Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

I spoke to her quite a bit. She told me that she was going back to China in April. However with the current state of China, I can’t imagine that she is going back there anytime soon.
I apparently was May's last appointment on her last day. She had mentioned that she was going back to Guangzhou. I wish I had seen her again before she left.

Pink Angels Review

Made an appointment for this past Saturday, easy place to find. The promoter/handler is a breeze to deal with. He/She was very helpful in trying to find a girl to see. I was hoping to See Salma but she was either off or busy, IDK. I settled on an angel named "Kitty" Now how can this cat pass up the opportunity to play with an angel named kitty?!

Texted when I got there and buzzed inside. Greeted by a sexy little 25ish spinner with a great smile, "Kitty" almost looked Thai. MEOW! I didn't ask, so don't quote me on that. Anyway, off to the room and its a bed, a chair, and thats it. It was sauna hot in there, like stifling. Took a half hour at $240/GFE. Undress, get on the mattress with the bath towel and I instantly start sticking to it and lightly sweating. "Kitty" undresses quickly and exposes her tight little body. Nice "A's" with larger, responsive nipples. Well shaped booty with just the right amount of Cush. Totally shaved kitty and very nice smooth skin. Gorgeous long dark hair with maybe some blonde streaks in it?

So we are both on the bed and I am expecting a nice GFE session to get started, it was just a little bit of a miss for me. Started sucking my nipples or at this point in the game my tits, cause I am half a cow at this point weight wise in my life. She moved on down to my cock and started more of a kissing type of blow job, pecking it, licking it, not devouring it with authority. Little bit further down on the head but wouldn't sustain it. Like maybe she didn't want to do GFE, which I get, I am a very unattractive man and know its hard for women at times to deal with looking at my face and my fatness. It was a half hearted GFE, maybe because of my outwardly appearance, IDK. Hard to judge her on it. We just maybe didn't click, I pulled her up towards me to kiss and she was just pecking, wasn't into it. SO I gave up. At this point let me just nut and get a move on.

She applies the latex and was eager to get into a position of my choice. We started in mish and switched to K-9 where she felt really nice and wet. Not super tight, just tight enough. The views from the back were excellent with me palming her perfectly shaped booty. Nut and its a wrap. Was rather lackluster for me, but "Kitty" was very pleasant and sweet. Just a bit too mechanical or GFE shy for me to repeat. Like with everyone YMMV, just wasn't much chemistry.

Pros:
Clean
Easy setup, to find, very private location.
Very attractive young spinner "Kitty"
Friendly

Cons:
Def not a GFE, they need to address that.
Stifling heat in the establishment, was uncomfortable.
Price for the experience was not worth it.

240 hh / No Tip

Would I ever go back? Not sure, on the fence. If I did would only be for a HH not the HR.
Will check out the talent at the other places first, have my eye on something special.......

billyS

Reign of Terror
Pink Angels Review

Made an appointment for this past Saturday, easy place to find. The promoter/handler is a breeze to deal with. He/She was very helpful in trying to find a girl to see. I was hoping to See Salma but she was either off or busy, IDK. I settled on an angel named "Kitty" Now how can this cat pass up the opportunity to play with an angel named kitty?!

Texted when I got there and buzzed inside. Greeted by a sexy little 25ish spinner with a great smile, "Kitty" almost looked Thai. MEOW! I didn't ask, so don't quote me on that. Anyway, off to the room and its a bed, a chair, and thats it. It was sauna hot in there, like stifling. Took a half hour at $240/GFE. Undress, get on the mattress with the bath towel and I instantly start sticking to it and lightly sweating. "Kitty" undresses quickly and exposes her tight little body. Nice "A's" with larger, responsive nipples. Well shaped booty with just the right amount of Cush. Totally shaved kitty and very nice smooth skin. Gorgeous long dark hair with maybe some blonde streaks in it?

So we are both on the bed and I am expecting a nice GFE session to get started, it was just a little bit of a miss for me. Started sucking my nipples or at this point in the game my tits, cause I am half a cow at this point weight wise in my life. She moved on down to my cock and started more of a kissing type of blow job, pecking it, licking it, not devouring it with authority. Little bit further down on the head but wouldn't sustain it. Like maybe she didn't want to do GFE, which I get, I am a very unattractive man and know its hard for women at times to deal with looking at my face and my fatness. It was a half hearted GFE, maybe because of my outwardly appearance, IDK. Hard to judge her on it. We just maybe didn't click, I pulled her up towards me to kiss and she was just pecking, wasn't into it. SO I gave up. At this point let me just nut and get a move on.

She applies the latex and was eager to get into a position of my choice. We started in mish and switched to K-9 where she felt really nice and wet. Not super tight, just tight enough. The views from the back were excellent with me palming her perfectly shaped booty. Nut and its a wrap. Was rather lackluster for me, but "Kitty" was very pleasant and sweet. Just a bit too mechanical or GFE shy for me to repeat. Like with everyone YMMV, just wasn't much chemistry.

