Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Damn never thought of it that way . Yea you guys are helpful. I only quote Blasian because I wanna bust me a Blasian and she does sound tight . So I might just wait for one .

Plus I got 2 more girls added to The 5 that really wanna meet me. I am losing track. They like that I am a very nice guy and ain’t a creep. They feel very value and special.

One of them is actually in a Sorority/frat and is gonna move to their house and wants me to visit once the virus is gone. And prices is value af for a 18 year old. $150 prior when she starts college biweekly. $120 weekly ones college starts so she can release some stress too. If she on her period then $100 bare head. The sex will be covered .cant share handle on it . Plus she claim to only want one SD . She doesn’t really need the money but it helps. Told good because If she says $300 or something then I will only see her once a month or so. Many girls quote that. She figure it a bad deal because that can be spent easily . Compare to $120-$150. The weekly is lower because I told her Weekly should be lower then biweekly but it more money for her too. Because every two week mean $240 in her pocket . $240 every 2 weeks is better then a $150 bi-weekly. I am also her first . Said she got close to someone from queens but he flake and he follow her on SM and she lost a pic and now he told her to go visit him and fuck for free Lmaoo .

but as a thank you I’ll share the handle to the 19 year old Dominican with the kid. We text but I am lazy to keep using google translate. I speak Spanish and can read and write but I use google for the big words plus not all Spanish is the same . @roger4445 here the handle because you seemed curious . $Mellyss$

thanks JD
Yeah I need to read the guide in how to talk in this forum.

Please don’t believe what they tell you. No matter how nice they make it sound or how good you think it is. Remember they are looking for ONE thing and that’s cash. Stop putting your emotions into it, Cause your gonna mess yourself up.
Your getting addicted to it like I was and your gonna figure out these girls aren’t serious with you, just the next mutherfuker who pays them.

Damn never thought of it that way . Yea you guys are helpful. I only quote Blasian because I wanna bust me a Blasian and she does sound tight . So I might just wait for one .

Plus I got 2 more girls added to The 5 that really wanna meet me. I am losing track. They like that I am a very nice guy and ain’t a creep. They feel very value and special.

One of them is actually in a Sorority/frat and is gonna move to their house and wants me to visit once the virus is gone. And prices is value af for a 18 year old. $150 prior when she starts college biweekly. $120 weekly ones college starts so she can release some stress too. If she on her period then $100 bare head. The sex will be covered .cant share handle on it . Plus she claim to only want one SD . She doesn’t really need the money but it helps. Told good because If she says $300 or something then I will only see her once a month or so. Many girls quote that. She figure it a bad deal because that can be spent easily . Compare to $120-$150. The weekly is lower because I told her Weekly should be lower then biweekly but it more money for her too. Because every two week mean $240 in her pocket . $240 every 2 weeks is better then a $150 bi-weekly. I am also her first . Said she got close to someone from queens but he flake and he follow her on SM and she lost a pic and now he told her to go visit him and fuck for free Lmaoo .

but as a thank you I’ll share the handle to the 19 year old Dominican with the kid. We text but I am lazy to keep using google translate. I speak Spanish and can read and write but I use google for the big words plus not all Spanish is the same . @roger4445 here the handle because you seemed curious . $Mellyss$

thanks JD
I’m off of SA for a while and giving secret benefits a try— thanks tho. (Too cheap to renew until new discount code is released)

So random complaint here- I hate when women ask you for a face pic, but you tell them "you first" and they get defensive. I am PAYING you. Not the other way around. All you need to care about is what my wallet looks like. I am not paying 10 money to fuck a 4. Facts.
lol make sense . Money is the one that talks. SA/wyp is a upscale site . The sending pic shouldn’t be a issue . So idk why they get mad . I have gotten ones that get mad . If they mad then the account is fake or something is up. Maybe she insecure. The ones that get mad are the Ad posting girls Lmaoo. I hardly do those now too. Too many fakes from what it looks like.

