Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

These are all the same person. Never met her but she's been around forever. Last quote to me she could host and 400.

EmilyXMX235 remove X
Beauty_Masseuse replace _ with a space
JosephineX971 UES remove X
ChristyX79 remove X

I saw her recently at her apartment on the upper east side. She is English, educated, well traveled and would even play the piano while you are recovering after the deed. She asked me to take off my shoes at the door and after some chit chat she changed into a negligee. Another minute or two of light caressing and she initiated a RCG on her own without any kissing action. I asked her to change to doggie and then I finished in mish. Less than fairly satisfying and therefore, wouldn't repeat. $400

~~Smart Dame~~(no space) - total scammer....texts for days planning meet out on the Island. She was going to drive out here and meet for a drink and off to motel. Red flags galore as she never asked for pics or amount of the ppm. An hour before she was supposed to arrive and lo and behold she's got no gas and she's flat broke. Do guys actually fall for this bullshit and send them money?

~~Smart Dame~~(no space) - total scammer....texts for days planning meet out on the Island. She was going to drive out here and meet for a drink and off to motel. Red flags galore as she never asked for pics or amount of the ppm. An hour before she was supposed to arrive and lo and behold she's got no gas and she's flat broke. Do guys actually fall for this bullshit and send them money?
I guess some guys do. Clear red flags. The other red flag I noticed is when a girl easily drops the requested ppm. That’s usually followed by a request that you send money for gas or nails or whatever.

well, some of the women on there still would like to see how you guys get along in person before committing? I've had a few meets where the girl kept dodging the question of the amount but we had normal conversation otherwise (with and without pics of myself) and ended up hooking up without them asking for any money. i've even offered a few times because i knew they could've put it to good use, but even then they wouldn't take it. i assume much less common now, but if it was a fluke it's not as uncommon as i'd think.

Total scammer watch out guys!
XxBluntbaby111Xx
So I set up the meeting with this one. I made sure we set everything out on the table 400 for 2-3 hours. She comes and we start talking and She automatically wants the money. Red flag. I told her ill give her half now half later. She agreed we start doing our thing we get undressed and She starts the bbj.
I make her go on top for bare cowgirl for a while then we switch to missionary but in the middle of it all some dude just starts knocking on the door. Well low and behold its her pimp. He starts threatening me all this crap while the girl is trying to escape. I hold the door down and tell her to calm down because im not letting him in. God knows what he would have done. So at this point I tell the dude im going to let her out and I need him to back away from the door I pull out my knife just in case and let her out. Please report the shit out of her and her pimp. This is sooo messed up. Even the dudes at the front door call and ask if im ok. What a crazy event. This is her please be careful dudes shits crazy out there. Take care of yourselves

billyS

Reign of Terror
XxBluntbaby111Xx
So I set up the meeting with this one. I made sure we set everything out on the table 400 for 2-3 hours. She comes and we start talking and She automatically wants the money. Red flag. I told her ill give her half now half later. She agreed we start doing our thing we get undressed and She starts the bbj.
I make her go on top for bare cowgirl for a while then we switch to missionary but in the middle of it all some dude just starts knocking on the door. Well low and behold its her pimp. He starts threatening me all this crap while the girl is trying to escape. I hold the door down and tell her to calm down because im not letting him in. God knows what he would have done. So at this point I tell the dude im going to let her out and I need him to back away from the door I pull out my knife just in case and let her out. Please report the shit out of her and her pimp. This is sooo messed up. Even the dudes at the front door call and ask if im ok. What a crazy event. This is her please be careful dudes shits crazy out there. Take care of yourselves
Thanks for the warning but we no longer allow pictures to be posted. It's a recent thing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Understood how about phone numbers?
With SA girls it's a little tricky.
Most of the time you don't get the number until you see her or talk to her a few times.
It's not like their number is on a public web site.

We've had a few instances where a guy gave out a number the woman gave him directly and she freaked out when all these strange dudes started blowing up her phone.

So probably not a good idea.

XxBluntbaby111Xx

Thanks for the timely intel. It's actually XxBluntbaby1111Xx (four 1's makes a difference as the name with the 3 1's doesn't come up in a search). I've been talking to this one just negotiating the ppm and trying to agree to a day and time. Feel like I dodged a bullet - could have been me - scary stuff. So she left some stank on your hang low for $200 and you held on to the balance? If it really was the girl in the profile pics she is hot looking. Was the meet in NYC, out on the Island or elsewhere?

XxBluntbaby111Xx
Glad if worked out safely for you-

So you pulled out a knife?
Then there is the question- Would you have attempted to use it.. No disrespect intended, but the pimp, I think would have a bigger knife or probably a gun, which the law of averages says he would use without hesitation

Glad if worked out safely for you-

So you pulled out a knife?
Then there is the question- Would you have attempted to use it.. No disrespect intended, but the pimp, I think would have a bigger knife or probably a gun, which the law of averages says he would use without hesitation
I want to know if he opens the door naked like Rambo with the knife in his hand