Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

I know I'm nit picking but:
Based on the review you only got a BBJ (albeit a BBJ in different postions) Putting aside the fact that what seemed to be a very erotic BBJ @ $320 !?!?
It was JUST a bbj....No mention of intercourse at all.
So how exactly does this speak to her "Flexibility" and why would that change based on how well "She gets to know you" ?
No worries. Sometimes I just like to have a simple bbbj with lots of mutual touching to relieve myself. To each their own, my fellow monger.

Zoey & Anna Double - 640

I had a sesh here with Zoey a little while ago and she was so in-tune with what I like. And I know from talking to friends that she is the OG doubles partner there. I also knew Anna is another one with great head game and service style my type. So I finally found a day they both worked and snuck over into Flushing to treat myself.

Zoey and Anna are both slim to medium type bodies. Zoey is a little fuller and curvier. Anna is taller. Both rocking lighter dyed hair when I saw them.

I sometimes see some chatter here saying "why pay so much in Flushing?." I think that question misses the point. We don't pay for the location. We pay for the level of service. I paid the same one week ago in Manhattan. Great time, mission accomplished. I paid the same this week here. Great time, mission accomplished. That's why I love this board. I can go wherever the good stuff is located.

The two girls were on my rod in a quick minute and then friendly fighting for control of my cock tip or balls. Cock tip was the focus, but when one of them was planning their next attempt they go down to slurp my taint and balls.

Fucking them both in front of each other was also a lot of fun. The mirror there is huge so while I was fucking Anna I could watch her fuck faces which were awesome but also in my field of view was Zoey sneaking in between my legs from behind and sucking my balls. Dunno why but I was rock hard but not losing it too soon either.

I try a few more positions with Anna and then switch it up to fuck Zoey. Zoey's sex noises and fuck face are my favorite. She does this cute pleasure squealing sound, I don't know for sure how to describe it. If you saw her maybe you know what I mean. Cute and definitely a turn on for me. Face great too.

They are at the same level as the better providers I patronize in Manhattan. Both have great head skills. obviously very comfortable with each other, no issues working on me together.

Zoey & Anna Double - 640

I had a sesh here with Zoey a little while ago and she was so in-tune with what I like. And I know from talking to friends that she is the OG doubles partner there. I also knew Anna is another one with great head game and service style my type. So I finally found a day they both worked and snuck over into Flushing to treat myself.

Zoey and Anna are both slim to medium type bodies. Zoey is a little fuller and curvier. Anna is taller. Both rocking lighter dyed hair when I saw them.

I sometimes see some chatter here saying "why pay so much in Flushing?." I think that question misses the point. We don't pay for the location. We pay for the level of service. I paid the same one week ago in Manhattan. Great time, mission accomplished. I paid the same this week here. Great time, mission accomplished. That's why I love this board. I can go wherever the good stuff is located.

The two girls were on my rod in a quick minute and then friendly fighting for control of my cock tip or balls. Cock tip was the focus, but when one of them was planning their next attempt they go down to slurp my taint and balls.

Fucking them both in front of each other was also a lot of fun. The mirror there is huge so while I was fucking Anna I could watch her fuck faces which were awesome but also in my field of view was Zoey sneaking in between my legs from behind and sucking my balls. Dunno why but I was rock hard but not losing it too soon either.

I try a few more positions with Anna and then switch it up to fuck Zoey. Zoey's sex noises and fuck face are my favorite. She does this cute pleasure squealing sound, I don't know for sure how to describe it. If you saw her maybe you know what I mean. Cute and definitely a turn on for me. Face great too.

They are at the same level as the better providers I patronize in Manhattan. Both have great head skills. obviously very comfortable with each other, no issues working on me together.
Nice review from the boros. Well done

Jennifer - Columbian

With all the talk about variety at the AMPs these days, I had to get in on action and dip myself into some Columbian goodness. The pics looked tempting, so I took bait and glad I did. Greeted by a sexy, curvy in right spots, natural Cs, with pretty smile and eyes. She has long brown hair that was dyed blond on the bottom half. The second 2 pics I believe are her and while the first picture is definitely a fair rep of her body - it’s not her photo (or def Photoshopped) because she has tats all over body (nothing too tasteful but I digress…). She was wearing this pink nighty with a lot of straps that fit her well. I immediately noticed that she had good command of English (says she is student in Columbia and told me she was 28 next month…which I could believe within a 5 yea).