any mongers have information on :

$$Melissa_Ann$$

name on SA appears exactly like that (please do not use a space, put the _ in there)

pictures look fire

thank you.
Been talking with her on and off for a while but she never quoted me an amount - she always keeps saying let’s meet up and see how things go, but plans got cancelled and then the coronavirus thing hit. She asked to meet recently at night but I have work in the mornings and can’t meet that late. If I get any more info I’ll pass it along

I need your guy’s opinion. So I got a text from Blasian . I guess she in need . I know you guys said she’s a nut but should I still pull the trigger . I feel like we had a rough start . I first hit her up a couple of month ago . She blacked on me because of how I hit her up and said I wasn’t her type . Now today I got a the text said she interested. She gave me the amount of $350 because I have been trying to get with her. Mind you she hit me up this time around .She said I hit her up 3 times lol.i probably wrote hey 3 times but it was a 1 time hit up . She makes it seem like I try 3 different times. I had given up on her.She said it normally ask $400. So I told her that $350 is a bit hit but I’ll do it if it Bare/raw . She blacked again ,told me if I want that then she not interested. Told me a whole story about a ex bf girlfriend get something and she offer herself and how her last Sd gave her $1,800 biweekly and that $350 wasn’t high . I know it not High but didn’t wanna be overcharged. If this around the same price you guys have paid then I can do it too.

So I never fuck Blasian or never gotten for that matter and always wanted to fuck one.i think the best Blasian is that singer. Can’t put the name but she has the line that goes “you gotta get the booty like groceries”

so $350 plus I guess i pay for the room too. let me know is this worth it ? Be honest. Don’t be selfish if she valid and don’t wanna share. Should I pull the trigger even tho we had this rough start? Because I feel like I could be over thinking and that just the way she is . $6ix31kitty$ has hit me up to but same thing her text all catch attitude. Lol who nicer if you guys seen both ?

thanks in advance
blasian will go raw depending on how she feels. When I met her she seemed open to it but she explicitly told me she wanted to get tested and wanted me also to get tested because she said she might’ve gotten something but wasn’t sure. We did talk a lot and got along very well, probably better than most other mongers because I grew up in the projects and she said I look much younger than I actually am. Like @miakelu said she can’t take a big dick very well - her stomach hurt and we kept having to stop (she liked it enough to take it until she came, but then rolled over clenching her stomach after). She was pretty tight imo, and she gave good head. Someone said they busted in her mouth once or twice - I should’ve done that but I pounded the shit out of her and she still wanted more. She always highballs, but then says “I like you so I’ll charge you this”. I paid 300 but prob could’ve gotten for less. However, like I said, shortly after she forgot who I was, or deleted my number lol. It took me 3 tries to actually meet up. If I get a chance again, I might meet up. Wouldn’t mind dropping a load in her but she does get around and idk if her volume is still as high. She got to our meet late but I still got in around 2 1/2 hours with her without issues

Been talking with her on and off for a while but she never quoted me an amount - she always keeps saying let’s meet up and see how things go, but plans got cancelled and then the coronavirus thing hit. She asked to meet recently at night but I have work in the mornings and can’t meet that late. If I get any more info I’ll pass it along

blasian will go raw depending on how she feels. When I met her she seemed open to it but she explicitly told me she wanted to get tested and wanted me also to get tested because she said she might’ve gotten something but wasn’t sure. We did talk a lot and got along very well, probably better than most other mongers because I grew up in the projects and she said I look much younger than I actually am. Like @miakelu said she can’t take a big dick very well - her stomach hurt and we kept having to stop (she liked it enough to take it until she came, but then rolled over clenching her stomach after). She was pretty tight imo, and she gave good head. Someone said they busted in her mouth once or twice - I should’ve done that but I pounded the shit out of her and she still wanted more. She always highballs, but then says “I like you so I’ll charge you this”. I paid 300 but prob could’ve gotten for less. However, like I said, shortly after she forgot who I was, or deleted my number lol. It took me 3 tries to actually meet up. If I get a chance again, I might meet up. Wouldn’t mind dropping a load in her but she does get around and idk if her volume is still as high. She got to our meet late but I still got in around 2 1/2 hours with her without issues
Yea I mean that does sound good . I am a minority and know about the project . Grew up in Long Island tho. Know many friend in the city . Will I use it to help my odds , probably not because it would feel like I am lying because I have to rehearse a speech . Convo should just sound natural.

