Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$asian_fitnesspro from SA. $500. Sounded open and kinky over text. Has an amazing body. But in person she was not open at all. Barely gave head and did like receiving . Didn’t let me grab her tits during doggy. Tried to whip out some toys on her but she was like lets do it next time. In text messages she was all down. Most probably Wont be seeing her again.
Wow, she sounds lame AF...She blocked me because I asked her if she liked to have "fun"? in a joking way...She obviously Does not, Lolz ...Glad I dodged a bullet on that one...

We don't see many guys going after forty year olds in this thread. This is mainly for guys to get college age snatch.

So I was wondering if you were a young guy with a mommy complex (coo coo cachoo Mrs. Robinson).
Or an older guy in his 60's, so that a forty year old would have been relatively young

Or a guy around her same age, a peer.
I am in my early 40's and I personally like a milf once in a while, assuming they are hot....They are more appreciative, give better ppm rates and are better fucking and sucking....

$YourBestOption$ Nice fit body she is a tall girl big and fit not fat . Long face not as good looking as pics. Asking for 700/800
Inflation is insane had it for half that price but what can you do .
I banged girls who are zeros I banged girls who are 10 I miss 2014 where you can get something good for 150/200 then someone hot for 300 .i sound like uncle
Rico now lol
did she let you creampie?

$baby1219. Cute 23 year old from Coney island. Been on since Jan 2023. Seemed pretty promising on the site. Then we moved to text. Was down to meet same night for $300 and then asked for some money upfront. Told her I dont send anything upfront and just kept it moving.

she had the what? Be careful about what?
What she had was curable after a week on antibiotics . She texted me the day after I seen her saying she tested positive for it . She knew she had it but was looking for cash to go on vacation in my
Opinion .
1. She not on birthcontrol I had to pull out .
2. She drives a Range Rover and has a lot of expensive stuff and doesn’t have a job .
3. to afford all this stuff made me
Realized she is high volume which i dont judge im high volume myself lol .

hopefully this is clear enough lol

Hey all, so posting this again cause i guess i wasn’t explicit enough. Regarding $Mi$Mi$, I got an std from this girl on SA. She was the only one i was fucking, and after i got tested and confronted her she said she knew she had it and was waiting to see if i would get it or not. She also admitted to fucking guys on the daily without a condom and said most stds aren’t really a problem for guys. This happened to me. Others have hit me up and said the same happened to them more recently but that is on them to come forward and confirm.

You guys would be amazed at how high mileage some of these young students are! Please be careful these is so much non condom sex with sex workers now that it feels very risky not to use one personally and i’ve been trying very hard to think with the right head.
Thanks for the intel . Was the std curable
Or something that pops up from time to time ?

I banged Mimi for 300 raw in her dorm room. Boy body no body fat very social awakard . Very weird . Deff have some mental health issues
Sarasnack hates bodily fluids . I can agree to the raw part but I don’t know about the creampies . But her being more white than Spanish and the pothead and the police protest makes me have to agree with you Guys .
Innocentmadame deff not innocent she deff taking a few creampies a day for $500 . Been there done that . She won’t budge off 500 she has a nice body and okay face but not worth 500 more like a 300 girl
But no one is worth $500 I make take heat from other females for saying that but it’s the truth sorry .
Kirbebe I seen for 400 last year thick body kind of awkward too .raw
I tried to post last year some review but i
Wasn’t allowed .

but i been on SA since 2014 im
In my mid 30s and unfortunately I probably banged at least 500 girls from SA . Price range from $0-$700 . All I know is don’t trust them don’t fall in love and don’t believe them lol.
Damn 500 girls in 10 years...those are some impressive numbers meaning you averaged a new girl every week, that is some dedication! Lolz

She’s back at $wittybae$ part of me wants to hook up again with her but part of me wants ro stop. Not big on kissing, good on bbbj, nonvocal partner. Nice tight body. I need a crazy nympho.

$bilush$ is a crazy squirter huge nympho. Will soak the bed multiple times. A freak who likes to get fisted and skullfucked for 200.00.
I reviewed $witty$bae$ previously I saw here for $300 in March and we hung out for 3 hours, I am not a doctor but what I noticed on her lip is what appeared to be a large herpes sore, she also smelled bad and I had her shower right away: for that reason no DATY or BJ with her, she is submissive fucked her for awhile she can take a pounding and has a tight box, but she has a dry personality and is basically like a dead fish...She asked to meet again but once was enough for me, she is just too boring of a fuck...She definitely high volume so anyone concerned about diseases I would say stay away, or keep it covered...This is probably her 3 or 4th profile on SA...I would say $200 would be reasonably amount for her...

I gave her 500 the first couple times I saw her (see above on this thread). Someone mentioned I was overpaying, I got her to 400. I think she's worth it at 400 as long as you get her unrushed, and are more than 1 pop type of fellow. She'll give you as many as you can pump out in the given time. (For me that's 2). For one pop you can ofc do a lot better
i agree with this. Yes i gave pixie 500. She was worth it. We hung out for an hour and a half. I picked her up. I enjoyed her pierced nips, tight kitty, and great kisses. We DFK, mutual oral, FIV, mish, cowgirl, and doggy. Popped multiple times. I thought she was worth the time than $wittybae$ i got someone who’s bubbly, reciprocated, responsive and can hold a conversation while not being awkward.