Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

Saw Wawa, from Thailand. Damage 320 plus an optional tip bc I was happy again.

The girl has a really unique look! More unique than I expected from her picture. The picture gives you a good idea of her body. Slim, small but nice butt, long legs, lean. But I was caught off guard by her facial features and hair! Her face is somehow....stern but sexy? Unusual. Hard to describe. Her hair is black with green highlights. It's a good look on her.

One thing I will say in case this is your thing....Wawa is not into kissing! I'm warning you in advance bc I know some of my fellow hobbyists love DFK and even need it. And some of us don't. I myself enjoy it a lot but also I am also perfectly capable of enjoying an hour with a sexy skilled provider without locking lips. Anyways, I'm letting you know that Wawa is NOT the girl for you if you area requiring the DFK skills! For DFK skills and overall greatness I highly recommend ANNA here. See my review of her.

But I did have a great time with Wawa. She has one of the best bodies I have been intimate with in a couple years. The phone girl told me she is a former swimsuit model and I don't know if that's the case but I will say she could still do that! I would pay for pics of Wawa in swimsuits.

And for the main things, Wawa is great at BBBJ and especially good in the main event. Her long legs wrapped around me in mish and pulled me towards her. In K9, nice ass and toned back add to the view. Her great body helps but she was also very encouraging. Very into it.

Gonna keep this one brief bc it's late and I see another monger beat me to the punch on reviews of Wawa. Similar experience! Body is really hot. Face is the sexy side of resting bitch face :) And her fuck faces are great! Came twice both times by fucking. Damage 320 for 2 pops w hot Thai girl.

Anna (donation was 320). Incredible lady.

The talent rotating through this place is crazy good lately. Every day or two I see them announce another hot newcomer (on Twitter). In the case of Anna it's a new girl in Queens with great reviews and rep from Manhattan. I had wanted to see her there already. Finally got the chance to see her here.

Keep in mind there is not table shower at this joint bc it's an apartment. On the plus side the room is huge and the clean with nice lights and big mirror.

Anna's head game is next level. She has the move and the motivation and can DT as well as the best I ever saw. She took my cock so far into her mouth and throat that I was looking down at my waist in disbelief. Where do gals learn this trick and how does it even work? My mind was blow, pun intended.

Main event was CFS. Body is great too. Not too thin and not too thick. And she's so responsive it was fun. Her BBBJ was so good I felt I really wanted to finish in her mouth and she was happy to oblige my request.

Fran 320 hr

After my first time here with may I knew I needed to come back. I saw a few new girls go up on Twitter and planned my Friday evening.

I picked Fran from the pictures. I was into her nice Bs with large nipples and small but plump butt. She’s very short which I like. Not good with guessing but definitely under 5’

Regular entry routine for this location. I park text them and head up. Met by Fran at the door and first thing she does is kiss me we get a little grabby and she brings me to the room. Undress then pay and into the shower.

She does a good clean up on us both. Bbj with a little dt, hj, lfk all during the shower really got me going. The dt really turns me on and I planned on getting more of it.

Back in the room some lfk she lays me down. She gave a really good bbj and swung a leg over for daty and surprisingly reactive rimming. Seeing this as a good time for more of that awesome dt I take my leg and push her head down while in 69. She went along with it and as soon as I felt her back off I did also. She continues bbj and I couldn’t last much longer and cim she took it all and spit it in the trash.

Quick wipe up and turns me over for a massage. I do enjoy the massage part always but unfortunately this is where she lacked in skill. Not knocking her just what it is. I felt like I was dough and she was just squeezing my back all over. She rubbed my hands and I liked that but overall wasn’t upset because round two was about to start.

She tells me get on all fours and starts rimming me. That went great with stroking and sucking from the back. I flip back over some dfk and rubbing all over. Works her way back down to bbj then 69. She mentions the cover I say yes and I like doggy. Right before she gets it on I tell her wait I turn her around and needed to get her going again with some rimming. Through my tongue deep in her and she loved it.( I was going for a finger every now and then threw the session and she wasn’t against it. Just didn’t want to deep)

Cover on and I slide in doggy. Enjoy the view from there. Turn her over and hold her waist up from behind because the beds so low. That didn’t work well. Decided to take her arms put them around the back of my neck and pick her up and plow her. I have her bouncing up and down. She’s screaming I’m moaning and finally blow in the bag. I put her back down. She cleans me up and tells me I’m wonderful. Nice to do some pleasing while getting some myself.

Definitely would repeat. Had a great time.
(Damn this was long. I was never able to right this much in school. Guess they never had good topics lol)

Vacation or she quit the business I believe. Sucks because she was fun. I saw her 2 days before she left PA.
When I saw her a little while back she indicated she was only there fo to a short time-
Unlikely vacation or quit
I don’t remember but she may have mentioned going back home or to Singapore?

