Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was talking to jay xx 003 (remove spaces) who looks better in pictures she sent in text, but unfortunately she will only accept 500 for the "first meet" which is out of my range. Next.

Also spent some time chatting with chry sss (remove spaces) who seemed interested in meeting and then started becoming very difficult to finalize a meet with. Nothing but excuses and huge periods of ghosting on text. Just another time waster.

Anyone have any luck with cool girly (remove spaces) she's on a lot, been texting. Nice body but kind of a butter face. Seems to never have time to meet.
I’m having the same problem with cherry she answers like 6 hours later

$longislandbabby$ She’s a nice time but careful sending her money thru cash apps as an advance. She’ll ghost on you for days. She’s always got a sob story.

Then when you finally meet up she’ll still try to get money from you when she was supposed to work it off. This girl is good but she’s a hustler with big brown puppy dog eyes. Borderline pro. I’m moving on but she’s still got some mileage left in her. Enjoy.

$$stars94$$ Met for car date back in early September for 100 bbj and CfS. Tightest and fit body I’ve ever had the pleasure to be with. 100 lbs with B/C chest. Natural 4 pack abs. I think she said she’s 20.

Amazing ! Light skinned WOC , acts very young and very paranoid with a lot of drama in her life. Lives at home , picked her up down the block because she didn’t want her grandma seeing her get into a car.

Once we got somewhere private it was an absolutely amazing bbj. This girl has got some skills. Perfect use of hands and suction. I was going to pop but I really wanted to see that body and I’m glad I did. Did mish and she had to take it slow Like ridiculously slow but it all turned me on even more. Once we got going it was great. We’ve done the weekly date since. She still has to take it slow at first but then once she’s there she likes to get pounded. She relaxed a lot once she mentioned that she was 420 friendly and I broke some out.

She’s also has had other screen names on SA but I can’t find them now. Maybe she deleted them. But I can vouch that she’s real and her pics are real too. However she’s definitely filled with drama and cloak and dagger stuff when trying to meet her and pick her up. Almost borderline not worth it until you’re doing the deed and nothing else mattered.

I'll be a nice guy and throw you $$Issabellax$$ and $$princessbabe98xo$$ . try to fill up your Friday with them if you want. I expect something in the future when im dry also lol.
I was talking with princess moved to text and she sent me a couple of pics; I was also talking to $$heyimcali944$$ she sent me a couple of pics also one of which was the same as one of the ones sent by princess. She claimed they’re friends and sometime do doubles

Finally got $$kittykittymeowwraws$$ to respond to messages quickly stated she wants a Gucci belt told her I’d give her 400 she asked where to meet, I mentioned the bethpage hotel and then she claimed she’s in Miami

I was talking with princess moved to text and she sent me a couple of pics; I was also talking to $$heyimcali944$$ she sent me a couple of pics also one of which was the same as one of the ones sent by princess. She claimed they’re friends and sometime do doubles
holy shit! was just about to write on heyimcali. supoosedly she coming by me in an hour for head. feels like a rob scene. and this made me really nervous...

$$shaybaee99$$ first saw her a year ago. those are real
pics and she has most sensitive nipples. literally orgasms if u play with her tits properly. young and dumb will do anything. isnt on BC so make sure u bring a Plan B. not cheap but that body is off the hook and pussy is tight she isnt on SA often so move fast

$$smiles2110$$ in ronkonkoma. $200 agreed to BBFS on phone but not on BC. not sure if i go through with this one

$longislandbabby$ She’s a nice time but careful sending her money thru cash apps as an advance. She’ll ghost on you for days. She’s always got a sob story.

Then when you finally meet up she’ll still try to get money from you when she was supposed to work it off. This girl is good but she’s a hustler with big brown puppy dog eyes. Borderline pro. I’m moving on but she’s still got some mileage left in her. Enjoy.
This is the first I'm hearing that this is how she operates. So if some some reason you got caught up in such a thing well don't cash advance anybody and you won't have the problem.

$$shaybaee99$$ first saw her a year ago. those are real
pics and she has most sensitive nipples. literally orgasms if u play with her tits properly. young and dumb will do anything. isnt on BC so make sure u bring a Plan B. not cheap but that body is off the hook and pussy is tight she isnt on SA often so move fast

$$smiles2110$$ in ronkonkoma. $200 agreed to BBFS on phone but not on BC. not sure if i go through with this one

You sir, might just be my new hero!!

This is the first I'm hearing that this is how she operates. So if some some reason you got caught up in such a thing well don't cash advance anybody and you won't have the problem.
I didn’t say it was a problem but Yeah thanks. Great advice.

But I’m warning others ... which is what this whole board is about.

I’ve had many experiences over the years that I’ve extended advances to and they all don’t bail on me. It takes a certain character to do that and it looks like she might be one of them. That’s all I’m saying.

If you like her then keep at it, just tell her to pay her debts and maybe lose some weight while she’s at it. That’s all

Enjoy

did she text from (302)? she wants to meet for 200 and only head but can do more on second date as soon as tomorrow. feels like a dash and grab. she agreed to meet me at a 7/11. either she really naive, its a sting or a rob scene
just saw her! she is real... her friend got her into SA. broke 22 YO, i overpaid for the BBJ but think i can keep it at 200 for full. amazing natural tits, good BBJ, pretty face (a bit hard look). some tats, certain she doesnt do drugs, just broke out of work girl.

next time i think i set table for BBFS. prob gonna be wednesday. if i can cream pie her for 200, she will be my new persian sam

Pr

Princess has been active for 48 hours....

I gotta be faster than that if I want to hit it before gold.

Expect a review as well
Princess is 21, lives in Amiryville. Invited me to house because mother was out. I couldn’t invest time driving there so she took an Uber to meet me. Skinny girl , 150 bbbj cim in truck. Very small tits - like a man. Pierced slurpy head. Not my type. YMMV

did she text from (302)? she wants to meet for 200 and only head but can do more on second date as soon as tomorrow. feels like a dash and grab. she agreed to meet me at a 7/11. either she really naive, its a sting or a rob scene
Yes a 302 number I don’t think you need to worry about a sting. I would have gone for it but not paying 200 for head

Finally got $$kittykittymeowwraws$$ to respond to messages quickly stated she wants a Gucci belt told her I’d give her 400 she asked where to meet, I mentioned the bethpage hotel and then she claimed she’s in Miami
Yeah, she sent me a link to Saks fifth avenue for some Gucci belt also. Seems like a nut job, can’t even write a text. I’ve already blocked her