I mean last thing said to her was we can do $350 covered and if she want to me sure and if not then fuck it . I was gonna offer that too. Let get tested . Mainly I guess it hiv that worries her . But she might up sell and she wants to meet next week. I don’t feeling visiting the office in blue for a test . I could. It’s only $25 but yea

$300+ is still a lot for a girl who gets around a lot. Lol that’s part of the biz tho.

So, randomly messaged a girl I was talking to a while back. Her old profile was gone so I figured she might've stopped because of the virus, but nope - back as $exathlete$. profile literally was made yesterday. long island based, wanted $500, covered vanilla. Im sure you guys can negotiate your own amount, but yeah, covered vanilla based on my conversation with her.

Mod is right because $100 is way better then $300 . So saying $$$ can mean anything .

What funny is that I didn’t want to share the price to Blasian give me because of the WK. I figure My post would of sound stupid tho . Because I was gonna say she wanted $3XX and I told her it’s too high but if it raw then I do $3xx . You guys might think she ask for $300 and if it raw I can do $300 but it wasn’t the case so I didn’t care about posting the price. I doubt i visit . Look at 6ix31kitty . She texts me and I leave it right there . Like grow up. I got younger girls that are craving my dick because I show them that I care about what going on in their life . Some are new to this and get wired messages and them talking to me make the process more at ease .

Also when I say grow up .I am talking about $six31kitty$ not you @suffolkpinga .
I've smashed 6ix31kitty$$ She is mediocre- pics are VERY favorable to her. she's a bit flabby, pro attitude. Mediocre head, mediocre lay. 200 I believe. Better off skipping out.

$300+ is still a lot for a girl who gets around a lot. Lol that’s part of the biz tho.
Even when there is no crazy pandemic that is too much. But these girls that keep demanding premium money during this virus are simply delusional. And I make sure they know that. All of you should as well. Stop caving. Then their option will be to accept lower, or find another source of income. If they ask 300-500 and guys just hand it over, then they will keep doing it thinking that's the norm.

OK. Met with $Marina088$ recently at a parking off 110 which she requested and now i know why she picks that spot to meet.....check this out. anyway texted back and forth for a few days and finally decided let me see what she is all about, cause her pics look like typical eastern European Brooklyn special which intrigued me. so we set time and she shows up 5 mins early i assume to scope out who and then tells me she is there i pull iin spot next to her and she motions for me to get in her car to talk. we talk for a good 30 mins about life, bullshit and her past and this crisis etc . she then tells me she is in the mood and is ready if we want to go someplace Now her description is that she is a true blond from eastern bloc, about 5'2, thin build, long legs and huge rack (has to be 36DD) of man made stuff. they looked good covered in thin blouse but who knows what they look like out in the open, because!!! she is no way under the age of 50.

she claims 30 something but that might have been on her 4th busheled fuked up face tuck. her face look like the "Wrestlers" if you remember that movie. anyway if the body is good, i can cover what i dont like and i had the itch and figure i got 200 in my pocket so lets make a deal. she puts up four fingers in a wickedly smile and says that's what she needs. I tell her all i got is 200 and i am getting the place and lets go now. she points to the BOA atm behind us and says get more.....lol (now i see why that spot for the meet) I smile and say i cant cause i don't get paid due to this crisis till tomorrow (all BS to see if she will cave) Nope she insists on four and that's that. said i will call her another time when i have it. she was cordial like i was at a doctors office and they are going to bill me the co pay..... i left and she was off like she had another meet to make. anyway if your looking for the fourth string Brooklyn fast house pro who can make house calls, she is the one for you. I would pass on her cause the way i see it she needs to pay me 200 and we are even, but I can pay her gas and thats about it. plus i bet she is clock watcher and we didnt even get into dos and donts.

