Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes of course. This thread has pretty much gone off the rails with tons of lurkers and lots of guys asking info on SA profile names, but without contributing any info.
I have no control over who lurks here but I don't let people without any posts or with low post counts ask questions in this thread. They get deleted.
Other than that I've taken a more hands off approach in this thread than the previous mod. My reasoning being that it's your guys thread and you know what you want.
I'm not going to waste bandwidth trying to ram a naming convention down your throat. You guys seem to be handling that fine on your own.
One thing I won't tolerate is when BBFS is mentioned somebody going off on the STD topic.
All that said, I'll take @Gooey2k remarks under advisement and start taking a closer look at who is asking for information. Fair enough?

I have no control over who lurks here but I don't let people without any posts or with low post counts ask questions in this thread. They get deleted.
Other than that I've taken a more hands off approach in this thread than the previous mod. My reasoning being that it's your guys thread and you know what you want.
I'm not going to waste bandwidth trying to ram a naming convention down your throat. You guys seem to be handling that fine on your own.
One thing I won't tolerate is when BBFS is mentioned somebody going off on the STD topic.
All that said, I'll take @Gooey2k remarks under advisement and start taking a closer look at who is asking for information. Fair enough?
I was really just making an observation, not much else. I know there isn't much you can do about the lurkers. Wasn't going to stop me from posting. The openness of this thread is decent, just noticing an uptick in the amount of questions versus contributions besides the usual dozen or so guys. But sounds fair either way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was really just making an observation, not much else. I know there isn't much you can do about the lurkers. Wasn't going to stop me from posting. The openness of this thread is decent, just noticing an uptick in the amount of questions versus contributions besides the usual dozen or so guys. But sounds fair either way.
Cool. It seemed to me most of the guys asking were also contributing, but I will keep a closer eye on the questions.
Overall I felt this thread had had a good flow for a while with a lot of information exchanged.

Its a few pages back, I posted her profile name along with a baby named <SweetieT>
Go back like 3-4 pages, you will see it.

Also, Zii123 just hit me up literally ten minutes ago, she is looking for now. Tiny little asian, she has been discussed a few pages back. Could probably get her for 2-250

Its a few pages back, I posted her profile name along with a baby named <SweetieT>
Go back like 3-4 pages, you will see it.

Also, Zii123 just hit me up literally ten minutes ago, she is looking for now. Tiny little asian, she has been discussed a few pages back. Could probably get her for 2-250
Have you seen her too?

She’s got a cute tight little body