Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

How was the experience? I think lowest you can go is 150. Still debating if I should go see her. So you hit it raw and creampied her basically?
Yep. Came inside her twice. She tries very hard to please you and will do anything you ask of her. She lives in the Bronx and there's a motel close by. She told me next time i could go to her place too. Not sure if I would really want to cuz she lives in a private house. Let me know if u can get her lower then 200

Yep. Came inside her twice. She tries very hard to please you and will do anything you ask of her. She lives in the Bronx and there's a motel close by. She told me next time i could go to her place too. Not sure if I would really want to cuz it's a three family house where she lives. Let me know if u can get her lower then 200
Lowest I got was 150 and she called me cheap but was with it. Then she kept saying if I could do 200 since I always leave her hanging. So we settled on 200 when I was on my way to see her but she left a voice mail high out of her mind saying "Are you coming or not cus yada yada cause people want me and I'm making time for you yada yada" but she sounded so disoriented lmao

Saw her over the weekend. You guys are right she is tiny. She does takes it raw and let you do whatever your heart desire. Lucky me she told me I was her first off the website Damage was 200 let me know if any of you guys could go lower

Have any of you guys been to her place
LOL, you were her first that day. When I last saw her she was living with her X-Boyfriend and his mom and her X was heading to jail. His mom hated her and she was looking for a room to rent. My advise is to pay for the hotel until you see her a few times. She comes off as bamby lost in the woods, but she has been around the block a few times.

That being said they were fun encounters, so enjoy!

$$Holliebabiexo$$ texting back and fourth on the app for a couple days finally we start texting and i get this frantic sob story about electric and bill and asking for money.... Blocked and moved on

$$Christina0788$$ Is a pro, I recognized her pictures from that other page site, got her number and they all came up.

Met with butterface Irene. Wanted to meet for $200 and talk about extras. Said nope. I’ll give you 350 but we’re having immediate fun. Came up to the hotel. Told me she didn’t want sex but needed $100 for her time. I said fuck off, I already blew $100 on the room and $25 on the Uber. She refused to leave and proceeded to make me fight my way out of the room and down to the lobby. Police were called, blood was drawn.... would not repeat.

I was talking to this girl on the site just now and she tells me that my profile is on YouTube. I thought she was kidding but she sent me a screenshot and believe it or not there it was. These girls are doing reviews about different sugaring sites and video recording on their phone conversations etc giving other girls advice. Luckily my profile showed for a quick minute but there are plenty of profiles of other guys and conversations. I just changed my profile name and also main pic because of it and reported the video to youtube.

I was talking to this girl on the site just now and she tells me that my profile is on YouTube. I thought she was kidding but she sent me a screenshot and believe it or not there it was. These girls are doing reviews about different sugaring sites and video recording on their phone conversations etc giving other girls advice. Luckily my profile showed for a quick minute but there are plenty of profiles of other guys and conversations. I just changed my profile name and also main pic because of it and reported the video to youtube.
I meant a quick second lol

She is really short
I always have bad luck. I went all the way to the Bronx to meet with her. Got the room for 50 in Pelham since she said she was 8 min away. 10 minutes passed and my phone is at 4 percent. I told her are you coming or not and she was like 5 minutes. 20 minutes passed and my phone died. I waited for another 20 minutes and nothing. I got up and left. When I charge my phone she hits me up saying she got there and idk what. The texts didn't even make sense. At this point she just annoys me. I'll only see her if she drops to 150 or 120 other than that she is a lost cause. Unless she was getting dicked down in another room and had me waiting like a bozo lol.

Saw her over the weekend. You guys are right she is tiny. She does takes it raw and let you do whatever your heart desire. Lucky me she told me I was her first off the website Damage was 200 let me know if any of you guys could go lower
I meet her about 2-3 years ago. She had different username

She told me she has a kid, unless she made it up. She was up for anything but anal. Something was up down there bc it smelled bad. Hygiene was non existent

She’s been around the SA block and you definitely are not her 1st lol. You would be shocked how many guys each girl from SA sees at the same time... some girls 10+ and make each guy feel as they are the only ones