Different session than usual, not greeted by usual BBJ but rather she sits at edge of queen bed and invites me next to her for some DFK and fondling. Jr rises to attention and I tell her to suck - which is something she enjoys doing and good eye contact through mirror. Good DT skills and makes the gagging sound. The mirrors are perfectly placed here and watching her blow me is a sight to behold. I told her I wanted to finish round 1 on chest and I TFed all over. She said it was nice and warm, called me her “armor” and rubbed it over nipples before cleaning up.

we then lay down and talk and she has a very cool, laid back personality. I told her I needed some time to recover so we laid and kissed and rubbed against each other. I massage her all over and can confirm that full Cs are beautiful and real. Good connection into (cover) and pretty passionate mish - she wanted me to keep kissing and she was getting into it. Didn’t need lube. I turned her over, to see that hot Columbian ass swallowing my disk and shortly after busted hard and much faster than I thought I would for second shot.

we cleaned up in shower and I was out in 55 minutes. I thought Jennifer was well worth and a lot of fun, in a clean environment I like. 300 (returning customer rate) and 20 tip to Jennifer. She told me she would be returning (today was a limited time) and I hope she does.

(As an aside and in reference to other posts I was reading last week - no fingerprints on mirror and the place is very clean). I am not a fan of the rim so I cannot advise of her skills but head game on point.

Jennifer - Columbian

With all the talk about variety at the AMPs these days, I had to get in on action and dip myself into some Columbian goodness. The pics looked tempting, so I took bait and glad I did. Greeted by a sexy, curvy in right spots, natural Cs, with pretty smile and eyes. She has long brown hair that was dyed blond on the bottom half. The second 2 pics I believe are her and while the first picture is definitely a fair rep of her body - it’s not her photo (or def Photoshopped) because she has tats all over body (nothing too tasteful but I digress…). She was wearing this pink nighty with a lot of straps that fit her well. I immediately noticed that she had good command of English (says she is student in Columbia and told me she was 28 next month…which I could believe within a 5 yea).

Different session than usual, not greeted by usual BBJ but rather she sits at edge of queen bed and invites me next to her for some DFK and fondling. Jr rises to attention and I tell her to suck - which is something she enjoys doing and good eye contact through mirror. Good DT skills and makes the gagging sound. The mirrors are perfectly placed here and watching her blow me is a sight to behold. I told her I wanted to finish round 1 on chest and I TFed all over. She said it was nice and warm, called me her “armor” and rubbed it over nipples before cleaning up.

we then lay down and talk and she has a very cool, laid back personality. I told her I needed some time to recover so we laid and kissed and rubbed against each other. I massage her all over and can confirm that full Cs are beautiful and real. Good connection into (cover) and pretty passionate mish - she wanted me to keep kissing and she was getting into it. Didn’t need lube. I turned her over, to see that hot Columbian ass swallowing my disk and shortly after busted hard and much faster than I thought I would for second shot.

we cleaned up in shower and I was out in 55 minutes. I thought Jennifer was well worth and a lot of fun, in a clean environment I like. 300 (returning customer rate) and 20 tip to Jennifer. She told me she would be returning (today was a limited time) and I hope she does.

(As an aside and in reference to other posts I was reading last week - no fingerprints on mirror and the place is very clean). I am not a fan of the rim so I cannot advise of her skills but head game on point.
Returning customer rate?
Hmm.. Did you ask, or they volunteered this information

Also saw Jennifer yesterday. She greeted me with "I've been waiting for you baby."

Pics were tempting. She is not the petite, curvy girl in the pics. Maybe 20lbs and a few years ago. She's a little curvy but she has also a decent amount of fat in the face and midsection. Round face and a bit of a belly. A little much for me but I'm admittedly very picky. There's plenty to grab as far as tits and ass go. She has inverted nipples though ? which I don't think I've ever encountered. She's not ugly but a 5 or 6 at best IMO. Cheesy text tattoos and hair dyed blonde halfway as mentioned above. Not really my cup of tea. Told me she was 27.

She seems like the kind of girl who approaches you at the bar or a party after you've maybe struck out a few times. Definitely seems like a party, FWB kinda girl. Not your first pick but you're drunk and she's flirty and slutty so you'll take it. She knows a fair bit of English, no issues communicating. Talking to her was fun, she enjoys banter and being teased. Comfortable, easy conversation. Asked me questions about myself and my life with what seemed like genuine interest and answered all of mine.

