Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

your sexy fantasy been reviewed before including by me. single mom, needs $, but wont travel. wants to meet at Hollywood. good dick sucker and will take a creampie for $250. frankly if it was 200 and she came by me i would see her again. but not traveling, one pop for 250, not happening
I have met her as well. Had more than one round and met for 200. Maybe because I wasn’t looking for a creampie

$$make you happy$$ (no spaces at all)
I'm 99% sure this is a Brazilian girl I saw like 2yrs ago in farmingdale. Tall, 5'11, she joked she was too tall for my car. Just got a car bbj from her which I remember liking but wasn't world's best. She was into it tho. And was into me fingering her. I'm sorry I don't remember how much I paid...
She liked to kiss and be playful. Beautiful blue eyes. It's been like 2yrs tho so ymmv. I'm sure some of you here would like her, depending what her prices are.

$$make you happy$$ (no spaces at all)
I'm 99% sure this is a Brazilian girl I saw like 2yrs ago in farmingdale. Tall, 5'11, she joked she was too tall for my car. Just got a car bbj from her which I remember liking but wasn't world's best. She was into it tho. And was into me fingering her. I'm sorry I don't remember how much I paid...
She liked to kiss and be playful. Beautiful blue eyes. It's been like 2yrs tho so ymmv. I'm sure some of you here would like her, depending what her prices are.
I’m pretty sure half this board nailed her over the summer, myself included. If my memory serves me correctly she can be had for 200

I’m pretty sure half this board nailed her over the summer, myself included. If my memory serves me correctly she can be had for 200
Haha! Ok ok fair enough..I was just browsing the site and came across her and was like omg that was that girl!
Now that I think of it her name sounds familiar from this forum, but idt that's what it was back then.

Haha! Ok ok fair enough..I was just browsing the site and came across her and was like omg that was that girl!
Now that I think of it her name sounds familiar from this forum, but idt that's what it was back then.
Her old sa name was $$valeriefunnn$$ I think she put her location on Oyster Bay back then. So I guess she has been around for a while now

just a heads up was's talking to a $Oceansidee1992$ via text. just ask a simple questions about what she needed Help on and she completely spazzed out over it. Doesn't seem stable at all. Stay safe out there guys