Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Explain? They are all pink on the inside. So you never have gone with WOC? I mostly go with white women too, but every now and then something to change it up. Shit, frankly I am just thrilled to be fucking some hot young women half my age!
I don’t understand the comment either. Posting about a non-white chick doesn’t mean that’s all we look for? Lol.

Also, I already knew the girl was a compulsive liar but I was still a bit shocked by her social media posts. She left one of her personal effects in our room when we left, called me crying that she lost it. I went back to the hotel even though I was running late to my next destination, got it and brought it back to her. Then she posted that someone stole it and left, and then she got it back because she tracked them down for it.

...lol. Also my luck with white chicks this time around wasn’t great. Seems to go in cycles for me - last time or two I was on I had zero luck with Asians. This time was pretty much all Asians, including Indian, which I was trying to get for a while.

Edit- pardon the shitty composition, I was going back and forth with the post so I repeated also a lot

I don’t understand the comment either. Posting about a non-white chick doesn’t mean that’s all we look for? Lol.

Also, I already knew the girl was a compulsive liar but I was still a bit shocked by her social media posts. She left one of her personal effects in our room when we left, called me crying that she lost it. I went back to the hotel even though I was running late to my next destination, got it and brought it back to her. Then she posted that someone stole it and left, and then she got it back because she tracked them down for it.

...lol. Also my luck with white chicks this time around wasn’t great. Seems to go in cycles for me - last time or two I was on I had zero luck with Asians. This time was pretty much all Asians, including Indian, which I was trying to get for a while.

Edit- pardon the shitty composition, I was going back and forth with the post so I repeated also a lot
She's been on SA for about 4 years now. She's a complete pro by now.

Also what exactly does WOC mean? Black/AA - Yes that is obvious. How about Latin? Indian? other Asian? I don't really even know. I have fucked them all though, that much I know! I haven't had Indian in a while, need to lookup the menu and try to order in!

billyS

Reign of Terror
$$wanderlusstxx$$ have you favorited her yet? Don’t get me wrong I reviewed some of them here, but I look at some of them the guys go after and idk. Could do a lot better for $
Well I look at some of the white junkie heroin addicts these guys raw dog and that's not my thing, I'd rather have a clean educated WOC so again it's all personal choice.
As far as $$wandwrlust$$ goes I did see her IG and she's not my type nor is her personality, but I'm not even on SA.
But I read this thread because I'm a Mod.

She's been on SA for about 4 years now. She's a complete pro by now.
She’s only 20 right now I believe. She said she’s been on for about 3 years...which was still problematic.

She said she used to flash people but she said it wasn’t her problem and she wouldn’t get in trouble. Also, for those commenting on her breast size she said she does want to get augmentation

And yes, the shafting was a joke. I was just saying that it was entirely possible and probable for me to walk out after we already banged

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s only 20 right now I believe. She said she’s been on for about 3 years...which was still problematic.

She said she used to flash people but she said it wasn’t her problem and she wouldn’t get in trouble. Also, for those commenting on her breast size she said she does want to get augmentation

And yes, the shafting was a joke. I was just saying that it was entirely possible and probable for me to walk out after we already banged
Take her to the Watson Hotel lmao. She looked pretty cute in that sweater with that filter.

Well I look at some of the white junkie heroin addicts these guys raw dog and that's not my thing, I'd rather have a clean educated WOC so again it's all personal choice.
As far as $$wandwrlust$$ goes I did see her IG and she's not my type nor is her personality, but I'm not even on SA.
But I read this thread because I'm a Mod.
I'm with you. I sometimes read some reviews and I'm just like wow you really see that girl??

Pretty is pretty, attractive is attractive. I stand by my statement. No other race gives jaw as well as black girls. The only girls to dt me were all black. Except one Latina. I've seen what over 50 maybe pros and mainly Latina, Asian.

Black Women are under appreciated. I like Latinas the best followed by Asian maybe cause black Women got that body and head skills.

I've always thought that I like Latinas the best cause I'm latino. So it makes me wonder why there are many black Men that go Gaga over white Women and other ethnicities and either shit on black Women or just act like they are nothing special. That shit is weird imo. But hey it is what it is.