Didn't offer me a shower but I came clean anyway. Passionate DFK. Then undress. Sit on bed, embrace, and more DFK. "Mi amor." Was expecting a bbbj but she didn't really want to take any initiative, she wanted me to take charge. Seemed a little lazy. Went for a bit of daty to hopefully put her in a better mood which it did. She asked to take a picture of the top of my head between her legs which was a bit fucking strange. Not sure why I agreed to it. She showed me the picture, she made it black and white and put some sticker on it. Top of my head and some of my back was visible, nothing identifiable. I asked her why, she said so she can look at it and remember me when she does back home. Spank bank? Show her friends that she had a gringo between her legs? I have no idea. I'm still a little annoyed about it. Anyone else?

I get up and tell her to suck my dick which she seems all too happy to do now. "Yes mi amor." The bbbj was very, very good admittedly, great DT. Sloppy, slurpy, throaty. Wish the session started with that, but I guess that's mostly on me. Then rubber went on and she sat on my dick, CG. Pussy felt pretty good. Lots of passionate kissing, some dirty talk. She tires easily though. I was still doing most of the work from underneath. Within about 5 mins she said she was tired so I tell her to lay down. Missionary, more passionate kissing, then she asks me to cum for her, give her my milk. I pick her legs up and go to town and right as I'm starting to cum she says "okay, okay, okay" and puts her hand on my chest to prevent me from going as deep or hard. Not a satisfying nut and I let her know. She said it was too much for her. Annoying. Maybe I was just hatefucking her at that point and being too rough.

Cleaned me up with baby wipe/alcohol. Only had a few minutes left. Clock on the wall was reading 10 minutes ahead of my watch also, which I'm not sure I ever noticed. Not sure if it's just off or if it's quick. We chat for a bit before I tell her to suck my dick again and put another rubber on. I tell her doggy, she gets on all fours. I give it to her hard for a few mins and she was able to take it much better than mish. I blow, she hands me baby wipe and alcohol to clean myself up. No time for shower. She says "thank you mi amor," seems glad that I visited her. Tries very hard to convince me that she came multiple times. Puts on towel, walks me to door, watches me tie my shoes (also watched me untie my shoes when I got there, and watched me take my clothes off and put them back on), kisses me goodbye and closes door behind me.

320 for the hour, not worth it IMO. I'd see her again for maybe 200. She's a cool girl, gives great head, can kinda take a pounding, but she's way too laid back. She treated the session more like a casual fuck than a job. She can do a good job but she needs to be spurred on a bit, she won't do it on her own. Maybe that's because I'm kinda young compared to most of you and she's more serving to an older guy. Seems like this was her first day? Said she's gonna be here for another 2 months. Hopefully she improves. I've had much better for 320. I also probed her a bit for BBFS. At first she said absolutely not, that she's never done it before. After I started fucking her she asked "how much" I said 100, she said too little, 200 too little, then she offered to do it for 300. Wasn't gonna do it for more than 50, was just curious.

Has anyone had an issue contacting them via text free app.. I am now getting an automated response which asks me to verify and pay to upgrade

cannot get a hold..
Been there quite a number of times

Also saw Jennifer yesterday. She greeted me with "I've been waiting for you baby."

Pics were tempting. She is not the petite, curvy girl in the pics. Maybe 20lbs and a few years ago. She's a little curvy but she has also a decent amount of fat in the face and midsection. Round face and a bit of a belly. A little much for me but I'm admittedly very picky. There's plenty to grab as far as tits and ass go. She has inverted nipples though ? which I don't think I've ever encountered. She's not ugly but a 5 or 6 at best IMO. Cheesy text tattoos and hair dyed blonde halfway as mentioned above. Not really my cup of tea. Told me she was 27.

She seems like the kind of girl who approaches you at the bar or a party after you've maybe struck out a few times. Definitely seems like a party, FWB kinda girl. Not your first pick but you're drunk and she's flirty and slutty so you'll take it. She knows a fair bit of English, no issues communicating. Talking to her was fun, she enjoys banter and being teased. Comfortable, easy conversation. Asked me questions about myself and my life with what seemed like genuine interest and answered all of mine.

