Paterson Streetwalkers

Took a ride last night and spotted a girl that I never saw.

She been around since last summer but was using her boyfriends phone and he left her so she was out.

A short 22 year old Irish girl.

$20 was the going rate so she accepted.

After I dropped her I went for a Duncan Coffee and Jessie called me from her friends phone.

I agreed to meet her and I finished a second load.

Where are you picking them up? I know Paterson pretty well and don’t see any where I am driving

I am not sure if they still take cars. They do a sting twice a year it seems.

My regulars text me and I meet them at various spots but news ones are on Van Horton.
I highly doubt they don't take your car if they find you are fucking a street walker. In NYC they definitely do. Sometimes things that are cheap aren't worth it. Nor worth the risk.

Be careful out there that $20 fix can cost you thousands.

I highly doubt they don't take your car if they find you are fucking a street walker. In NYC they definitely do. Sometimes things that are cheap aren't worth it. Nor worth the risk.

Be careful out there that $20 fix can cost you thousands.
they would have to prove that you paid her for the sex. b/c if they can't, that's just having sex in your car which is just "engaging in indecent public activity" at worst. i highly doubt they can impound your car just for a indecent public exposure charge. that would be pretty fucking ludicrous.

they would have to prove that you paid her for the sex. b/c if they can't, that's just having sex in your car which is just "engaging in indecent public activity" at worst. i highly doubt they can impound your car just for a indecent public exposure charge. that would be pretty fucking ludicrous.

Its hard for them to prove anything and most times they just want to bust your chops. If you are married, they will tell you they will call your wife.

Except that they take your car and you only get it back after you prove that you're innocent. Take a look at what Attorney General Mr. Magoo Keebler Elf wants to impose - the confiscation of property from people who are SUSPECTED of committing crimes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ice-to-take-more-cash-from-american-citizens/
Ok...but this is still just a proposal according to the article. and the AG is not exactly in good standing with Trump right now so i doubt he can try to push anything through.

You don’t think the cops know who is a working girl and who isn’t? They catch you with a known street worker and they have enough probable cause to impound your car. Whether they witnessed the cash exchange or not. Plus you really want to find out? I am not risking getting my car impounded over 20 bj.

You don’t think the cops know who is a working girl and who isn’t? They catch you with a known street worker and they have enough probable cause to impound your car. Whether they witnessed the cash exchange or not. Plus you really want to find out? I am not risking getting my car impounded over 20 bj.
Someone who speaks the same language as me!! Is saving money worth you getting your car imounded. I own my car and it retails for over $30k cause used luxury car. I aint risking that for a street walker!!

They know who they are and they even date them as well.

They have better things to do in that City.

There must be 50 different girls out there. I am dealing with 4 on a regular basis.

Someone who speaks the same language as me!! Is saving money worth you getting your car imounded. I own my car and it retails for over $30k cause used luxury car. I aint risking that for a street walker!!
I wouldn’t risk a nice car either. That’s why I have a second car that not worth much and it runs. So if it got impounded it would cost them more to tow it and store it then what their can get in an auction.

Lately I been asking regulars about new sightings and they offered to go get them for me.

Why do they do that, because I pass their numbers to my buddies and they are making money.

When I see a regular, I give her a signal and she meets elsewhere.

I would never cruise there in an expensive car.

Had the opportunity to take my first laps around Paterson early this morning. Have never been out there, wanted to see what it was like. It’s def the Wild West, just like the rest of the shady neighborhoods. I was on my way through Harlem the other night and saw a homeless man chasing a tranny with a street cone while the construction workers filmed. Ahh NYC. Anyway..

I saw a few out there, but nothing worth pulling the trigger for. One latina had a fairly nice bod, but the face showed some mileage. They were clustered on my first pass. Wanted to familiarize myself with the streets so I wandered a bit. Saw a few others, all tranny and bsw.

Stayed for about half hour or so. Nothing exciting, so I left. Maybe I was too late, will try again earlier one day.

If you search for it, you will see pics from all the stings. Good way to see what the area offers. Also could be a good way to ensure you are not being set up, if you stick to those regulars.

Van Houten used to have a nice variety in the Late morning hours. Lately, it’s been a ghost town. I would pass by to see if anything worth a stop, but just hasn’t been the same. Might just be the times I’m going by, or they moved due to all the pseg work being done in the area.

It might be that back in April vice did a sweep and picked up all the girls. Then put decoyout to get the John’s.
Some of the girls had outstanding warrants so their were held and some was transported back to the state that had the warrants outstanding.