Paterson Streetwalkers

I've searched for a similar thread, but the closest i've come is the Paterson Bar scene. I've read all the rules and hope i'm not breaking any by starting a new thread.

Anyhow. . .here goes. . .

After searching for information on Streetwalkers in Paterson (and not finding much) I decided to take one for the team and do some recon instead of posting an ISO. I went out around 11pm last Tuesday night. It wasn't too cold out so i figured this would be a good time. I've got to say, there are slim pickins as far as SWs go. I was hoping for something similar to Newark, but there wasn't much. Anyhow, heading down Market Street (from Main) and back up Ellison (towards Main) I saw one girl. She waved at me, but looked a little strung out. When I swung back around to get a closer look, she was gone. I never saw her again. I drove that block 1,000 times (up Ellison to Straight, then back down Market) but didn't see much. I saw one girl that was trying not to make eye contact with me. Black girl in a red coat that would look up at me like she thought I was going to kill her, then eyes back to the ground and kept power walking. I assumed she was a civillian, so I moved along. After awhile, I figured I should hit a bar for a little while to come back out later.

I got to the Hitching post around 12:30. Good spot to hang out for eye candy. MAN was there eye candy! I felt a lot safer with my care there then any of the other places. got a beer, sat down, tipped a dancer, realized that i gave her a $10 instead of a single when she was already too far away, put my coat on and left. Damage in there $15 and a lesson to look over my money better! I knew that if i stayed I would have gone through at LEAST another $20, so that's why I cut out of there fast. $15 down I went back to prowling.

Figured I didn't want to hang around the same areas too much, I headed down 19 to 46 and then to 20 and then back in Paterson. Once I was back, I noticed the girl in the red coat again.. Same looks. She was making her way to Main st. I really didn't want to stop on MAIN STREET to pick up a SW, so i followed her a little bit. All the way down past St. Joe's she went. . .only to double back and then dissapear. Too bad. Anyhow, at 2:30 I threw in the towel.

It's a shame that I have to head to Newark or NYC for SW action. Paterson is just the next town over from me. I have much more of a reason to BE in Paterson if I get stopped by the police. With all of those one way streets it's easy for me to say that i'm lost trying to get home. The girl in the red coat was my only confirmed SW and I didn't see anything else. Wish I had more to report, but I was just doing blind recon here with not much to go on!

-Dell

Lots of action in paterson

A good friend of mine is scoring big time in paterson.
Market street between two gas stations, just a few blocks from 80.
Claims to have picked up a super hot 30 yo asian woman the other night who sucked him bbtc for 20 and he's picked her up a couple more times.

A good friend of mine is scoring big time in paterson.
Market street between two gas stations, just a few blocks from 80.
Claims to have picked up a super hot 30 yo asian woman the other night who sucked him bbtc for 20 and he's picked her up a couple more times.
Let me clarify. Reading my last post over I realized that I was unclear about one thing. I was ALL OVER that town and saw next to nothing. I'll keep a lookout there for talent though. Maybe Tuesday is an off night. Maybe there's hope for Paterson yet. Frankly, i'd be surprised if it was as hoppin' as your friend makes it sound. It's not mentioned much on the board and I haven't seen anything.

It would be nice though!. . .

(funny enough. . .the Lou Costello memorial park. . .and statue. . .is just blocks from the area he's refering to!. . .LOL)

-Dell

hookers in paterson? what would lou costello say if he were alive today?
Lou would be fucking them left and right.

Dell,

kudos on accidentally busting out that 10 at Hitch. in the words of Nelson, "Ha, Ha."

There is an SW named Michelle hanging out in front of Micky Dee's in P-Town. i've seen her early evenings as early as 6PM. not sure if she's around late night. anyways, she's a white chick late 30's to early 40's in pretty good shape. i can vouch that she is safe. she directs you to the visitor parking in a nearby condo complex. gotten head a bunch of times. very nice technique. i'm sure more is available. anyways, she is well worth the 20 bucks.

keep us posted on your ****neys.

nothing out tonight. . .at least as of midnight. I went out around 9pm. . .drove around a little (nothing). . .headed down to JC (tonnelle ave by the dunkin donuts. . .nothing there either). . .back up to paterson. . .nothing.

Granted, it was a little misty out (i wouldn't really call it rain), but i figured there would be more activity since it's so warm this week. Nothing around market, nothing by micky dee's (it was closed by the time i came back too. . .).

Oh well. . .

Also realized that there aren't any gas stations on market street anywhere near route 80. where exactly is your friend going??

Anyone else Trolling through there?

-Dell

I've been trolling the Paterson area for years. Used to have SW's on almost every corner of Market St. The gas station referred to is at the corner of Madison and Market. You can also try Van Houten St between E 18th and Straight. It's been pretty slim pickins for the last two or three years, and what you do find may not be worth picking up. There is one that hangs late night on Market and E 22nd, but she's a he.

