Pistol permit

Correction my dear Genius there’s nothing like the sound of a shotgun pumping. And you won’t have to worry about rotating your clips from sitting loaded all the time.
You mis-spelled "'magazine". :)

But yes the sound of a pump-action shotgun is very effective, and a friend in Da Bronx has a very enjoyable story that goes with that. I giggle more every time I'm reminded of it.

I'm inclined to think that if someone needs to cycle their mags they're not practicing enough.

As for social media accounts, I doubt anyone has the resources unless you're immediately suspected of dumping bodies in Lon Guyland. But surely you're using a unique handle, unique password and a decent VPN to access this board, right? Right??

Pertaining to Nassau County....I know it was mentioned briefly but there is a required drug test. What I did not see mentioned is when you file for the application they stamp your instructions with a date. You only have 10 Days to complete the drug test from that date not when you actually complete your training hours and physically provide the documentation to them. You have to move quick to get an appt. which is not so bad as they have partnered with a testing firm that meets their criteria and works with some of the testing labs in the different areas. When you read the application it states you are required to be tested at a specific level of lab (Same federal officers and police would be required to test at) but they do not have any openings and last I checked there is only one or two of them in all of NYS. I called the office and they said that specific requirement was not being supported and to complete the testing in one of the usual local labs.

I would certainly read the application very closely as they look for any reason to deny your application.
Be Safe and study closely.