As always, easy set up via text. Setup the appointment the night before and went out to the location in the AM. Saw on twitter that Anna was only going to be there for a couple more days, so I wanted to check her out before she left. Glad I did.
I was met by Anna who helped take my shoes off and led me to the room. She is as described in a previous review. Took care of the donation and we started with DFK. She asked if I wanted to shower but I had taken one right before heading over. We stripped and she had me lay on the bed.
We made out for a while as we touched each other. She then went down for BBJ which felt great. Nice and slow, plenty of eye contact and some BLS thrown in. She positioned herself so I could play with her pussy and I did some FIV which she responded well to. After a bit more BBJ, she asked if I wanted to fuck her which I say yea. Cover goes on and we start in mish. I was about a week and half’s worth backed up and honestly did not last long in mish.
She cleaned me up and offered a massage, which I accepted. The massage was pretty relaxing. Then she had me flip over and we made out some more.
She goes to suck on my nipples which was ok and then I pulled her up to return the favor. She noticed I was at full attention again and went down to BBJ again. Some FIV and I grab her to put her in 69. She tasted great and she seemed to enjoy it. After a while of 69 I have her get on her back so I could DATY. I go at it until she came and then kept going. She started pulling away from me after the second O and asking to just fuck. I wasn’t done and wanted to get one more out of her and I did. She grabbed her phone to pull out the translator to tell me how many times she just came and that it was too much, as she playfully hit me. I then slip on the cover and we do doggy. I loved the way her nice little ass looked in this position.
We just did doggy until I blew in the bag which I kind of regretted because I had heard that she does CIMNQNS. I came through planning on testing that out but got lost in how good she felt.
She cleaned me up in the shower and helped me get my clothes on and I was on my way. Damage was $320 for the hour.

-ANNA-

Sorry for the late review but I saw Anna about 3 weeks ago. The session started off amazing, then got a little weird and then went back to awesomeness. I don't believe her to be the girl in the pics and her boobs are no where near the ones depicted in the pics although they are quite nice, tiny and perky. Upon entering the room she helps me take my cloths off and drops to her knees for some crazy deep through action as she lets me grab the back of her head and ram my cock down her throat. After a min. or two she wanted to take me to the shower but someone else was in there so we just continued onto the bed for some 69. At this point, I noticed a faint odor... She then went from 69'ing and slid down to the Reverse Cowgirl position and did a little P2P and slide up and down my cock. It was so hot and I really thought my cock was going to go into her pussy raw... But it didn't, and the sight and thought of it made me blow load number 1.

She excused herself to clean off and she took a quick rinse in the shower. When she came back to the room, she gave me a decent 5-10 minute massage. The, I asked her to get into doggy at the edge of the bed so that I could DATY and Lick her ass from behind and again a faint odor... She then turns over for some Mish, condom goes on, and I bang away... told her I wanted to hit it doggy and when she flipped over there was blood all over her ass.. Yup, she got her period. She kept telling me that she wasn't suppose to get it for 3 more days and at this point I lost all motivation lol..... She cleaned me and herself off and was very persistent in getting me hard again for round 2 telling me, "I suck you...I suck you."

So I laid on my back for some deep throat action for a few minutes to get me going followed by her rimming me while I jerked off. Right when I was about to cum, she popped her head up and deep throated me for CIM. After, I took a quick shower with her and again she continued to apologize. In my mind it now made sense as to why there was a slight odor...

Total damage was $320 +$40 tip = $360. I will most likely repeat as she is a cutie, has great body, and is very eager to please.

-ANNA-

Sorry for the late review but I saw Anna about 3 weeks ago. The session started off amazing, then got a little weird and then went back to awesomeness. I don't believe her to be the girl in the pics and her boobs are no where near the ones depicted in the pics although they are quite nice, tiny and perky. Upon entering the room she helps me take my cloths off and drops to her knees for some crazy deep through action as she lets me grab the back of her head and ram my cock down her throat. After a min. or two she wanted to take me to the shower but someone else was in there so we just continued onto the bed for some 69. At this point, I noticed a faint odor... She then went from 69'ing and slid down to the Reverse Cowgirl position and did a little P2P and slide up and down my cock. It was so hot and I really thought my cock was going to go into her pussy raw... But it didn't, and the sight and thought of it made me blow load number 1.

She excused herself to clean off and she took a quick rinse in the shower. When she came back to the room, she gave me a decent 5-10 minute massage. The, I asked her to get into doggy at the edge of the bed so that I could DATY and Lick her ass from behind and again a faint odor... She then turns over for some Mish, condom goes on, and I bang away... told her I wanted to hit it doggy and when she flipped over there was blood all over her ass.. Yup, she got her period. She kept telling me that she wasn't suppose to get it for 3 more days and at this point I lost all motivation lol..... She cleaned me and herself off and was very persistent in getting me hard again for round 2 telling me, "I suck you...I suck you."

So I laid on my back for some deep throat action for a few minutes to get me going followed by her rimming me while I jerked off. Right when I was about to cum, she popped her head up and deep throated me for CIM. After, I took a quick shower with her and again she continued to apologize. In my mind it now made sense as to why there was a slight odor...

