Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Review time:

$$BerBer12$$

A little on the heavier side. Squirter. Still very inexperienced. Pretty bad head game, sex game was alright. She’s too loud and definitely wouldn’t repeat.

cost: hotel room $95

Half Japanese half black? From the Bronx? She's very ghetto. If you want to satisfy your blasian. She's a go just to scratch that itch. But she's a psycho. She doesn't allow raw. Unless 400+. You got lucky.

Also she can't take much of a ducking.
Welp, I might be meeting up with her soon. Very last minute but how’s her head?

Good luck my man. She looks hot as hell from her IG account. Only negative is the flat chest, nothing a little surgery can't fix!
Yeah I commented about her in the past. It’s still entirely possible she’s going to flake again - not booking a room until she’s actually here this time. As another has posted her attitude is a bit on and off and she used to regularly post things about her SDs. Haven’t seen her post lately, so maybe she chilled out a bit. If the meet happens I’ll report back

Yep, looking like a no-show. Said 5 sharp a few times, then said she’s running a few mins late. When I asked where she was she was at a train station half an hour away. Said she had somewhere to go at 7 but insisted she wanted to meet today and would stay late. I’m waiting on the train platform right now to go home and she texted shes a stop away but we’ll see how that goes

Yep, looking like a no-show. Said 5 sharp a few times, then said she’s running a few mins late. When I asked where she was she was at a train station half an hour away. Said she had somewhere to go at 7 but insisted she wanted to meet today and would stay late. I’m waiting on the train platform right now to go home and she texted shes a stop away but we’ll see how that goes
She's all the way in Soundview the Bronx. She uses public transport. She's usually smoking or ghetting drunk with a dude in BK, Queens, Bronx. She may be coming from the house of the last dude she got dicked or slept with. Currently with a relatioship with Chinese dude from Flushing.

Her Snapchat is more crazy than her IG.

She's all the way in Soundview the Bronx. She uses public transport. She's usually smoking or ghetting drunk with a dude in BK, Queens, Bronx. She may be coming from the house of the last dude she got dicked or slept with. Currently with a relatioship with Chinese dude from Flushing.

Her Snapchat is more crazy than her IG.
Yeah I actually have all of her info and stuff lol. Bf is in the army or something. But how’s her head doe

As miakelu said, she can’t really take too much of a dicking. She is really tight though, which is surprising. Tighter than most I’ve been with...though most of you guys beat my number in a week or so lol. Head was pretty good, much better than expected. She talks a lot and is very open about everything sex/SB related...while walking in public...but as soon as we got to the room she pretty much stripped down to nothing immediately. Doesn’t like daty but seems like she would’ve been open to it if I really wanted to. She said she wasn’t doing raw because she needed to get tested but if/when we meet again she’s open to it if we both have negative results.

Started in doggy, she came within like 30 seconds? She comes very easily. Moved to a few other positions. I was hurting her but she still took it anyway. Didn’t end up finishing because I had to leave, but she seems open to multiple rounds. Tight, super slim, if your dick is closer to average girth you can probably get in a good, long fuck - she’s pretty sexual. However, anal and probably a 3 way are off the table - she dated women and decided she isn’t into pussy.

She told me her and her bf broke up but I doubt that. Not that I care, but for anyone that does. She also said she’s ramping down a lot on guys she sees, but take that as you will. She’s pretty slow to respond in general, so if she left you on read it might only be temporary. Still waiting on some nudes she said she’d send but I’m not holding my breath. I’ll repeat if the conditions are right. She is tight, and gives good Head. Hope I can get the price down. Oh, and she arrived an hour late - I was actually leaving when she arrived. Another 3 mins and I would’ve gotten on my train

As miakelu said, she can’t really take too much of a dicking. She is really tight though, which is surprising. Tighter than most I’ve been with...though most of you guys beat my number in a week or so lol. Head was pretty good, much better than expected. She talks a lot and is very open about everything sex/SB related...while walking in public...but as soon as we got to the room she pretty much stripped down to nothing immediately. Doesn’t like daty but seems like she would’ve been open to it if I really wanted to. She said she wasn’t doing raw because she needed to get tested but if/when we meet again she’s open to it if we both have negative results.

Started in doggy, she came within like 30 seconds? She comes very easily. Moved to a few other positions. I was hurting her but she still took it anyway. Didn’t end up finishing because I had to leave, but she seems open to multiple rounds. Tight, super slim, if your dick is closer to average girth you can probably get in a good, long fuck - she’s pretty sexual. However, anal and probably a 3 way are off the table - she dated women and decided she isn’t into pussy.

She told me her and her bf broke up but I doubt that. Not that I care, but for anyone that does. She also said she’s ramping down a lot on guys she sees, but take that as you will. She’s pretty slow to respond in general, so if she left you on read it might only be temporary. Still waiting on some nudes she said she’d send but I’m not holding my breath. I’ll repeat if the conditions are right. She is tight, and gives good Head. Hope I can get the price down. Oh, and she arrived an hour late - I was actually leaving when she arrived. Another 3 mins and I would’ve gotten on my train
How much was it?

My membership expired two weeks ago. So I won't be able to hit her up anymore. All of a sudden I have 54 unread messages after two weeks. Smh not even planning to go back and pay for membership. I have a couple of numbers lined up and I'll see how it goes with those sb's.

So I tried meeting her again, $$wanderrlustt$$ bc she was again on my way home tonight from my vacation. After she bailed on me Friday, I asked her if she wanted to try for Monday night She said yes 100%... I confirmed the place and time twice, she kept saying yes. Time came and she was no where to be found. It's 2hrs after the fact and she still never even read my msgs from 9:00. Done with her
Maybe you will have better luck with $$wanderlusstxx$$ ?? Eeek.

How does the UG community feel about shafting these hos (banging and not paying them)

Just curious

Btw, I will never understand you guys and WOC. But that leaves all the white spoiled bitches for me