Didn't offer me a shower but I came clean anyway. Passionate DFK. Then undress. Sit on bed, embrace, and more DFK. "Mi amor." Was expecting a bbbj but she didn't really want to take any initiative, she wanted me to take charge. Seemed a little lazy. Went for a bit of daty to hopefully put her in a better mood which it did. She asked to take a picture of the top of my head between her legs which was a bit fucking strange. Not sure why I agreed to it. She showed me the picture, she made it black and white and put some sticker on it. Top of my head and some of my back was visible, nothing identifiable. I asked her why, she said so she can look at it and remember me when she does back home. Spank bank? Show her friends that she had a gringo between her legs? I have no idea. I'm still a little annoyed about it. Anyone else?

I get up and tell her to suck my dick which she seems all too happy to do now. "Yes mi amor." The bbbj was very, very good admittedly, great DT. Sloppy, slurpy, throaty. Wish the session started with that, but I guess that's mostly on me. Then rubber went on and she sat on my dick, CG. Pussy felt pretty good. Lots of passionate kissing, some dirty talk. She tires easily though. I was still doing most of the work from underneath. Within about 5 mins she said she was tired so I tell her to lay down. Missionary, more passionate kissing, then she asks me to cum for her, give her my milk. I pick her legs up and go to town and right as I'm starting to cum she says "okay, okay, okay" and puts her hand on my chest to prevent me from going as deep or hard. Not a satisfying nut and I let her know. She said it was too much for her. Annoying. Maybe I was just hatefucking her at that point and being too rough.

Cleaned me up with baby wipe/alcohol. Only had a few minutes left. Clock on the wall was reading 10 minutes ahead of my watch also, which I'm not sure I ever noticed. Not sure if it's just off or if it's quick. We chat for a bit before I tell her to suck my dick again and put another rubber on. I tell her doggy, she gets on all fours. I give it to her hard for a few mins and she was able to take it much better than mish. I blow, she hands me baby wipe and alcohol to clean myself up. No time for shower. She says "thank you mi amor," seems glad that I visited her. Tries very hard to convince me that she came multiple times. Puts on towel, walks me to door, watches me tie my shoes (also watched me untie my shoes when I got there, and watched me take my clothes off and put them back on), kisses me goodbye and closes door behind me.

320 for the hour, not worth it IMO. I'd see her again for maybe 200. She's a cool girl, gives great head, can kinda take a pounding, but she's way too laid back. She treated the session more like a casual fuck than a job. She can do a good job but she needs to be spurred on a bit, she won't do it on her own. Maybe that's because I'm kinda young compared to most of you and she's more serving to an older guy. Seems like this was her first day? Said she's gonna be here for another 2 months. Hopefully she improves. I've had much better for 320. I also probed her a bit for BBFS. At first she said absolutely not, that she's never done it before. After I started fucking her she asked "how much" I said 100, she said too little, 200 too little, then she offered to do it for 300. Wasn't gonna do it for more than 50, was just curious.
Different place. Glad you had a good time. This place was recommended as a way better alternative.

First time writing a review here. Booked Aria for an hour in the afternoon. Originally been wanting to see Anna after reading many accounts of her top-notch head game, but alas…our schedules just did not align. Some day I shall return just for that experience.

Pics of Aria on socials piqued my interest. I’m a sucker for K girls and MMS pulls through with some delicious hanwoo beef (korean equivalent of kobe, wagyu etc) so of course I have to pay their special guest a visit.

Absolutely no bs with this place. Pics may be slightly touched up but were very accurate. Aria was a rare sight to behold. Nearly perfect bod. If she said that she was part of a girl k-pop group I would’ve believed it. No lies about age. Some providers at other establishments are easily 1.5x the age they claim. Aria was def young (early/mid-20s) and beautiful. Delicious.

Our encounter in the room started with some small talk. Her English was surprisingly good so communication was no issue. Quick shower, and then back into the room for the main event. Began with some LFK and went onto the bed where we continued to make out. Tried for some DFK but sensed some resistance so I didn’t push it. The sight of her slim, well-toned and curvy body above mine was enough to make junior quickly stand to attention. Her pretty little mouth slowly made its way down, licking my balls with exquisite technique and finally enclosing her soft lips around the tip of my hard-on. She begins BBBJ and for the next few mins I am in heaven. Excellent tongue action and contact the entire time. Just the right amount of suction and slurpiness. Only thing I would have wished for is better DT, I’m only slightly above average in length and she was only taking in about 70-80%. I tell her to swivel into 69 and I have a good taste of her shaved kitty while she continues working her magic on junior. Delicious and fresh.

