Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I'll have more time over the next month so I signed back up. Quality, so far, has dramatically decreased. SA, as always, remove symbols.

$$Che$$ynne$B$$45$$
27 Listed in Queens but says she hosts at an apartment on Roosevelt island. 300 for BBFS, BBJ, Rim. Seems off as I’ve been trying to video chat for a few days and always something comes up. Think I will pass.

$$Cute$$Bae$$
35 Single mom, 1k gets you an uncovered Greek adventure. I’ll figure out another way to visit Greece for those prices.

$$Myste$rious$$$Enthu$siast$$$
29 Offering Massages in addition to an arrangement. Quoted 250 for 60 minutes of a regular massage as a way to get to know each other. A little too rich for my blood but will see where this goes.

$$Ur$$$Princess$$$
24 Queens
Not a fan of Greek and everything covered. Asking 500+Uber. Pricey for what’s offered, undecided on this one.

From SA,

$An$ya$ 20, asian, heavily tatted - Was easy to set up a meet. Messaged her the night before to confirm and she messaged me right back and confirmed. I told her on the morning of our scheduled meet that I was running maybe 10 mins late and she responded saying no worries. When I got there she told me she was on her way. Waited maybe another 10 mins before moving on to my plan B.

I understand these girls are flaky and I'm used to it for the most part but I found this one annoying because she kept confirming the meet. She did it with the intention of wasting my time so I thought I'd warn other members. If you've had a good experience with this one, I'd love to hear about it too.

From SA,

$An$ya$ 20, asian, heavily tatted - Was easy to set up a meet. Messaged her the night before to confirm and she messaged me right back and confirmed. I told her on the morning of our scheduled meet that I was running maybe 10 mins late and she responded saying no worries. When I got there she told me she was on her way. Waited maybe another 10 mins before moving on to my plan B.

I understand these girls are flaky and I'm used to it for the most part but I found this one annoying because she kept confirming the meet. She did it with the intention of wasting my time so I thought I'd warn other members. If you've had a good experience with this one, I'd love to hear about it too.

Yea sorry dude, it sucks when it happens but I have learned it's part of the game....This girl looks like the type to pull something like this....She doesn't like Asian, maybe mixed, or Latina, I noticed some girls have done this to get more attention.

This exact scenario happened to be twice, 1st time was Latina chick confirmed multiple times texting me updates, I was already almost there and she asked me to send an uber at the last minute when I refused she just ghosted me..

2nd time Korean chick, she lived in Flushing so I travelled 30 mins to her area to make it easier for her...Multiple confirmations and texted when I was on the way, told me to text her the room #, I get to the room and she texts me she is 10 mins away, never shows up or answers her phone...Lolz

Glitch worked again today fellas. Unfortunately i was in meetings so i was only able to use if at max 30 mins. Gonna see if it works again later when i have time.

Unless they really wanna give people at minimum 1 hour free each day lmaooooo
It worked twice for me today but then I got limited with the messages . Saying I cant message for 24 hours.

This is a psa from SA

$Betty$Flo$ Messaged me first, looked cute so I exchanged number to set it up. Offered $300 covered and $500 raw with anal for 2hrs. After we worked everything out, she suddenly wanted me to pay $100 deposit for "her safety" Gave some bs sob story of how she got robbed. Couldn't explain how the deposit protects her when I asked. I offered to pay $50 thinking it wouldn't be the worst thing to blow $50 away. She insisted on $100. So I asked her for a selfie that's not on the site already. When I reverse searched the image, it was a instagram hoe from Mexico. It had a link to the model's paypal in the bio. I asked "betty" what the paypal email is so I can send the deposit and of course it was a completely different one than the one in the instagram girl's bio.

Long story short, she (probably a he) was a scammer. When I went back on the site, our conversation history was deleted and I can't find her profile anymore. If she was less greedy, I would probably be out $50 bucks but lesson learned. No deposits ever, unless someone's had success with paying a deposit in a review on here.

admin/mods, can I post the instagram model's handle here? It's a public profile, I just want other members to know what face to watch out for.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is a psa from SA

$Betty$Flo$ Messaged me first, looked cute so I exchanged number to set it up. Offered $300 covered and $500 raw with anal for 2hrs. After we worked everything out, she suddenly wanted me to pay $100 deposit for "her safety" Gave some bs sob story of how she got robbed. Couldn't explain how the deposit protects her when I asked. I offered to pay $50 thinking it wouldn't be the worst thing to blow $50 away. She insisted on $100. So I asked her for a selfie that's not on the site already. When I reverse searched the image, it was a instagram hoe from Mexico. It had a link to the model's paypal in the bio. I asked "betty" what the paypal email is so I can send the deposit and of course it was a completely different one than the one in the instagram girl's bio.

Long story short, she (probably a he) was a scammer. When I went back on the site, our conversation history was deleted and I can't find her profile anymore. If she was less greedy, I would probably be out $50 bucks but lesson learned. No deposits ever, unless someone's had success with paying a deposit in a review on here.

admin/mods, can I post the instagram model's handle here? It's a public profile, I just want other members to know what face to watch out for.
No because she'll probably use a different one next time anyway.

From SA,

I made good use of the free premium hour today haha. It little vindictive on my part but I contacted her using a new account and offered way more than she's worth. Being the greedy girl she is, she fell for the bait right away. Knowing she lives uptown, I set up a meeting way downtown. She wanted me to Uber her to the hotel, so I said send me a receipt when you're on your way and I'll reimburse in cash. She spent over $60 on her uber to get to the hotel way downtown. Started blowing up my phone once she got to the hotel, I left her a message telling her not to play around with people unless you want the same for yourself. I blocked her everywhere as soon as I sent the message.
Some people will judge me, but it was sweet revenge for me. I honestly would not have done anything like this if she had just told me she wanted to cancel the original meet instead of making me waste my precious weekend hours to come out for nothing.

I made good use of the free premium hour today haha. It little vindictive on my part but I contacted her using a new account and offered way more than she's worth. Being the greedy girl she is, she fell for the bait right away. Knowing she lives uptown, I set up a meeting way downtown. She wanted me to Uber her to the hotel, so I said send me a receipt when you're on your way and I'll reimburse in cash. She spent over $60 on her uber to get to the hotel way downtown. Started blowing up my phone once she got to the hotel, I left her a message telling her not to play around with people unless you want the same for yourself. I blocked her everywhere as soon as I sent the message.
Some people will judge me, but it was sweet revenge for me. I honestly would not have done anything like this if she had just told me she wanted to cancel the original meet instead of making me waste my precious weekend hours to come out for nothing.
It’s not worth the headache to be honest . I look at it as when they flake I’m saving my money . But not playing devils advocate a lot
Of girls ask for money upfront because they been burnt like this . I’m not taking sides but sometimes you just got to let it go lol . You should of just banged her lol

It’s not worth the headache to be honest . I look at it as when they flake I’m saving my money . But not playing devils advocate a lot
Of girls ask for money upfront because they been burnt like this . I’m not taking sides but sometimes you just got to let it go lol . You should of just banged her lol
You're probably right, but honestly my time is more valuable to me than my money. The time I spent trying to meet her could have been used on another girl. Maybe one of you guys can take her and share how she is, she agreed to $250, is on birth control and okay with recording fwiw.