I went to Van Houten area around 1230am Mon into Tue. Saw plenty, but most were Trannies or stung out. Then when driving B-way to come home I noticed someone standing on the street by the Social Security office (closer to BP Amaco side) decided to make a loop, unfortunately by time I looped, the guy in front of me got her. At least I got a better look and honestly, not bad. Decided to drive down Madison to the Goose and loop back, figured instead of staying in area, I'd get lost. BTW, side note, while still driving down Van Houten on the other side of the SS Office (near the club) I saw some guy try to take the purse from a Tranny in which she/he decked him. It was actually funny see this little scrouny guy get his ass beat in.
Anyway, back to the story, down and back took about 14 minutes, so I figured I'd try again. Bulls Eye, found her walking down Van Houten towards Rosa Parks. With what ever luck, not a car was in front of me, behind me, or coming from the side street. So I picked her up. Name is Natalia, I'd say late 20's to early 30's, brunette, about 5'6 130lbs or so (maybe slightly more) and a gorgeous tat on her lower back.
Went to my spot, which she laughed, because it was around the block from where she tends to go. 30 for billie 60 for frank and 100 if you wanted frank at her place. Choose the piano man, which was incredible. Sucked and licked the head, licked the shaft and sucks like a Hoover (in a great way). Even tickled the boys a little.
Dropped her off in a different area a few blocks away and went home.

Past recon during the last couple of weeks has hailed bupkiss, this was a good night.

P-town has been hit or miss, this was definitely a hit.

Stay safe out there all.

Last edited:
BP station?

nothing out tonight. . .at least as of midnight. I went out around 9pm. . .drove around a little (nothing). . .headed down to JC (tonnelle ave by the dunkin donuts. . .nothing there either). . .back up to paterson. . .nothing.

Granted, it was a little misty out (i wouldn't really call it rain), but i figured there would be more activity since it's so warm this week. Nothing around market, nothing by micky dee's (it was closed by the time i came back too. . .).

Oh well. . .

Also realized that there aren't any gas stations on market street anywhere near route 80. where exactly is your friend going??

Anyone else Trolling through there?

-Dell
I think he's between a BP and a shell...

Market Street Surprise

Was up seeing some family in Paterson and decide to stroll the avenue on the way home to see what was happening. Was not expecting much and did not find anything right away. I did see one WSW and made the turn and maybe just missed her – she got picked up or something. I went down to the other end that I know broadway and the side streets.
I was about to give up and went back down market for one last pass. I then saw the same street wsw from before I made the turn and found her.

To my surprise it was someone I knew from years ago and she ‘just started’ working the streets in the last few months. Was like what ever … I have heard that story many times?
She is mid 30’s (this I know first hand since we used to hang). Say 5’6 – 130ish , dirty blond hair. And large B to small C. it was 25 for BJ and that’s all I was looking for – but from her actions more I believe can be had.

She made sure she played with the boys and truly licked the pool as if it was ice pop. She loosed top and bottoms and could play anywhere. Either I shocked her or she loved it – but got more into it when I played with her ass. All in all great time, be was a little weird knowing that she was someone I would have wanted some real just 5 years ago and picking her up on the street. We ere both nervous at first knowing each other – but then I went back to it’s a service she is doing for me. I did get more into it though.

Since I knew her I did try and get her some food after – but she wanted to be dropped off – thinking to get her fix – oh well. She did not ask for a tip but I did give her one. Most times I don’t – but I knew her so I did. On that last note – I do believe in tipping if someone goes a step farther and makes it feel more then just a ‘John’. My 2cents.

Was up seeing some family in Paterson and decide to stroll the avenue on the way home to see what was happening. Was not expecting much and did not find anything right away. I did see one WSW and made the turn and maybe just missed her – she got picked up or something. I went down to the other end that I know broadway and the side streets.
I was about to give up and went back down market for one last pass. I then saw the same street wsw from before I made the turn and found her.

To my surprise it was someone I knew from years ago and she ‘just started’ working the streets in the last few months. Was like what ever … I have heard that story many times?
She is mid 30’s (this I know first hand since we used to hang). Say 5’6 – 130ish , dirty blond hair. And large B to small C. it was 25 for BJ and that’s all I was looking for – but from her actions more I believe can be had.

She made sure she played with the boys and truly licked the pool as if it was ice pop. She loosed top and bottoms and could play anywhere. Either I shocked her or she loved it – but got more into it when I played with her ass. All in all great time, be was a little weird knowing that she was someone I would have wanted some real just 5 years ago and picking her up on the street. We ere both nervous at first knowing each other – but then I went back to it’s a service she is doing for me. I did get more into it though.

