Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Didn’t see anyone but did hear voices, “don’t worry that’s just my homegirl”, after I clearly heard a mans voice
She doesnt even deepthroat just sucks on the head basically to add insult to injury lol. In hindsight I probably got pulled over because I peeled out of there pissed after getting harassed by the pimps. But the cops did seem to know which house it was also.

She doesnt even deepthroat just sucks on the head basically to add insult to injury lol. In hindsight I probably got pulled over because I peeled out of there pissed after getting harassed by the pimps. But the cops did seem to know which house it was also.
Probably left a bad taste in her mouth when I kept pushing her head down like I was trying to help her bob for apples.

she wasn’t happy about that.

but at the same time she agreed to 3 pops for 50. She took the $50 immediately & I just wanted to get out of there fast so I had her work for it

Well it was between her and $6ix31kitty$ ? So let me hear the votes lol .
I fucked her friend a thicker dominican girl, and my friend fucked her. He said it was alright, but more on the mechanical side. They were both going for around 100 something back then just half hour though. I feel like she was into him too. since hes tall and good looking. So ymmv. Didn't know she got down with two at a time though, that little slut. Cant see McKenzie, but non pros are usually funner and more lenient.