Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

what do u mean she is publicizing who she is? what did i miss?
She was, at one point, actually stating that she was a tennis pro or something. And she also didn’t necessarily block people either at the beginning - she actually deleted her acc and made a new one. I have a secondary account that I used for a while and I checked.

I get this often and in fact do it myself. Personally I just let it ride out as if it's going to happen it will if not you're on your merry way either way the way I see it.
And I was just disappointed because everyone and their grandmother was hitting it and she wouldn’t respond. As hot as she is I’m not even sure I want to anymore. If I didn’t know how many guys dumped a load in her I’d be a bit wary. However, I do know now and I’m pretty hesitant. She just reached out and told me 300 for everything minus anal

you guys gonna be mad at me. i was horny and all the cheaper sluts either busy or had their period so i called Cocunut. who i reviewed before.
texted her saying “i am horny”, she replied “lets fuck, can be there in 75 minutes”.
sooo sexy, amazing body such soft skin. greeted me by sucking my soul out through my mouth and was naked laying spread eagle within 60 seconds. eat her pussy for 20 minutes, and she told me ahe came 2 times. was rock hard, rubbed my dick on her clit and slid into her soaking wet pussy. fucked her good missionary then flipped her onto all fours and made her cream again. she stsrted grinding her ass back into
me and barely was able to pull out before cumming all over her back. not on BC so while i coulda blown inside her would have been bad karma. damage $400. but seriously sexiest chick i been with in a long time

Damage? Three burritos or a regular $5 combo deal. Nice idea on location
It's exactly one of the ways to do it (note to West Islip guy). The rules are: don't stick out like a sore thumb (or sore penis), have tints, and think with the right head, and opportunities are all over. In many locations it helps to be a patron even a repeat patron and/or to naturally hang out even when you're not partaking. Figure out what's going on and not going on and when. It might be a parking lot, it might be a service road, it might be bad weather. Let things work in your favor. Whatever you do usually best to not press the brake pedal whether the car is on and especially if it's off and often to dim your dash. Consider whether to park in a corner, under a light, in the dark, near a tree/shrub each situation is different. Always have an exit plan for instance clothes thrown all over that may have to be put on should be nearby and in a logical ordering for reapplication.

Except for my ATF who I can make wet and get her horny herself at inppropriate times which makes it extra fun I never ever tell them I'm horny beforehand as IMO that's just like say charge me double.

Except for my ATF who I can make wet and get her horny herself at inppropriate times which makes it extra fun I never ever tell them I'm horny as IMO that's just like say charge me double.
knowing this one... it worked in my favor. she gets off on it... hence why i told her. and thats her going rate for me... she wanted $600...

lol not long... not even an hour
If shes worth it, shes worth it. I stupidly had a UTR who I started off with at 500 for the hour. She wasnt worth it so I talked her down to 200 for quickies, she either saw someone for more or read something online and decided 200 was bullshit, settled on 300. She was gorgeous and physically everything I love but not a naturally very sexual girl, so she wasnt even worth the 200. I fucked her raw and came in her mouth every time, she was so aggravating that a measly 200 still bugged me haha.

mcalandra when we're in that zone we're in that zone but I have to confess I have sometimes literally jerked off as a first step in my decision process lettin me stay the course on the numbers