Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Any intel on $$hunniebuns4u$$
Wants $400 ppm....
Hi guys! Long time lurker first time post. The girl is a bit thicker than in her pictures- sucks dick like a champ, loves wearing lingerie, and knows how to take dick. 400 is a bit steep, I've managed to get her to 300. Doesn't play games, and I'm sure over time you can get the price to drop. The best thing is no drugs and she isn't a complete headcase. She actually is a college student just looking for extra $.
I can't get to see her info but remember guys don't just accept what they ask/demand/say/want expect a negotiation perhaps needing maybe to offer something else instead.

wow.... Anna_NY the body is penthouse model material. asked for $500, i responded asking if she on BC. after a few back and forths she agrees to bare. now i renegotiate the $500. but if she legit i am gonna be a happy camper
Seems like she's touring so surprised she's down to 5 which she's probably used to and gets.

I can't get to see her info but remember guys don't just accept what they ask/demand/say/want expect a negotiation perhaps needing maybe to offer something else instead.

Seems like she's touring so surprised she's down to 5 which she's probably used to and gets.
not sure she touring. been talking to her for weeks. she lives in forest hills

billyS

Reign of Terror
Someone is telling these women about the site, one specifically mentioned utopia by name. The Sa thread should come locked with a password. I hope the mods allow this post, this white night for beneficial treatment is beyond egregious. We post for our physical safety, not overpaying and most important our health and our personal lives discretion
That's been suggested before and it's not going to happen.

What’s gaslighting ? You made it up?
No I have the iPhone blue texts. I know some people go for stars (I typically do)

The best example of what gaslighting is:

When you tell a girl you like anal
So they try to charge you out the ass and use your likes and wants against u.

like what happened here. $600 for vanilla sex? Kick rocks

$$jasmineexxxrossee$$ wants 550 per meet. For that much I expect a PSE experience. Most mid level pros dont charge that- on the island it's usually 400. Who puffs these girls up?
She and her friend on the site $$amber hazel$$ are expecting $500+ per meet. They work together so when I messaged amber, jasmine knew and raised the rate on me. Blocked both of them, they aren’t even hot. Dollar menu bitches looking for wagyu prices