Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Found a 19 year old Dominican from the BX on SA . Bx is full of DR and PR girls . This one Speaks no lick of English but profiles claims she does lol. Google translate is her wingman well wingwoman . Good thing I speak Spanish. She been in the country for 2 year and Has a 1 year old.gotta love a Fat ass plus 19 . Holy cow . I always wanna bust these ones when I was in high school . The skinny one with no ass always get implants later on in life. The beauty salon is full of them lmao.

Found a 19 year old Dominican from the BX on SA . Bx is full of DR and PR girls . This one Speaks no lick of English but profiles claims she does lol. Google translate is her wingman well wingwoman . Good thing I speak Spanish. She been in the country for 2 year and Has a 1 year old.gotta love a Fat ass plus 19 . Holy cow . I always wanna bust these ones when I was in high school . The skinny one with no ass always get implants later on in life. The beauty salon is full of them lmao.
Why do you not include any handles when you discuss any research or birds you review?

Why do you not include any handles when you discuss any research or birds you review?
Usually I do but lately there been a issues with people exposing this site to girls. So I gotta be in the safe said. I’ll list some tho . The ones that didn’t make my “I should visit list”.

$TinyMom$ - $200+ but wants platonic. Told her she can have my platonic nuts with a side of see you around .

$coley631$ this one hit me up and I’ll pass. I wonder how much you guys would offer for that lol. She ever says some BS like 500 . I would be weak.

$honeying$ - love that booty she got, remember of a boss I had years ago. Wants $400

$ebony012$ now this one I would clip too but wants $500 . Try to bring her down and didn’t work . So I said fuck let do $500. It was in the day no one was trying meet 2 weeks ago.she said okay but wants to wait til after this crisis . I said cool

$Kayyy baybeee$ She’s not ashame . So price are 20mins=$150 30=$250 1Hr=$350 . Yea those prices are something lol

BONUS
So I’ll throw you guys a 19 year old Dominican $Laila667$ wants $350. I was close to doing but I thought with my brain.

I’ll hit up more girls For you guys. It still hard because of 85-90% don’t wanna link yet and say they want online fun. I don’t even bother. One I listed should be able to meet

Abxxx 25 year old from Dix hills seams desperate to meet. Agreed to 250 then couldn’t meet now she keeps texting me. Lissab94 is also ready to go wants 250 also didn’t want to pull the trigger yet. Still working on lustfulsin can seem to nail down a time sent me some pics no baby bump. Working on a 19 year old in floral park she’s ready to go but parents wouldn’t let here out of the house. Seems the ones I want can’t get out and the ones I don’t even care about meeting want too much.
Yeah I hear that. Been talking to a 19 year old out in deer park cutie whose open minded. Enjoying the chat with her but I think most are not looking to rush out there right now

Thanks, but the only one I see with a name like that has the #7 added to the name, and she's from Brooklyn, not only 19 yo.
Yea I think she hiding her profile . Like she toggle her visible option off From what it seem . I try to copy and paste and well I doesn’t come up For me . If I go to message . It still there and active tho. I would say try reaching her at wyp. I tried it . It worked so set it to New York , 31 , $Mackenzie711$

Dropping more into the wild ,didn’t make the cut

$Sapphireroseeee$ wants $500 weekly allowance . Date night/day courtesy’s and travel together . 2 of the picture gives me iffy vibes.

$Alybella25$ This one wants $200 for FS and $100 head. She look good in the pic with black leggings but I ask for more when texted and idk her head is like airhead. I started to use my brain After I opt for $200 and I would cover room charge. Then I told her the Telly (Uk drillers lol) is close because Of señor Corona. It was a lie . The pictures didn’t do for me .So I told Her I can do the $100 head . She agreed . She give me a said location as I was driving up on a busy road I see her and good thing I was writing to her that I’ll be in 5 . I hit send and she looks down as she walks. Way bigger then in pics and that head lol. Texted her (because I felt bad for her if she continues walking to said location and wait) that something came up that I was gonna update her . I was gonna go ghost. She text me back sayIng Nevermind and good luck with my search search but it’s not going to be her. So I was happy af lol. Save myself money there

So has anyone scene Supergirl*** the last has change from 2828 to nyc. She was $5000 a month, wondering if she went down because of Rona. She is a friend of mine and its killin me not telling her that I know...
she looks expensive, good luck man. If you're friends just reach out, usually they do a non-stranger discount.

good thing me and gold are cheap mongerfuckers or we would have left her intestines raw

I B O S

That’s about all I can say
Lol came up empty even with full name . This site is buried under sand . At least you got it tho. Use it to your advantage. Anything that can teach you about a girl that can help you score . Many time I get hit up and really think I’ve struck gold then turns out to be some girl sell me pictures . They love to talk good game at first but then things change when they ask if I want pictures”

example of this was before this whole virus . I got hit up by $brittanyyyxxx$ . I told her what I wanted and she agree . Prices wasn’t mention. She tells me that first she want to meet . I told her ass I can get her a unicorn frappe (they don’t make these no more) if she can dance for me as she claim on her profile. Love the tutu , a ballerina huh. Well she said yes and we exchange snap. That was already a red flag. So we talk more and she tells me first date no kissing plus with whole virus talk(the early days). Date never happen because it around the time they began to shut down many spots .it was on a Saturday or something . even the next day she tell me she sell picture too and 3rd day she post her corny BF lol. Poor dude . He look way too old . Looks older then me .

It wired that one time she told me she was getting stomachs pain . She ate and would throw up everything. Told her maybe she prego. She said “for 3 years?” I laughed . So then her snap she post him in bed with herself so what he not piping ? Me ,I am Horn Dog , don’t let her get in my bed one night lol.

well ill I continue to search maybe over the weekend .

Spoke to $honey74x$

another one who hasn’t done this before and doesn’t know what she want lmao as long as doesn’t tell me she falling for me then we good . Otherwise she need them pierced horny tits over .

Lol came up empty even with full name . This site is buried under sand . At least you got it tho. Use it to your advantage. Anything that can teach you about a girl that can help you score . Many time I get hit up and really think I’ve struck gold then turns out to be some girl sell me pictures . They love to talk good game at first but then things change when they ask if I want pictures”

example of this was before this whole virus . I got hit up by $brittanyyyxxx$ . I told her what I wanted and she agree . Prices wasn’t mention. She tells me that first she want to meet . I told her ass I can get her a unicorn frappe (they don’t make these no more) if she can dance for me as she claim on her profile. Love the tutu , a ballerina huh. Well she said yes and we exchange snap. That was already a red flag. So we talk more and she tells me first date no kissing plus with whole virus talk(the early days). Date never happen because it around the time they began to shut down many spots .it was on a Saturday or something . even the next day she tell me she sell picture too and 3rd day she post her corny BF lol. Poor dude . He look way too old . Looks older then me .

It wired that one time she told me she was getting stomachs pain . She ate and would throw up everything. Told her maybe she prego. She said “for 3 years?” I laughed . So then her snap she post him in bed with herself so what he not piping ? Me ,I am Horn Dog , don’t let her get in my bed one night lol.

well ill I continue to search maybe over the weekend .
Hard to pin down what brittanys current figure is. Did some digging and for more pics but they fluctuate between fat and skinny. She also had a bf, looks like they’ve been together a while