Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

6ix kitty I used to see her from (a website I should know by now not to mention, but it's okay I like being moderated ) two years ago and as someone else already said here as well as soon as she went to SA she got more cocky and her attitude changed. I saw her on and off but I could tell she had the resentment for seeing me for the same price. The energy fell off and well I stopped just seeing her all together. She has a friend .. "M" if you know her that is best friends with her (depending on the day they are good) now she's worth it. She does it on and off and is not on SA anymore. There is another member here who has seen her but only referred her as a SB long time ago don't know if they still see each other. I don't ask.

West Hills (NY State Rte 25 / Cold Spring Hills Rd) more or less...is where you're mostly going to travel to for car action and hotel if you go with 6ix. For $200? NOT worth it. I guess I am used to paying $100 for all (bare as well) but we had gone back and forth so many times it was OK then. If she dropped her attitude I would go back otherwise there is more fish in the sea. She has been on SA since 2018 different accounts.

She smokes 420 if you're into that as well. As far as the blowjob goes is good and so was the sex until it got mechanical and enthusiasm fell off so I can't say good or bad anymore. It was good at first from (a website I should know by now not to mention, but it's okay I like being moderated ) days -> SA -> energy came off -> turned off. This girl is still in her 21-22 age group so expect the immaturity and the world can't touch me etc.

Couldn’t find her.
I fucked her friend a thicker dominican girl, and my friend fucked her. He said it was alright, but more on the mechanical side. They were both going for around 100 something back then just half hour though. I feel like she was into him too. since hes tall and good looking. So ymmv. Didn't know she got down with two at a time though, that little slut. Cant see McKenzie, but non pros are usually funner and more lenient.
So she changed it to simply $Mackenzie$ now.

6ix kitty I used to see her from (a website I should know by now not to mention, but it's okay I like being moderated ) two years ago and as someone else already said here as well as soon as she went to SA she got more cocky and her attitude changed. I saw her on and off but I could tell she had the resentment for seeing me for the same price. The energy fell off and well I stopped just seeing her all together. She has a friend .. "M" if you know her that is best friends with her (depending on the day they are good) now she's worth it. She does it on and off and is not on SA anymore. There is another member here who has seen her but only referred her as a SB long time ago don't know if they still see each other. I don't ask.

West Hills (NY State Rte 25 / Cold Spring Hills Rd) more or less...is where you're mostly going to travel to for car action and hotel if you go with 6ix. For $200? NOT worth it. I guess I am used to paying $100 for all (bare as well) but we had gone back and forth so many times it was OK then. If she dropped her attitude I would go back otherwise there is more fish in the sea. She has been on SA since 2018 different accounts.

She smokes 420 if you're into that as well. As far as the blowjob goes is good and so was the sex until it got mechanical and enthusiasm fell off so I can't say good or bad anymore. It was good at first from CL days -> SA -> energy came off -> turned off. This girl is still in her 21-22 age group so expect the immaturity and the world can't touch me etc.
Thanks for that info . Yea I don’t know her friend Or her . I wish you had the her phone number from the ads. And yea if I am gonna fuck a girl from SA then it had to be non-mechanical.

She smokes 420 if you're into that as well. As far as the blowjob goes is good and so was the sex until it got mechanical and enthusiasm fell off so I can't say good or bad anymore. It was good at first from CL days -> SA -> energy came off -> turned off. This girl is still in her 21-22 age group so expect the immaturity and the world can't touch me etc.
So yea if you Or your friend still have the phone numbers to both kitty and her friend. Drop them down here . I am sure that allow . Just can’t put links to ads

Anyone have any info on $$Sexuallyopen_____16$$
I don't like the short hair dyke look, but I messaged anyway. Got a number and started texting. She sent me a full nude pic, and you can see she is/was a cutter. Scars all over her legs and arms, so that immediately turned me off. I threw a really lowball number at her and then she went MIA. So if you are into the psycho type that likes to hurt herself, then go for it.

I don't like the short hair dyke look, but I messaged anyway. Got a number and started texting. She sent me a full nude pic, and you can see she is/was a cutter. Scars all over her legs and arms, so that immediately turned me off. I threw a really lowball number at her and then she went MIA. So if you are into the psycho type that likes to hurt herself, then go for it.
Those chicks are nuts in bed though. As craziness increases, kinkiness increases. It's physics.