She mounts me in CG for a while, we switch positions and I pound her deep in mish. I’ve been saving a big load and feeling myself getting close to the edge, so I tell her that I want to blow it all in her mouth.

And sadly, that is where everything abruptly started going downhill. She seemed very shocked at my request and turned it down. Was quite disappointed as I am a huge fan of BBBJCIMNQNS, but acquiesced and settled for a finish in doggy. Forgot about my disappointment briefly due to the amazing view from the back that will stay imprinted in my memory…

We clean off a bit and she offers a massage. Thinking that junior needs some time to recuperate, I accepted and just tried to enjoy the massage. Not bad at all, not much to complain about having a beautiful woman on me but it could have used a lot more pressure. After a while, she says “ok done!” and I flip over, ready for another round. To my bewilderment, she says nope only one shot. Nani?? Not in the mood to argue, I reluctantly apologized to junior and told it we should just call it a day and we waited for the shower. Noticed that there were still 20min on the clock. Felt like I didn’t get the full benefits of my donation, but can’t say I didn’t enjoy myself overall.

Of note, it was Aria’s first day so thinking back, it is understandable that some aspects did not quite meet expectations. And perhaps I fucked myself over and committed mongering seppuku by having my first experience here with May who set the bar ridiculously high and is on a whole another level of her own. She will be dearly missed.

May was the whole package with god-tier looks, service and GFE. Engaged and enthusiastic. The best way I can describe Aria is professional, but not particularly eager to please. She has A+ looks and good technique, but is more than a little lacking in the GFE department. Perhaps that skill only comes after much experience like with the all-time favorites here. Would I recommend Aria? Sure - maybe not everyone’s cup of tea esp those really into GFE but if you’re looking for a trophy bang type then she’s your gal, may not come by this opportunity easily. She will only be around for another few days.

Note: after asking about how things went, MMS ended up apologizing for the service that didn’t quite match their usual standards and offered a discount for next time. Despite some disappointments, I wanted to mention that the folks that run this place DO NOT MISS. Impeccable service, communication and accommodation — I apologetically changed plans on them a handful of times but they handled it gracefully and with respect. I will definitely pay another visit!

Tl;dr recap for Aria
Slim, early/mid 20s, ~5’5”-5’7”
Face&body 9/10 nice C’s and ass
Technique 8/10
Service 7/10
GFE 5/10
Value for donation 6/10
Overall 7/10

billyS

Reign of Terror
First time writing a review here. Booked Aria for an hour in the afternoon. Originally been wanting to see Anna after reading many accounts of her top-notch head game, but alas…our schedules just did not align. Some day I shall return just for that experience.

Pics of Aria on socials piqued my interest. I’m a sucker for K girls and MMS pulls through with some delicious hanwoo beef (korean equivalent of kobe, wagyu etc) so of course I have to pay their special guest a visit.

Absolutely no bs with this place. Pics may be slightly touched up but were very accurate. Aria was a rare sight to behold. Nearly perfect bod. If she said that she was part of a girl k-pop group I would’ve believed it. No lies about age. Some providers at other establishments are easily 1.5x the age they claim. Aria was def young (early/mid-20s) and beautiful. Delicious.

Our encounter in the room started with some small talk. Her English was surprisingly good so communication was no issue. Quick shower, and then back into the room for the main event. Began with some LFK and went onto the bed where we continued to make out. Tried for some DFK but sensed some resistance so I didn’t push it. The sight of her slim, well-toned and curvy body above mine was enough to make junior quickly stand to attention. Her pretty little mouth slowly made its way down, licking my balls with exquisite technique and finally enclosing her soft lips around the tip of my hard-on. She begins BBBJ and for the next few mins I am in heaven. Excellent tongue action and contact the entire time. Just the right amount of suction and slurpiness. Only thing I would have wished for is better DT, I’m only slightly above average in length and she was only taking in about 70-80%. I tell her to swivel into 69 and I have a good taste of her shaved kitty while she continues working her magic on junior. Delicious and fresh.

She mounts me in CG for a while, we switch positions and I pound her deep in mish. I’ve been saving a big load and feeling myself getting close to the edge, so I tell her that I want to blow it all in her mouth.

