I was just amazed by how hot she was. After the standing shower, we made the long walk back to her room at the end of the hall and the AC was cranked up high and I started to shiver. She started laughing and went to warm me up and I got really hard really quickly. DFK, nipple play, cat bath and into BBBJ. Her skills were pretty good and she took her time and was excellent with her tongue. I sat up and said "my turn" and she started giggling and repeated what I said. I'm not sure if she understood but when I went DATY she definitely got it and started moaning kimochi. This time she started shivering and I looked at her and knew it was time for the cover to go on. Started in mish really slow. There's something about this hobby, all the girls are great and the experiences are usually worth what we pay. But when the girl is (IMO) really hot, it just takes it up another level. After going mish for a bit, we turned over and went CG and eventually rotated through K9 which was my favorite. Checking her out in the mirror, from behind and feeling her nice Cs/Ds, one of the better experiences I had this month. Finally unloaded in the bag from behind and she cleaned me off and we laid there and talked via translator until it was time to shower and go. Definitely worth a repeat trip if I had unlimited funds but some notes from our chat and observation.

-She won't be here too much longer and supposedly supposed to be going out west.
-There was a slight slight slight hint of nicotine but could also have been one of you mongers before me
-When we went to take the 2nd shower, I saw someone really attractive with short blonde hair walking around with a crop top and g string. I texted MMS after I left and was told it was Meiko. I had read some reviews about her saying she's dead inside or that everything is pretty mechanical but seeing her in person made me want to book a session. I see she's now at xoxo.

So I started to debate, should I do a repeat with Kurumi....a new session with Erin (also highly rated) or Meiko? PPC is a bit pricier compared to others and would definitely kick myself if I used it on a sesson where the provider was dead inside and before I could make up my mind....the provider gods blessed me and finally had me verified by everyone's favorite here......review to come.....