Paterson Streetwalkers

For haha's I did the P-town stroll last night. Figured gorgeous night, let's see. If it were any more lively, a funeral would have broken out. WOOOOOOOW!!!! Saw a total of 1 SW who was a TS. That's it.

Well guys I must have stepped in shit or something because I've had good SW experiences in Jersey in the last couple of days after several cruises of the NYC strolls where I've come up empty handed.

Last Friday it was Newark,
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=784035&postcount=1349

and Sunday night I got lucky after leaving the 5th Ave stripclub after a quick drink. After driving around Paterson for a bit I went all the way down Madison to where it intersects with Market and spotted a cute latina who at first I thought was a civilian because she looked pretty good. Better then anything I saw at 5th Ave that night LOL.

Anyway I kept driving around the area for a few minutes, (the Market street stroll was pretty active btw with decent quality of SW. I counted around 6 or 7 all told with half being attractive. Mix of WOC, LSW and even a blonde WSW with huge tits.) looking to spot the attractive latina.

Sure enough I finally saw her again talking to a car near Madison and 17th and then I knew she was a SW. I quickly pulled up after the car drove away and asked her if she needed a ride. She said she was working (I knew that lol) and eventually jumped in. Her name was Jazmine and she was a cute Puerto Rican/Haitian mix. Light skinned, looked a little like J-Lo. Nice titties too. Probably a knockout a few short years ago but still cute now, even after working the street. She seemed cool enough but very ghetto.

So we went to a side street, I gave her the $30 she asked for and she gave an excellent BBBJTC. Awesome cocksucking technique, you can tell she's done it countless times before. After a couple of minutes I blew a sizable load and she started gagging but still took the whole load like a champ. Spit it out and started coughing which made me nervous because she was making noise in this residential area. But soon she was OK and I dropped her off a few blocks away. I asked for her number but she claimed her phone was stolen the day before. Well, anyway she said she's often working that area so maybe we can find her again. Definitely a good bargain.

Last edited:
Just picked up Jazmin again in Paterson. Happened to see her while I was driving down Madison after getting to Marcet Cafe too late and they where just closing. She is a cute PR/Jamaican mix (very cute by Paterson SW standards) and she is quite the cocksucker. She gave me a great bbbjtc for $25!!! (JimmyDR did you hear that lol). Tough to find those prices for a decent looking chick anymore.
The only downside was that she seemed to be coming down from a high and was a little irritable. She got annoyed when I didn't cum right away but she kept at it like a trooper and eventually got me off like a champion blow job queen.
I did get her number this time but she was a little weirded out by me posting it on a public board so I will hold off for now. I will ask her in the future if its cool to post it here. But she usually can be found on Madison Ave. in Paterson, often by the Fried Chicken place so don't say I didn't give you guys a lead.
Btw there have been several decent looking SWs out on the nearby Market St. stroll lately and I haven't noticed too much of a LE presence. But that being said be careful because I know they've done UC stings in the past there. Good luck mongers and good night!

Just picked up Jazmin again in Paterson. Happened to see her while I was driving down Madison after getting to Marcet Cafe too late and they where just closing. She is a cute PR/Jamaican mix (very cute by Paterson SW standards) and she is quite the cocksucker. She gave me a great bbbjtc for $25!!! (JimmyDR did you hear that lol). Tough to find those prices for a decent looking chick anymore.
The only downside was that she seemed to be coming down from a high and was a little irritable. She got annoyed when I didn't cum right away but she kept at it like a trooper and eventually got me off like a champion blow job queen.
I did get her number this time but she was a little weirded out by me posting it on a public board so I will hold off for now. I will ask her in the future if its cool to post it here. But she usually can be found on Madison Ave. in Paterson, often by the Fried Chicken place so don't say I didn't give you guys a lead.
Btw there have been several decent looking SWs out on the nearby Market St. stroll lately and I haven't noticed too much of a LE presence. But that being said be careful because I know they've done UC stings in the past there. Good luck mongers and good night!
Thats a very fair price, NEXT!

Today I could not sleep so I took a drive to Paterson. Its been years but I always found something. It was around 3:30am the bars where closing, This used to be the best time
after getting worked up in the bar it was nice to get head. But tonite it was a ghost town.
No one was out, Not even the Cops. Then I notice that the projects off of Market st. was broaded down all the streets leading to them was(gated) closed. where did they all go? when did that happen? Time to find a new stroll. I will miss Paterson

K

I usually drop my girl off a few blocks away from Madison. I guess I'll have to open my eyes and take a look. I have seen some on Main St but they are usually old and scarey.
Always looking for fresh talent!

I have been perusing the paterson SW scene and its been ridiculously bad...usually I am checking out market st between the gas stations, and vanhouten/ellison between e.18th and summer st i think....guess I will have to move on to somewhere else soon (like tonnele or newark - or the bar scene....)....I'm gonna do a little recon today since I will be in the area...let ya know if I come up with anything...

I haven't posted in foreveer - been lurking mostly...figured it was time to come out of my shell...

Bang!

I hear ya. I haven't really cruised Paterson since the Fall. Havent been there in the really cold weather but the lack of girls out doesn't surprise me. The bars there are prob a better bet until the Spring.

2 nights of Recon....q

for NOTHING...NADA...ZIP...just the occasional crackhead...I did see a really really drunk old hag out there though...looked like she was half a swig of beer from passing out...tryin to flag down dates...it was somewhat amusing to watch...I kept driving lol...

Looks like the end for paterson....

Yeah drummer, per this thread I checked out the Paterson Market Ave. stroll late Saturday night and I pretty much saw what you saw, NOTHING. It was a somewhat mild night for February so I thought I had a chance at finding something.

Actually all I saw was LE activity all over the city (not SW related). Paterson is a real shithole.
Here's to hoping that the Spring brings some better SW opportunities in good old P-Town.

Drove through P-town tonight, LE everywhere, literally. Broadway, Van Houton, Madison, Market, Straight, Getty, no matter where you turned. I don't know if they were doing busts are what, but most of them were parked, not moving and only headlights on (not all of their flashers) this was both Paterson and County. Even saw a few unmarked vehicles with SG plates on Getty closer to Straight (State in P-town?????)

Last week was tame (LE wise) but didn't see anything worth stopping for.

Paterson

Picked up a latina in Market ave, name Maria, face not easy on the eyes, but ok body. She claimed to be a former stripper and took me to her messy room for a quickie : BBBJ, anal, CIM for 40 bucks. Can't beat that.