Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Tried searching for each profile you posted and only a few came up. Spoke to ~bundleofsoli~ a while ago but she didn't seem eager to travel to me in Nassau so I didn't pursue it

Tried to provide some intel to Walter however, for whatever reason, my post didn't pass muster with the MOD so it never made it out of moderation (so sometimes you wonder - why bother?)
Might have been deleted by mistake.
Post restored and merged.

Tried searching for each profile you posted and only a few came up. Spoke to ~bundleofsoli~ a while ago but she didn't seem eager to travel to me in Nassau so I didn't pursue it

Tried to provide some intel to Walter however, for whatever reason, my post didn't pass muster with the MOD so it never made it out of moderation (so sometimes you wonder - why bother?)
Pretty sure you had more info but yea it’s okay

Ah, this is the one I mistakenly reviewed in the Jessica's Holbrook thread, since she now works from one of the places next to it. Honestly should've searched her last 4 #'s because they were still 6163, and I could've avoided spending $400 for 15 minutes of fishy vag. Lesson learned I guess.
You didn't mistakenly post in the Jessica's Holbrook thread, she works there so I would not have made the cross reference without knowing the last four digits.

Anyone having issues with the SA site today? Can't access messages or click on profiles etc.....it's just a mess

nvm.....customer service returned email telling me they have permanently removed my account 7 days into a 30 day membership paid for with a vanila card - WTF !! I was being careful as to what was being messaged on the site moving the convo to text asap - I don't get it

nvm.....customer service returned email telling me they have permanently removed my account 7 days into a 30 day membership paid for with a vanila card - WTF !! I was being careful as to what was being messaged on the site moving the convo to text asap - I don't get it
I feel you bro, same happened to me. its BS
5 days into subscription i got booted.
you cannot even suggest that a girl will get money for making adult decisions cuzz theyll boot you out.

debating whether to go back on SA or not

i got my eyes on:
prettycurvyslim, thos tits love great
sugarbarbiebaby
gaiasgift
samsup
vic2323
sararn01

any intel to make me sign up again boyzzz?

i got my eyes on:
sugarbarbiebaby
gaiasgift
samsup
vic2323
sararn01

The site has gone down hill fast. So my suggestion would be save your money.

The first two don't come up for me, so they must have blocked me

(gaiasgift) Didn't accept my offer of 250 per meet, didn't even follow up to find out what it would take because she is very immature and gets upset and stressed out over nothing.
(samsup) Last I hear she was forced into a court ordered rehab for alcohol issues. Never followed up for that reason, don't need the potential drama.
(vic2323) Has a last login location of Mexico. So be careful, this one is probably a scammer.
(sararn01) Gave a number but never replied to texts. Means she is talking to 100 different guys. Gave up.

i got my eyes on:
sugarbarbiebaby
gaiasgift
samsup
vic2323
sararn01

let me fuck up your day.

$$sugarbarbiebaby$$ - little emily is playing games.
$$gaiasgift$$- $500, covered fs/ covered bj
sams been previously reviewed
slim isnt my type. the mole/beauty mark throws me off big time.
same thing with the others.

honestly, SA is and will be rough for a while. pre pandemic everyone was swimming in college girl pussy and now its hard to even get them to meet. one little slore told me that its a big thing on tiktok now with seeking arrangement. Girls are putting stupid things on their wishlist because a tiktok star went viral bc someone bought her a $30 michael kors bag without messaging her or tlaking to her, now everyone wants to be like her. childish. immature. navigating through the cess pool that is now SA is harder than ever. used to pull maybe 30-45 real numbers per monthly. my premium ended 7 days ago, no motivation to renew. only ended up with like 12 real numbers. Granted, those will be made into reviews at a later time.

What I can say is $$youngsunnybrunette$$ gives an A minus rimjob. So I did get my ass eaten which was probably worth the $66 monthly subscription.