Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I don't see her, is that definitely her name?
Yes . 2 people also mentioned her lol. Anyway here is one you guys didnt mention and i've been done with her last saw her early December. Saw her twice , once in NJ before she moved to the bronx, in the bx picked her up. I saw her for $300 it was like pulling teeth to get that rate. She is attractive like 5ft6 or 5ft5 small c's fat ass. Sends videos of her phat ass in good shape when i saw her. Took pics and her face is a 7 but body is a 7.75 sight in doggy is dope. Busted down her throat. Strapped up she gets into kissing and riding. Didnt see her again cause the drive to the bx . Also she isn't available all the time and or simps in NYC are over paying for her. She's 25-26 South American and Puerto Rican fakes that she's native American, name is Xxxhellobeauty. Got several more if i come across them i'll drop their names if they're still active i may or may not look at. This one though is active. Dont simp and over pay.

Yes . 2 people also mentioned her lol. Anyway here is one you guys didnt mention and i've been done with her last saw her early December. Saw her twice , once in NJ before she moved to the bronx, in the bx picked her up. I saw her for $300 it was like pulling teeth to get that rate. She is attractive like 5ft6 or 5ft5 small c's fat ass. Sends videos of her phat ass in good shape when i saw her. Took pics and her face is a 7 but body is a 7.75 sight in doggy is dope. Busted down her throat. Strapped up she gets into kissing and riding. Didnt see her again cause the drive to the bx . Also she isn't available all the time and or simps in NYC are over paying for her. She's 25-26 South American and Puerto Rican fakes that she's native American, name is Xxxhellobeauty. Got several more if i come across them i'll drop their names if they're still active i may or may not look at. This one though is active. Dont simp and over pay.
I see her now, your post had a typo "adoreable"

She's had many profiles. I remember someone saying she had terrible B.O. about a Year ago

Anyone have any info on these?

$lily$chimaera$ - hs another profile on SB

$BB $Yumi$

$Humble$cutie$ think it's a catfish profile, might be the same as $Sweet-$spice$

$Elleah$

$Flirty $chick4 - might be pro, semi-pro has multiple profiles other one was $mystertious$Angel$ has another one SB as well

$Shannon$

$Ta$mster$ - in Jersey City

When i used SA was better to go straight to the point and if they're a little shy let them ask for a meet and greet you're just trying to fuck them anyway
I don't do meet & greets anymore just having a SO don't have much time and opportunity to date around so I try to be efficient with my time, I ask the girl after a little small talk on the site if "she is down for hotel fun", this will weed out 90% of the time wasters, the girls that want to get paid to just date (paid for dinner nonsense, etc)...One time a girl was nervous and wanted to meet for a drink, and I was hungry anyways so it was a quick lunch, and made it clear that if we got along we would move to the hotel and she wouldn't get paid unless we did...that was the only time, since then at most I would meet them in front of or lobby of hotel if they wanted to make sure I don't have a serial killer vibe, but most of them have been kool to meet me in the room the first time we met...

I never do meet and greets. I was suppposed to do one with a girl who only one out of the group im in fucked her and she is sexy enough with nice tits. Another meet and greet she said forget it just come over. Other m&g's these girls asked for money to meet them i told them no thanks a drink or two is fine but not paying you to have a drink.
I've done M&G but not just for M&G purposes. Everybody know what's possible with SA no matter how one approaches it people fuck w/e each other whether ppm or not. Some women will only meet to get free dinners. I'm fine with that but that's not a full date for me so usually not just what I want to be involved with. On the flip side have to acknowledge they may not want to be with a jerk w/e. So the M&G is foreplay. You don't click you part amicably not even needing to say why. You or her do click or want to continue the date even if you/her don't you/her continue the date.

This usually means have a plan and have had some prediscussion with her about it. Doesn't need to be too explicit. Hey, what looking for. To hang out have some fun and fucking wouldn't be bad either. Let's room, cardate, w/e. I don't do that right away would have to meet first. That's it otherwise she would have said no. You M&G she wants to meet again. But also not many huge reasons can't do the first full date right then if timed etc right. And she gets paid right away too.

Given again everybody knows what's possible with SA this shouldn't be shocking but instead realistic and for the times I've done it 9/10 was fruitful. And can even be more realistic with the numbers and be willing to walk away and she'll know that. For instance not wearing the right panties or on her period doesn't preclude oral w/e. Got a nice long slow BJ last night that left me levitating. Not from a new SB but you can meet and use your mouth to talk and eat and drink live you can include that too live.

I've done M&G but not just for M&G purposes. Everybody know what's possible with SA no matter how one approaches it people fuck w/e each other whether ppm or not. Some women will only meet to get free dinners. I'm fine with that but that's not a full date for me so usually not just what I want to be involved with. On the flip side have to acknowledge they may not want to be with a jerk w/e. So the M&G is foreplay. You don't click you part amicably not even needing to say why. You or her do click or want to continue the date even if you/her don't you/her continue the date.

This usually means have a plan and have had some prediscussion with her about it. Doesn't need to be too explicit. Hey, what looking for. To hang out have some fun and fucking wouldn't be bad either. Let's room, cardate, w/e. I don't do that right away would have to meet first. That's it otherwise she would have said no. You M&G she wants to meet again. But also not many huge reasons can't do the first full date right then if timed etc right. And she gets paid right away too.

