Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just a heads up - not sure if they’re still on SA because they both blocked me because I was too busy with work to respond it seems.

Leila - 24ish I think? Asian girl. Only public picture was completely blurred out. She told me mid conversation that she got her herpes outbreak and asked if we should wait 2 weeks to fuck or right now. I told her hsv2 is transmittable either way and asked if she could share her private pics (just curious what she looked like). Instead she sends me a picture of her outbreak. Um okay. I don’t even see her messages in my inbox anymore, not sure how that works.

$$Cheerful$angel$$ Asian girl seemed friendly enough. Agreed to hook up, don’t think an amount was decided. Moved to text. Said I was clean as of my last testing. She said same for her, then said she had hsv1. Then said she has hpv. Then she blocked me overnight.

careful out there gentlemen

Then I would recommend $Ros$ario$798 she isn't too far from there...but it seems like you have a packed schedule already...lolz
I have 6 that I have been chatting with wanting to meet this weekend. Age range from 29-43. Talent is impressive and none looking for money up front. I am going down with 2 buddies. The chick for Saturday said if she likes my friends maybe they can join in. Have to love that attitude for 300. Just boarded women down there looking to get laid. Will post reviews when I get back. None give off a pro vibe

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have 6 that I have been chatting with wanting to meet this weekend. Age range from 29-43. Talent is impressive and none looking for money up front. I am going down with 2 buddies. The chick for Saturday said if she likes my friends maybe they can join in. Have to love that attitude for 300. Just boarded women down there looking to get laid. Will post reviews when I get back. None give off a pro vibe
I remember you were one of the original SA guys, before all the pros and scammers took over the sight.

So if anyone, glad you found some real ones in FL.

$$Lei$la$$ that i mentioned in an earlier post is back. 23 Asian, and it’s no longer stayed in her profile but she’s hsv-2 positive. She keeps altering her pics/what Is private but current pic is pretty much completely blurred out. She somehow managed to completely purge our chat history but it’s the same girl

$$call$me$jenny$$ 27yo asian. Said she wanted 300-500 to just meet and 1k to hook up. Told her I don’t really pay to just meet up and said I’d message her back if I change my mind on the amount she wanted for intimacy. Read my message wrong, went bat shit crazy. Lol

Anyone see $$adorable$rocker$$? Talking to her atm

$$Lei$la$$ that i mentioned in an earlier post is back. 23 Asian, and it’s no longer stayed in her profile but she’s hsv-2 positive. She keeps altering her pics/what Is private but current pic is pretty much completely blurred out. She somehow managed to completely purge our chat history but it’s the same girl
Did some looking into this, two profiles with this user name, same age. It's the same person since she's using the same photos. One profile, the one you're probably blocked from, has that she's currently in a herpes outbreak.

Not a premium member but $adorable$$rocker$$ is one of the people that have since reached out since I've gone basic. No intel on my end for her.

In other news, a few stragglers have started to come in. Will post some reviews once I get something substantial.

Did some looking into this, two profiles with this user name, same age. It's the same person since she's using the same photos. One profile, the one you're probably blocked from, has that she's currently in a herpes outbreak.

Not a premium member but $adorable$$rocker$$ is one of the people that have since reached out since I've gone basic. No intel on my end for her.

In other news, a few stragglers have started to come in. Will post some reviews once I get something substantial.
2 or more ppl in my group fucked adoreable rocker i think both $300 . I had her send me a pic more revealing. Both ppl that fucked her said she was average fuck. Body nothing great but average so not bad face imo is a low 7 or high 6 so i went with a white girl with nice tits for $300. We chilled and i fucked the shit outta her and she texted me talking about she wants to see me every week. I have multiple girls wanting to hook up at the 300 rate. Another member in my group said yes Seeking is officially a dating site these girls wanna fuck guys they would fuck anyway and get some money out of it. As for adoreable rocker i could fuck her for $200 . So give it a shot dont be scared that a 6.5 or so doesnt take your offer.

I've always viewed it that way as a form of accelerated dating. Have my main 19yr old sb sleeping over tonight for the 4 th time. Give her 250 and she said she misses me . I like the games these sbs play sometimes they convince themselves. Im harder to convince. Im expecting to start fucking my 19 yr old for free soon.

I've been done with this Asian for mos so ima give ya'll a layup. Cause for some reason guys like layups. And since the person in my group does well and didnt want to pay $400 for her and says he aint gonna see her. Cause $400 is too much for us. 25 yr old Taiwanese nice tits Asian good shape. Who you could creampie if you get her plan b. I may have gotten her plan b once and other time may have just busted on her face. Face a 7- 7.25 when fixed up . Pussy is a solid 8.5 tits a solid 8. Short like 5ft1 or 2......(xxxstarriiee). i got another Filipina 5ft8 who drove to me that im done with but i think she deleted her profile and my former main white pawg from Williamsburg deleted her profile a while ago. Actually lowkey wanted to keep her around $300 for multiple creampies . Took her a while til i got 2 free fucks with her. So that was negative on her.