Yea I mean with Sexually open_

I didn’t like that dyke look and honestly I thought it was a guy . So I she reach out to me and I hit the block button . I wasn’t think but oh well if her Püssy valid then I guess I took the L.

*Sorry mod for that Error with that last post *

So I pulled the trigger on $Mackenzie$. Boy do I got News .First of all shout out @youngjohn for giving me a good fact and advice a few hours ago. The non-pros are always more fun and i remember I did have a great time with a girl from Bk I that I think I mention two months ago but her account isn’t up no more.I might hit her up again since I still have her phone number. Anywho , Thanks youngjohn your the goat .

So I met with up Mackenzie . She can’t host at the moment so I got us a room which is $50 . She very was very shy but she know what She was there for .we talked and well everything is covered . She give really good head. She did that for maybe For maybe 20 mins and I told her to get on top and boy can she ride. She told me ahead of time about the touching the basic . It didn’t bother me lol. After awhile she stop caring because she liked the way I felt inside her and I pound her good.she came multiple time. She can take a mean dick. She might as well pay me .
End result she was happy with our arrangement, she really need the money and she got good dick. Very sweet girl. She said I was her second (because cough cough @Seekingsmash7 was first) and well she said she had boyfriends so the account has been there since 2014 but she loyal to any boyfriend has had. price I can’t say because well she was in need . What I can say is to get a good price be nice and sweet otherwise some guy have offer her $300-$500.
I would repeat and she already texting me lol. Good time

*Sorry mod for that Error with that last post *

So I pulled the trigger on $Mackenzie$. Boy do I got News .First of all shout out @youngjohn for giving me a good fact and advice a few hours ago. The non-pros are always more fun and i remember I did have a great time with a girl from Bk I that I think I mention two months ago but her account isn’t up no more.I might hit her up again since I still have her phone number. Anywho , Thanks youngjohn your the goat .

So I met with up Mackenzie . She can’t host at the moment so I got us a room which is $50 . She very was very shy but she know what She was there for .we talked and well everything is covered . She give really good head. She did that for maybe For maybe 20 mins and I told her to get on top and boy can she ride. She told me ahead of time about the touching the basic . It didn’t bother me lol. After awhile she stop caring because she liked the way I felt inside her and I pound her good.she came multiple time. She can take a mean dick. She might as well pay me .
End result she was happy with our arrangement, she really need the money and she got good dick. Very sweet girl. She said I was her second (because cough cough @Seekingsmash7 was first) and well she said she had boyfriends so the account has been there since 2014 but she loyal to any boyfriend has had. price I can’t say because well she was in need . What I can say is to get a good price be nice and sweet otherwise some guy have offer her $300-$500.
I would repeat and she already texting me lol. Good time
Covered? CIM?

Did you or anyone try her girlfriend deedee yet?
Anyone going to admit to seeing "DeeDee"? She eventually contacted me, but I won't travel that far out east unless it's really a bargain, but she's become sort of, a penpal? I guess? We text on and off, every few days. She's actually really mellow, and if she were closer, I'd totally hit it, but she tells me she's seeing guys all the time from seeking. She's got no reason to lie to me. We've got no vested interest in each other. So I'm curious, why no reviews? Don't be embarrassed! If she's ever closer to Nassau county, I'll see her myself, and review, but in the meantime, fess up! Lol
(I'm not singling you out gold, I'm only using your post b/c ppl should be able to find everything, including her g/f off this post. Thanks for understanding!)

Anyone going to admit to seeing "DeeDee"? She eventually contacted me, but I won't travel that far out east unless it's really a bargain, but she's become sort of, a penpal? I guess? We text on and off, every few days. She's actually really mellow, and if she were closer, I'd totally hit it, but she tells me she's seeing guys all the time from seeking. She's got no reason to lie to me. We've got no vested interest in each other. So I'm curious, why no reviews? Don't be embarrassed! If she's ever closer to Nassau county, I'll see her myself, and review, but in the meantime, fess up! Lol
(I'm not singling you out gold, I'm only using your post b/c ppl should be able to find everything, including her g/f off this post. Thanks for understanding!)
Dee Dee? The lesbian that looks like a dude?

She has nudes posted on ashley madison which didn’t even appeal to me.

Eh, different tastes for different mongers

Ive talked to her back n forth a bit also but stopped. Ive wanted to pull the trigger just for the hell of it but i also cant see myself paying 100 for a car bj.