Given again everybody knows what's possible with SA this shouldn't be shocking but instead realistic and for the times I've done it 9/10 was fruitful. And can even be more realistic with the numbers and be willing to walk away and she'll know that. For instance not wearing the right panties or on her period doesn't preclude oral w/e. Got a nice long slow BJ last night that left me levitating. Not from a new SB but you can meet and use your mouth to talk and eat and drink live you can include that too live.
My rule has always been at most an appetizer and 1-2 drinks. If a meal is what she truly wants we can work up an appetite after im done stretching her out.

My rule has always been at most an appetizer and 1-2 drinks. If a meal is what she truly wants we can work up an appetite after im done stretching her out.
Yup. Also let's one see her rule book too. They would not be happy with a list of menu items not allowed to order or said we could only eat for at most 22 minutes and tell her this once already eating. I enjoy eating with some of them but not under conditions where you have me guessing or have me by the balls. Again why I always approach this with a nothing to loose attitude and to let them know that directly or indirectly.

Just saw $$adorable$rocker$$. Uniquely me’s description wasn’t too far off. She let me come to her (very small) place. Couldn’t go nuts because her landlord was there for half of the time but def went deep on her. Bj was pretty good, though at the end it got a bit toothy. She was extremely tight when we started - condom popped almost immediately. Stayed pretty tight after getting warmed up. After a while it looked like she was getting tired so I asked if she wanted to try to finish with a bj. After that didnt work she suggested sex again but I didn’t have anymore condoms. She said we could do it raw as long as I didn’t finish inside of her. Finished in like a minute or less after that lol. Really hope she’s clean.

was with her for a bit over an hour, then just chatted a bit. She didn’t ask about the money at any point until I brought it up. Def could’ve given her $200 as suggested but I gave her 300 (I know, I know) and bought some breakfast.
Prankage , can u describe the setup a bit.? You mentioned landlord. And is she American.?

Well this is a new twist.. I went on the site to cancel my membership that re-ups in 2 days and they are experiencing difficulties accessing accounts and memberships so I can't cancel it without going to my cc company. I cancel it at the end of the month and go back on in a month or 2 when I have a good amount of replies. They also always send a 20% discount. This site is getting worse and worse.

$Obedien$t_Azn$Kitty$ 22 yrs - Been meeting up with her pretty frequently. Very obedient and freaky, takes dick like a champ and loves being pounded hard. Best part is her BBJ skills, loves swallowing, but not just that, does it while deepthroating me and swallowing every single drop clean. $300 every time we met
been trying to connect with her for a while but haven’t had much luck. Anyone else?

Prankage , can u describe the setup a bit.? You mentioned landlord. And is she American.?
There’s no setup, just an Asian girl. I don’t imagine she lets many people into her apartment, but it’s just a guess

But that's the difference between being on SA and advertising on one of those sites we don't mention by name.

SA girls, or at least the ones you describe above don't want to fuck just anyone, maybe they don't want to fuck old guys or fat guys or whatever. So they want to meet you first.

As opposed to real hardened pros who rent a hotel room and fuck whoever shows up.
A long time ago there was discussion that most guys said all of these SA girls were pro's just on a different site, and with a different angle. I always disagreed and liken them to more like regular girls for this statement above alone.

ALL women get something in exchange for sex, whether it is dinner, a free drink at the bar, etc. The fact that they DO choose who they do and don't fuck is the main difference in my mind. Then again, there ARE plenty of pro's on SA. I used the site for about a year many years ago, and found more than 50% were regular girls who used it like Tinder, but wanted a more established man who could take them to a nice dinner. I stopped using it when other sites which dont get mentioned went away and the whores flooded SA.

ALL women get something in exchange for sex, whether it is dinner, a free drink at the bar, etc. The fact that they DO choose who they do and don't fuck is the main difference in my mind. Then again, there ARE plenty of pro's on SA. I used the site for about a year many years ago, and found more than 50% were regular girls who used it like Tinder, but wanted a more established man who could take them to a nice dinner. I stopped using it when other sites which dont get mentioned went away and the whores flooded SA.
A good friend of my father's would always tell me that all women are whores deep down and wives are the most expensive type of whore. lol, I take it tongue in cheek, but it has an element of truth to it!

not a new review but this person is active again:

$$Sweetie_4 U$$ nice girl, but def not the girl in the pictures. posted a review about her earlier, but didn't see her again because she has another sd or two from out of state and she was traveling a lot. she was willing to host when we met up, but her text responses were kind of spotty. came down from 800 or 1k to 300...but not exactly and exciting meet.

I've meet far more semi/full blow pros on SA than women truly understanding a SB/SD dynamic. It is a little disappointing since if I wanted pro's I would find them on certain sites we're aware of.

A day early but lighter week. SA report

$blue$rose$ 729$
46 Levittown, says 46 but looks like's 66 to 70. She reached out so said let's see how much. 375 for an hour. Third most delusion one I've spoke to on either SB or SA. Good luck to her.

$Kiara$
37 Queens, looking for 400 for an hour. From talking with her, I'm pretty sure she's a pro.

Will see if anything comes up tomorrow and I'll add more.
Hills next time.