OK. Met with $Marina088$ recently at a parking off 110 which she requested and now i know why she picks that spot to meet.....check this out. anyway texted back and forth for a few days and finally decided let me see what she is all about, cause her pics look like typical eastern European Brooklyn special which intrigued me. so we set time and she shows up 5 mins early i assume to scope out who and then tells me she is there i pull iin spot next to her and she motions for me to get in her car to talk. we talk for a good 30 mins about life, bullshit and her past and this crisis etc . she then tells me she is in the mood and is ready if we want to go someplace Now her description is that she is a true blond from eastern bloc, about 5'2, thin build, long legs and huge rack (has to be 36DD) of man made stuff. they looked good covered in thin blouse but who knows what they look like out in the open, because!!! she is no way under the age of 50.

she claims 30 something but that might have been on her 4th busheled fuked up face tuck. her face look like the "Wrestlers" if you remember that movie. anyway if the body is good, i can cover what i dont like and i had the itch and figure i got 200 in my pocket so lets make a deal. she puts up four fingers in a wickedly smile and says that's what she needs. I tell her all i got is 200 and i am getting the place and lets go now. she points to the BOA atm behind us and says get more.....lol (now i see why that spot for the meet) I smile and say i cant cause i don't get paid due to this crisis till tomorrow (all BS to see if she will cave) Nope she insists on four and that's that. said i will call her another time when i have it. she was cordial like i was at a doctors office and they are going to bill me the co pay..... i left and she was off like she had another meet to make. anyway if your looking for the fourth string Brooklyn fast house pro who can make house calls, she is the one for you. I would pass on her cause the way i see it she needs to pay me 200 and we are even, but I can pay her gas and thats about it. plus i bet she is clock watcher and we didnt even get into dos and donts.
Glad you didn't go for that. She's probably had some success with her method I'm sure. I've been hit with requests for 500 and 1k to meet. Then I follow up and ask if that's just to meet one time. They always say yes and I don't even bother to bring that price down. Sure if they were talking about multiple meet ups in a month.

Right now though a lot of the have now moved to only fans as Seekingsmash said. I've never used it but from what I know it's only about selling online content.

I spoke with her over the summer. I think we said 300 ppm or 1500 a month. Without getting into details.... She looks hot in pics. 35 yo 5 .5 tall. Thin... anyway...we were going to meet up one night, sounded good, the. She told me to meet her a a strip club in Hicksville and she is a stripper... not really what I was looking for, I went there but it was crowded and I didn’t like the scene , had a beer and left without ever finding her..

I spoke with her over the summer. I think we said 300 ppm or 1500 a month. Without getting into details.... She looks hot in pics. 35 yo 5 .5 tall. Thin... anyway...we were going to meet up one night, sounded good, the. She told me to meet her a a strip club in Hicksville and she is a stripper... not really what I was looking for, I went there but it was crowded and I didn’t like the scene , had a beer and left without ever finding her..
Where is there a strip club in Hicksville?

Setting up a meeting with Dolly Madison 28 from pacthague. She seems eager to meet and price is reasonable body look pretty good
Bailed on Dolly when she told me she was staying in a motel in Shirley way to shady. Met with Viola113 instead 47. She’s older great body for her age only an ok time there was no chemistry. She hosted cost 250 bbj really quick then full service multiple positions just ok will not be going back. Was close to meeting with lustfulsin then she disappeared and either blocked me or deleted her profile.

Bailed on Dolly when she told me she was staying in a motel in Shirley way to shady. Met with Viola113 instead 47. She’s older great body for her age only an ok time there was no chemistry. She hosted cost 250 bbj really quick then full service multiple positions just ok will not be going back. Was close to meeting with lustfulsin then she disappeared and either blocked me or deleted her profile.
Viola is in Ridgewood by the way