And sadly, that is where everything abruptly started going downhill. She seemed very shocked at my request and turned it down. Was quite disappointed as I am a huge fan of BBBJCIMNQNS, but acquiesced and settled for a finish in doggy. Forgot about my disappointment briefly due to the amazing view from the back that will stay imprinted in my memory…

We clean off a bit and she offers a massage. Thinking that junior needs some time to recuperate, I accepted and just tried to enjoy the massage. Not bad at all, not much to complain about having a beautiful woman on me but it could have used a lot more pressure. After a while, she says “ok done!” and I flip over, ready for another round. To my bewilderment, she says nope only one shot. Nani?? Not in the mood to argue, I reluctantly apologized to junior and told it we should just call it a day and we waited for the shower. Noticed that there were still 20min on the clock. Felt like I didn’t get the full benefits of my donation, but can’t say I didn’t enjoy myself overall.

Of note, it was Aria’s first day so thinking back, it is understandable that some aspects did not quite meet expectations. And perhaps I fucked myself over and committed mongering seppuku by having my first experience here with May who set the bar ridiculously high and is on a whole another level of her own. She will be dearly missed.

May was the whole package with god-tier looks, service and GFE. Engaged and enthusiastic. The best way I can describe Aria is professional, but not particularly eager to please. She has A+ looks and good technique, but is more than a little lacking in the GFE department. Perhaps that skill only comes after much experience like with the all-time favorites here. Would I recommend Aria? Sure - maybe not everyone’s cup of tea esp those really into GFE but if you’re looking for a trophy bang type then she’s your gal, may not come by this opportunity easily. She will only be around for another few days.

Note: after asking about how things went, MMS ended up apologizing for the service that didn’t quite match their usual standards and offered a discount for next time. Despite some disappointments, I wanted to mention that the folks that run this place DO NOT MISS. Impeccable service, communication and accommodation — I apologetically changed plans on them a handful of times but they handled it gracefully and with respect. I will definitely pay another visit!

Tl;dr recap for Aria
Slim, early/mid 20s, ~5’5”-5’7”
Face&body 9/10 nice C’s and ass
Technique 8/10
Service 7/10
GFE 5/10
Value for donation 6/10
Overall 7/10
Donation?
Tip?

And perhaps I fucked myself over and committed mongering seppuku by having my first experience here with May who set the bar ridiculously high and is on a whole another level of her own. She will be dearly missed.
I'm in the same boat, it's a tough itch to scratch. My last review here might have been a bit harsher than it needed to be because of this. What May was doing wasn't sustainable though. It was a sprint for a clearly defined finish line. She was gonna grind as hard as she could for a bit and then gtfo with her well deserved earnings. It doesn't seem fair to compare anyone to her. The motivation she had was beyond her.

First time writing a review. Been to this place a few times and have great experiences. Went a few days ago to visit Jennifer because the pictures were very tempting. Once I get there I’m very unsatisfied. She looks nothing like the pictures in my opinion. Not curvy or anything at all. From the moment we went inside the room her whole demeanor changed. She can’t even speak English properly but was getting pissed off when I asked for clarification on what she was saying lol. Anyway I came from work so I wanted to shower, which she didn’t join me for. Afterwards she asked for the towel and I have it to her folded, which she got pissed off about Lmao. Anyway we proceed and she has small tits with inverted nipples. Try to DFK but she seems hesitant and distant. Ask her to do 69 and I’m not sure what she put in there but it literally made my mouth numb so I just stopped. Her bbj was decent. She was doing a little bit of deep throat. I ask her for the cover which she has in a little goody bag. She takes forever to take it out and I lose my hard. So I ask her to bbj more and she’s upset saying omg you know this is more work for me. Was immediately so turned off and I just wanted to get through with it. Once I got hard she put the cover on and she asked if she should go on top. I said sure. When I tell u this girl was literally driving her ass into my pelvis…. I was in pain from what she was trying to do and ofc I’m gonna lose my hard. I asked for doggy but I couldn’t do it. I took the condom off and told her I’m done. She was pretending and asking like why are u mad. I told her I wasn’t mad, but I wasn’t going to waste my time with service like this. I was in the room after the shower for maybe 10-15 mins. I handed the donation beforehand… 320+20 because I didn’t expect terrible service like that. I left and messaged the handler right away about how upset I was with her. Anyway my final remarks are to avoid Jennifer. She’s not about the GFE and pleasuring. Complete waste of my time.