2 or more ppl in my group fucked adoreable rocker i think both $300 . I had her send me a pic more revealing. Both ppl that fucked her said she was average fuck. Body nothing great but average so not bad face imo is a low 7 or high 6 so i went with a white girl with nice tits for $300. We chilled and i fucked the shit outta her and she texted me talking about she wants to see me every week. I have multiple girls wanting to hook up at the 300 rate. Another member in my group said yes Seeking is officially a dating site these girls wanna fuck guys they would fuck anyway and get some money out of it. As for adoreable rocker i could fuck her for $200 . So give it a shot dont be scared that a 6.5 or so doesnt take your offer.

I've always viewed it that way as a form of accelerated dating. Have my main 19yr old sb sleeping over tonight for the 4 th time. Give her 250 and she said she misses me . I like the games these sbs play sometimes they convince themselves. Im harder to convince. Im expecting to start fucking my 19 yr old for free soon.

I've been done with this Asian for mos so ima give ya'll a layup. Cause for some reason guys like layups. And since the person in my group does well and didnt want to pay $400 for her and says he aint gonna see her. Cause $400 is too much for us. 25 yr old Taiwanese nice tits Asian good shape. Who you could creampie if you get her plan b. I may have gotten her plan b once and other time may have just busted on her face. Face a 7- 7.25 when fixed up . Pussy is a solid 8.5 tits a solid 8. Short like 5ft1 or 2......(xxxstarriiee). i got another Filipina 5ft8 who drove to me that im done with but i think she deleted her profile and my former main white pawg from Williamsburg deleted her profile a while ago. Actually lowkey wanted to keep her around $300 for multiple creampies . Took her a while til i got 2 free fucks with her. So that was negative on her.
Thanks for the input. I messaged starrie a while back but she asked for 800, maybe I should reach out again

Just saw $$adorable$rocker$$. Uniquely me’s description wasn’t too far off. She let me come to her (very small) place. Couldn’t go nuts because her landlord was there for half of the time but def went deep on her. Bj was pretty good, though at the end it got a bit toothy. She was extremely tight when we started - condom popped almost immediately. Stayed pretty tight after getting warmed up. After a while it looked like she was getting tired so I asked if she wanted to try to finish with a bj. After that didnt work she suggested sex again but I didn’t have anymore condoms. She said we could do it raw as long as I didn’t finish inside of her. Finished in like a minute or less after that lol. Really hope she’s clean.

was with her for a bit over an hour, then just chatted a bit. She didn’t ask about the money at any point until I brought it up. Def could’ve given her $200 as suggested but I gave her 300 (I know, I know) and bought some breakfast.

Just saw $$adorable$rocker$$. Uniquely me’s description wasn’t too far off. She let me come to her (very small) place. Couldn’t go nuts because her landlord was there for half of the time but def went deep on her. Bj was pretty good, though at the end it got a bit toothy. She was extremely tight when we started - condom popped almost immediately. Stayed pretty tight after getting warmed up. After a while it looked like she was getting tired so I asked if she wanted to try to finish with a bj. After that didnt work she suggested sex again but I didn’t have anymore condoms. She said we could do it raw as long as I didn’t finish inside of her. Finished in like a minute or less after that lol. Really hope she’s clean.

was with her for a bit over an hour, then just chatted a bit. She didn’t ask about the money at any point until I brought it up. Def could’ve given her $200 as suggested but I gave her 300 (I know, I know) and bought some breakfast.
Just dropped off my sb at around 1230pm today and got a few options and adoreable was texting me today again and she texted me last night round 8 and i didnt text her back. Im bout to block her :D

Face 1-10 body 1-10. Bra size b , full a?? Sounds like her pussy kinds good.
You were pretty on point about her looks. Her pics smoothed her skin a bit, I’d say 6 and she has small bs. But yeah, definitely tight when I saw her, and I don’t think that about most. She was the first Condom I broke since like college

Oh, and she’s completely fine with recording

Where’s adorable from what town

I met her last week after some simple chit chat but agreed to hang out at my hotel for 300. I suggested we meet for a drink first (I don't like surprises showing up at the hotel the first time). We met, she was attractive, very gnd look..cute but not sexy..convo was ok to almost awkward but not bad..overall, I thought she was a very nice girl..perhaps getting to the semi-pro level as she has been hitting SA hard lately.
I asked if she wanted to hang and she said yes..I got a quick Hotel by Day around the corner..get to the room, she takes off her top..very sexy body! We kissed, I sensed some apprehension but we got into a groove..she went down on me.. I felt she had amazing skills..went to do cfs and i started to have difficulty.. I did not take any vitamin V as i normally would for confidence..partly due to the condom and she was very tight! I could not get in! She went back to bbbj which was great but I can't finish usually.. tried cfs again but no good..I asked for bb but she said no. She truly gave 110%..asked if u wanted to come in her mouth..
I found her to be a very nice girl, and I thought she was sexy as f... naked..her tits although smallish looked amazing with nice nips..

Don't cheap out on her, I thought 300 was more than fair..