Total damage was $320 +$40 tip = $360. I will most likely repeat as she is a cutie, has great body, and is very eager to please.
You can’t help but admire dedication like this.

Bucket list item completed.

I've been looking for an Indian provider for a while. I knew Pink Angel had an Indian provider in the past so I reached out to them yesterday. The replied back that she, Salma would be working today. Making the appointment was painless, parking in the downtown Flushing area was not, so I was a few minutes late. Rates are $320 for the hour, $240 for the half.

Salma met me at the door, she is a beautiful Indian woman. I'm not great with ages, I'd guess early 30's. She's very pretty with long black hair. She has a nice, curvy body. A little thicker than I normally go for, I like my spinners. Full C cup breasts, a tiny bit of a belly, round ass, she's curvy, not fat. She explained to me that the half is one pop the hour is two. Between my age and medical conditions it's unlikely that I'll get 2 pops in an hour so I went with the half.

Because of a medical condition I have, we decided to skip the shower. They have a normal shower, not a TS. She cleaned me with some towels and baby wipes, did the mouthwash, etc. Nice girl, very chatty. She asks says she is vaccinated and asks my comfort level with kissing. I rarely, if ever kiss providers, but I had a good feel for her cleanliness.

We began with some LFK, and roaming. After a few minutes she went down for a BBBJ. Her head game is very good. In particular when she is coming up on your cock she sucks hard at the last second so your cock comes out of her mouth with a "POP"

She is shaved, small tight pussy with tiny clit. Allows DATY and a little FIV.

When I said I was ready, she put the bag on with her mouth. She took a pounding in missionary and eventually switched to doggy. After a while I started getting close and told her I want to finish in her mouth. I stood up, she removed the bag and went to town. After a few seconds I started face fucking her until I shot into her mouth. She spat into the trash can then left the room. I could hear her gargling several times for several minutes through the door. She came back in and cleaned my with the baby wipes, and gave me a second shot of mouthwash.

Kept chatting, very pleasant, offered me advice about my medical condition. Saw me to the door chatting and offering advice.

Would I go back? Probably. Good looking woman, good service. I think the price is a little high, particularly since there are similar places in the area at or below that price with table showers. We are talking the difference of $20 or $40 it isn't a big amount but overpaying annoys me.

She said in the next week or two she'll probably be there 4 days a week, but thereafter it will drop to 2 days a week.

Stay Safe

Doc

I've been looking for an Indian provider for a while. I knew Pink Angel had an Indian provider in the past so I reached out to them yesterday. The replied back that she, Salma would be working today. Making the appointment was painless, parking in the downtown Flushing area was not, so I was a few minutes late. Rates are $320 for the hour, $240 for the half.

Salma met me at the door, she is a beautiful Indian woman. I'm not great with ages, I'd guess early 30's. She's very pretty with long black hair. She has a nice, curvy body. A little thicker than I normally go for, I like my spinners. Full C cup breasts, a tiny bit of a belly, round ass, she's curvy, not fat. She explained to me that the half is one pop the hour is two. Between my age and medical conditions it's unlikely that I'll get 2 pops in an hour so I went with the half.

Because of a medical condition I have, we decided to skip the shower. They have a normal shower, not a TS. She cleaned me with some towels and baby wipes, did the mouthwash, etc. Nice girl, very chatty. She asks says she is vaccinated and asks my comfort level with kissing. I rarely, if ever kiss providers, but I had a good feel for her cleanliness.

We began with some LFK, and roaming. After a few minutes she went down for a BBBJ. Her head game is very good. In particular when she is coming up on your cock she sucks hard at the last second so your cock comes out of her mouth with a "POP"

When I said I was ready, she put the bag on with her mouth. She took a pounding in missionary and eventually switched to doggy. After a while I started getting close and told her I want to finish in her mouth. I stood up, she removed the bag and went to town. After a few seconds I started face fucking her until I shot into her mouth. She spat into the trash can then left the room. I could hear her gargling several times for several minutes through the door. She came back in and cleaned my with the baby wipes, and gave me a second shot of mouthwash.

Kept chatting, very pleasant, offered me advice about my medical condition. Saw me to the door chatting and offering advice.

Would I go back? Probably. Good looking woman, good service. I think the price is a little high, particularly since there are similar places in the area at or below that price with table showers. We are talking the difference of $20 or $40 it isn't a big amount but overpaying annoys me.

She said in the next week or two she'll probably be there 4 days a week, but thereafter it will drop to 2 days a week.

Stay Safe

Doc
Thanks for the review. Like you said Iv been interested in an Indian girl for a bit now as well. Looks like I’ll be going back for some Salma

billyS

Reign of Terror

Stay Safe

Doc
How was her hygiene "down there"?

When I saw her a little while back she indicated she was only there fo to a short time-
Unlikely vacation or quit
I don’t remember but she may have mentioned going back home or to Singapore?
I spoke to her quite a bit. She told me that she was going back to China in April. However with the current state of China, I can’t imagine that she is going back there anytime soon.