Pros:
Clean
Friendly

Cons:

240 hh / No Tip

Would I ever go back? Not sure, on the fence. If I did would only be for a HH not the HR.
Will check out the talent at the other places first, have my eye on something special.......
Sounds like they owed you a refund because you paid for gfe.
We all have those sessions where we expect GFE but don't click with the girl physically and she treats you like a lepper.

We all have those sessions where we expect GFE but don't click with the girl physically and she treats you like a lepper.
Wouldn’t think many of the AMP’s would offer a refund, but extra time for another session seems plausible?

In general I am not the type that complains, unless someone is rude or has a shitty attitude towards me. I just won't go back. This is everything, not just amps.

Like I stated in review, the handler was very accommodating, the girl was a sweetheart and very pretty. If I have a bad session I tend to chalk it up to how I look more than the girl. Not every session can be a 10 out of 10, there are no guarantees in this hobby. Overall place was clean, things were well communicated, and the girl had a great attitude. Sometimes it just doesn't all click.

Pink Angels Review

Pros:
Clean
Friendly

Cons:

240 hh / No Tip

You have to make her understand what you expect. Don’t be afraid to speak up. Did you shower first? If a room is hot or no AC tell them. The customer is Always right

You have to make her understand what you expect. Don’t be afraid to speak up. Did you shower first? If a room is hot or no AC tell them. The customer is Always right
I don't shower in these places, I show up showered and well groomed for a fatso.
I am also not there to haggle, and for the money I pay I shouldn't have to explain what GFE is. Like I said, I just don't return. You start haggling and they pretend they don't understand and it kills the mood.

I write reviews based on my exact experience, its for members and advertisers to do with that info what they choose.

Not trying to sound prickly with this reply Bricktop :)

I don't shower in these places, I show up showered and well groomed for a fatso.
I am also not there to haggle, and for the money I pay I shouldn't have to explain what GFE is. Like I said, I just don't return. You start haggling and they pretend they don't understand and it kills the mood.

I write reviews based on my exact experience, its for members and advertisers to do with that info what they choose.

Not to deviate from the thread original topic.
I agree all points except shower.

I’ll always shower beforehand, but will take a quick one when I get there.. Would think it gives the girl piece of mind to know she is not sucking a dirty cock

We’ve all been there bother. Everyone personality is different. I personally have found that clean shaven junk ,taint ,balls and ass crack invite gfe it’s a much better experience for them.

I Not every session can be a 10 out of 10, Overall place was clean, things were well communicated, and the girl had a great attitude. Sometimes it just doesn't all click. there are no guarantees in this hobby.
I disagree:
At that rate unless you are in fact;
_Foul smelling
_Belligerent
_Too Aggressive
_Drunk

Your $$$ should be your Gaurantee. That is the point of this sometimes is that your $ is getting you what you're looks might otherwise not.
If you paid a $20 tip for an HJ it would be a different story. This is an establshed advertiser who has positive reviews of how other clients were taken care of. Your $$ is legal tender as well!
FWIW Just a lil arm chair psycho analysis has me wanting to tell you to stop being so self deprecating. While I don't know you form adam you seem like a good dude so your seserve but or at the Very Least ..You Deserve what you PAY FOR!

While I don't know you form adam you seem like a good dude so your seserve but or at the Very Least ..You Deserve what you PAY FOR!
Wow .. that was supposed to be ", so you deserve better"

Saw that Cindy was the only chinese girl on rotation today. Texted PPS and made a 12pm apppintment. Usual buzz and elevator up to their floor. Just as I get to the door, it opens and an aunti in an apron opens the door. At least I thought it was an auntie. She shows me to the big room and in comes Cindy. And she's just wearing an apron as well! Just an apron. Kinda like the slutty wife we've all read about in penthouse forums. Sue helps me undress and a preview bbbj for five minutes. Her head game is good. Off to the shower and we both lather up. Good and soapy all over. She paid special attention to the ass. Couks be a hint of what's to come.<hint: it was!> We dey off and she offers a decent massage. I think not was a Thai type cause she was using stretching techniques rather than push/pull. Felt good then she takes a sip of listerine and she places a wad of paper towels between my legs and she spit/sprays it into my crack! Talk about a wake up! Cleans me off and tells me to get on all fours. I oblige of course and she starts a rim job while jerking me off like a damn cow. Almost came from that. I lay down.on my back and we 69 for a good 10 minutes. Then I have her lay on her back and I really go to town eating her out. She's squirming and shaking moaning and groaning. Then I 69 her again but with me on top. She takes me into her mouth right away and acts like I had the nectar of life and she needed it! Almost CIM from that. After she calms down, we move to the chair and she takes me between her tits and after a few minutes, I CIM. She takes it all with stride and spits it out. But before she did, she lfk me with my seed still in her mouth. She acted surprised I kissed her back. Now fellas, we've all had our sperm or tasted it on occasion. I think it turned her on. Anyway, she gave me a little more 9f the thai massage then we showered again.
PPS said she's only there today but works mainly in manhattan. I'd recommend her if you can get an appointment today.
Her stats:
Height: 5' to 5'3"
Weight: 120-125(?)
Hair: black shoulder length
Eyes: brown
Tits: natural Cs
Kitty: shaved
Ass: nice and tight
Also flexible(physically, maybe sexually if she gets to know you)
Damage: 320 all in for an hour
*Mods, if I made any mistakes, they were not intended.