Since I knew her I did try and get her some food after – but she wanted to be dropped off – thinking to get her fix – oh well. She did not ask for a tip but I did give her one. Most times I don’t – but I knew her so I did. On that last note – I do believe in tipping if someone goes a step farther and makes it feel more then just a ‘John’. My 2cents.
I went to Van Houten area around 1230am Mon into Tue. Saw plenty, but most were Trannies or stung out. Then when driving B-way to come home I noticed someone standing on the street by the Social Security office (closer to BP Amaco side) decided to make a loop, unfortunately by time I looped, the guy in front of me got her. At least I got a better look and honestly, not bad. Decided to drive down Madison to the Goose and loop back, figured instead of staying in area, I'd get lost. BTW, side note, while still driving down Van Houten on the other side of the SS Office (near the club) I saw some guy try to take the purse from a Tranny in which she/he decked him. It was actually funny see this little scrouny guy get his ass beat in.
Anyway, back to the story, down and back took about 14 minutes, so I figured I'd try again. Bulls Eye, found her walking down Van Houten towards Rosa Parks. With what ever luck, not a car was in front of me, behind me, or coming from the side street. So I picked her up. Name is Natalia, I'd say late 20's to early 30's, brunette, about 5'6 130lbs or so (maybe slightly more) and a gorgeous tat on her lower back.
Went to my spot, which she laughed, because it was around the block from where she tends to go. 30 for billie 60 for frank and 100 if you wanted frank at her place. Choose the piano man, which was incredible. Sucked and licked the head, licked the shaft and sucks like a Hoover (in a great way). Even tickled the boys a little.
Dropped her off in a different area a few blocks away and went home.

Past recon during the last couple of weeks has hailed bupkiss, this was a good night.

P-town has been hit or miss, this was definitely a hit.

Stay safe out there all.

Nicely done fellas!
I wish I had the balls to cruise P-Town more often because it sounds like you can find some gems but I don't hit this stroll much because, as close as Paterson is for me, the Passaic County Sheriff and the PPD seem to be real active with sting operations against johns. Maybe just because they publicize it more than other juristictions but I'd be really careful cruising SWs in Paterson.

Last edited:
Nicely done fellas!
I wish I had the balls to cruise P-Town more often because it sounds like you can find some gems but I don't hit this stroll much because, as close as Paterson is for me, the Passaic County Sheriff and the PPD seem to be real active with sting operations against johns. Maybe just because they publicize it more than other juristictions but I'd be really careful cruising SWs in Paterson.
i'm with you, Bunny,

as much as i would love to get a beej for 25 instead of having to pay the dance fee, the tips, buy the stupid drink etc., i am scared shitless. where i work at least 75% of the staff live in P-Town. my name in the paper would be very, very baaaad.

Nicely done fellas!

LE has been very visible in the area. Quite Frankly, the only reason I stopped to pick up Natalia is 1) I saw her get into someones car (LE would never do that) 2) I saw 4 other "regulars" on the stroll

If I only saw her that night, I would have never stopped.

LE has been very visible in the area. Quite Frankly, the only reason I stopped to pick up Natalia is 1) I saw her get into someones car (LE would never do that) 2) I saw 4 other "regulars" on the stroll

If I only saw her that night, I would have never stopped.

Cool, opportunity knocked!

i'm with you, Bunny,

as much as i would love to get a beej for 25 instead of having to pay the dance fee, the tips, buy the stupid drink etc., i am scared shitless. where i work at least 75% of the staff live in P-Town. my name in the paper would be very, very baaaad.
I hear you. I'm worried about that too first and foremost. I have a lot of friends and family who read those newspapers where the list of those merely ARRESTED not convicted of soliciting is published. Seeing my name in the paper for that would definitely ruin my day LOL!

75% of the staff is from P-Town where you work? Without giving away too much personal info like gavy loves to do, I thought you worked in NY for some reason.

I hear you. I'm worried about that too first and foremost. I have a lot of friends and family who read those newspapers where the list of those merely ARRESTED not convicted of soliciting is published. Seeing my name in the paper for that would definitely ruin my day LOL!

75% of the staff is from P-Town where you work? Without giving away too much personal info like gavy loves to do, I thought you worked in NY for some reason.
Bunyon,

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe he lives in NY but works in Jersey. He's was in a band too, if I remember.

Update on earlier post

I was back in ptown last weekend and stopped and picked up Lisa the one i mentioned. This time we went to a room - one of the chessey on route 46, a lot of LE in ptown that day (from post I know in general). Well we stripped and showered together. latering each other up and playing with each other. Very nice natural pussy.

Go the blow job and a pop that we rested for a few minutes. Then she got me hard again and she rode me. Damm she is a tight girl. I would say this went on for a good 15 - 20 minutes changing positions till I popped.

Was a good experience and not as strange as the first time.

60 and room