Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Shit, I had a meeting and didn't get to text her!

Spoke to $AndreaD$, hot Russian girl who dances at the scene in commack. Wants 700. That's definitely the upper limit of what I'd pay, but she's got a slamming body, I'm considering it. Her insta is insane. I offered 400 and she refused flat out.

Isnt it funny when you see a girl you was talking to on S.A. then see her on tinder and be like damm i could of had her for nothing lol....but honestly tinder fucking sux.
Tinder does suck. Get lots of matches, but they are all game players and broads my age looking for long term relationships. But I finally nailed a decent p4p off of there a few weeks ago. An 18 year old Latina, skinny but with that nice plump Latina ass. You would never think she is an 18 year old. Very mature, no games unlike most of the young girls on Tinder who spend their whole day smoking blunts on Snapchat. Decent allowance only 200 and understands that she needs to work for it. Can suck a dick like its her last meal and asked me exactly how I liked it. Admitted she will get VERY into giving head, and that it wasn't even her best performance. So looking forward to the encore. Took a while to find, but its out there.

Was able to have an encounter with $$make you happy$$. Young Colombian/Italian girl 20yo. She has a sexy Spanish accent. I had her meet me at a motel. I usually like to get allowance out of the way so it doesn't ruin the experience. I put 300 in her bag. We chatted for a little bit to ease up the nerves and started making out with her. She's a good kisser. She then started a decent BBJ. I would rate it about a 6/10. After I was hard I fucked her bbfs. At first she was like do you have a condom but I persuaded her to shove my dick inside of that young pussy. Took a quick shower got back to bed and chatted some more. After about 10 mins I went for round 2. All in all it was a good experience and I may repeat.

Was able to have an encounter with $$make you happy$$. Young Colombian/Italian girl 20yo. She has a sexy Spanish accent. I had her meet me at a motel. I usually like to get allowance out of the way so it doesn't ruin the experience. I put 300 in her bag. We chatted for a little bit to ease up the nerves and started making out with her. She's a good kisser. She then started a decent BBJ. I would rate it about a 6/10. After I was hard I fucked her bbfs. At first she was like do you have a condom but I persuaded her to shove my dick inside of that young pussy. Took a quick shower got back to bed and chatted some more. After about 10 mins I went for round 2. All in all it was a good experience and I may repeat.
How tall is she?

She looks thick, would you say thats accurate?