Saw that Cindy was the only chinese girl on rotation today. Texted PPS and made a 12pm apppintment. Usual buzz and elevator up to their floor. Just as I get to the door, it opens and an aunti in an apron opens the door. At least I thought it was an auntie. She shows me to the big room and in comes Cindy. And she's just wearing an apron as well! Just an apron. Kinda like the slutty wife we've all read about in penthouse forums. Sue helps me undress and a preview bbbj for five minutes. Her head game is good. Off to the shower and we both lather up. Good and soapy all over. She paid special attention to the ass. Couks be a hint of what's to come.<hint: it was!> We dey off and she offers a decent massage. I think not was a Thai type cause she was using stretching techniques rather than push/pull. Felt good then she takes a sip of listerine and she places a wad of paper towels between my legs and she spit/sprays it into my crack! Talk about a wake up! Cleans me off and tells me to get on all fours. I oblige of course and she starts a rim job while jerking me off like a damn cow. Almost came from that. I lay down.on my back and we 69 for a good 10 minutes. Then I have her lay on her back and I really go to town eating her out. She's squirming and shaking moaning and groaning. Then I 69 her again but with me on top. She takes me into her mouth right away and acts like I had the nectar of life and she needed it! Almost CIM from that. After she calms down, we move to the chair and she takes me between her tits and after a few minutes, I CIM. She takes it all with stride and spits it out. But before she did, she lfk me with my seed still in her mouth. She acted surprised I kissed her back. Now fellas, we've all had our sperm or tasted it on occasion. I think it turned her on. Anyway, she gave me a little more 9f the thai massage then we showered again.
PPS said she's only there today but works mainly in manhattan. I'd recommend her if you can get an appointment today.
Her stats:
P.s They have a third room now. Behind the curtain at the left of the door.

Her stats:
So was it Cindy or Sue? While you mention Cindy was the only Chinese but Sue help you undressed.

Saw that Cindy was the only chinese girl on rotation today. Texted PPS and made a 12pm apppintment. Usual buzz and elevator up to their floor. Just as I get to the door, it opens and an aunti in an apron opens the door. At least I thought it was an auntie. She shows me to the big room and in comes Cindy. And she's just wearing an apron as well! Just an apron. Kinda like the slutty wife we've all read about in penthouse forums. Sue helps me undress and a preview bbbj for five minutes. Her head game is good. Off to the shower and we both lather up.
I know I'm nit picking but:
Based on the review you only got a BBJ (albeit a BBJ in different postions) Putting aside the fact that what seemed to be a very erotic BBJ @ $320 !?!?
It was JUST a bbj....No mention of intercourse at all.
So how exactly does this speak to her "Flexibility" and why would that change based on how well "She gets to know you" ?

Saw Zoey yesterday. She greeted me at the door one time when I was there for May. I thought she was cute and I liked the way she smiled at me so I decided to see her now that May is gone.

Very similar build to May. Short, somewhat curvy. A little chubbier and her assets aren't as plump though. Hair dyed blonde and heavy makeup around the eyes. Pretty. More girl-next-door than model, though.

GFE from the get-go, just like May. Bubbly, smiley, flirty, giggly. Seemed happy to see me. DFK before she started undressing me. She threw a few compliments my way and asked some questions about my body and what I do. Always nice to have your ego stroked in addition to your cock. Lots of wow's from her. Slow, sensual BBBJ for a few mins with plenty of eye contact and smiling before heading to the shower. Didn't really need it but wanted to give her some peace of mind with a clean slate. It was worth it, anyway. More head in the shower, a little faster and sloppier now. Then she lathered up her tits and used those to lather me up. Little bit of a tit job and a hint of p2p before rinsing, drying off, and heading back into the room.

Tells me to lay down on the bed. 69 for a few mins. She got really into it, started taking me deeper and grinding on my tongue a bit. Hops off, rubber goes on. Asked about bbfs but she said no, seemed almost flattered. Regret not doing it with May when she was still here. CG for a few mins laying down and then sitting on the edge of the bed. She's tight but not as tight as May I think. Seemed like she was getting a bit tired so I lay her flat and start DATY. I really only wanted a taste but it seemed like she didn't want me to stop so I obliged. Few mins and she got really wet, my face was soaked. She didn't get there but she was still very appreciative. I get back up and start fucking her mish. She moved her hips to meet mine while I fucked her which is always nice. Few more mins and I put my hand under her ass and go to town. I blow and she cleans me up. Completely drained. We went a few mins over the hour I think so cleanup was a little hasty. She helps me get dressed and ties my shoes. Asks when I'll be back, jokingly asks "tomorrow?" Hopefully soon I say. Kisses me goodbye.

320 for the hr. Probably should've tipped, she was fun.