Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

got banned from sa lol.
anyone know a way to get unbanned?
Can you just use a new email address and different gift card to re-join? Or do you want all historical messages you have on there?

May need a vpn if they are comparing the IP address you login from…

yea same thats why i dont think im gonna bother making another account. and damn i was having good luck this time around too
Any idea why you were banned?

Avoid $Lei lani$ (no space) wants 250 just for the privilege of taking her to dinner. Nothing else. I laughed at her and kicked her a couple of more steps towards wash-out lane.

Also $princ ess jasm ine$ (no spaces) want 300/hr just for dinner. Until she gets to know you :rolleyes: very, very sick

Avoid $Lei lani$ (no space) wants 250 just for the privilege of taking her to dinner. Nothing else. I laughed at her and kicked her a couple of more steps towards wash-out lane.

Also $princ ess jasm ine$ (no spaces) want 300/hr just for dinner. Until she gets to know you :rolleyes: very, very sick

As to this one : $princ ess jasm ine$ (no spaces) judging by the size of this heffer it'd cost you another $300 to feed her

Scam!!!

I posted a warning on the main LI Utopia Guide area as well since she is a pro name Jemma (This week)

But since she is also on a typical sugar baby site I figured I would throw the warning up here as well.

$$Littlething$$

I setup for a quick meet today and she had her pimp act like a hurt boyfriend home from work early and push / smack her around a bit and she ran off with my donation.

Age old scam but it's not worth getting all jammed up with a pair skells over.

But damn she does have a fun little body and the pictures are accurate.

I had seen her once before for head only and it was fine. I figured today would be more of the same.

Be Wary and Careful

Watch out for $Sugar baby y1223$ no spaces. She/He is running some kind of scam where she will only meet if you "buy" her a tattoo. But she doesn't want any money, she wants you to deal directly with the "tattoo artist". When you call out the stupidity, they get all hostile. So basically this is a dude, or a tramp working together with the so called tattoo artist to most likely take your money. Immediately saw the red flags. Report this one quickly before someone gets put in a bad spot.

Scam!!!

I posted a warning on the main LI Utopia Guide area as well since she is a pro name Jemma (This week)

But since she is also on a typical sugar baby site I figured I would throw the warning up here as well.

$$Littlething$$

I setup for a quick meet today and she had her pimp act like a hurt boyfriend home from work early and push / smack her around a bit and she ran off with my donation.

Age old scam but it's not worth getting all jammed up with a pair skells over.

But damn she does have a fun little body and the pictures are accurate.

I had seen her once before for head only and it was fine. I figured today would be more of the same.

Be Wary and Careful

I’m not exactly clear on what happened here. You met her and she said she had to leave or did her BF come to where you met her? Or did you meet her at her place?

Also suggest that you give the donation after the act is done.

too bad though - if the pics are accurate she’s pretty hot.

I’m not exactly clear on what happened here. You met her and she said she had to leave or did her BF come to where you met her? Or did you meet her at her place?

Also suggest that you give the donation after the act is done.

too bad though - if the pics are accurate she’s pretty hot.
True if you’ve seen her before why pay upfront?

I guess it is what I am used to payment wise. I usually leave the donation on the counter as I am getting undressed. At that point she was already naked I did not sense any issues. I did change from wanting a BBJ to FS which made her look for a condom. While she was looking her Pimp wannabe boyfriend came into the room. He then put on a show and yelled at her and pushed her around a little bit causing her to scurry off. He was putting on a show but was careful not to threaten me and asking me questions how many times I have been with her and if we are a regular thing yadda yadda yadda.

I guess it is what I am used to payment wise. I usually leave the donation on the counter as I am getting undressed. At that point she was already naked I did not sense any issues. I did change from wanting a BBJ to FS which made her look for a condom. While she was looking her Pimp wannabe boyfriend came into the room. He then put on a show and yelled at her and pushed her around a little bit causing her to scurry off. He was putting on a show but was careful not to threaten me and asking me questions how many times I have been with her and if we are a regular thing yadda yadda yadda.
This sounds like a freakin soap opera

I was chatting with sweetandtasty24 a few months ago on a 3rd party app (Not sure if allowed to name apps on here). Kept trying to meet up but couldn’t get our schedules to work. Out of the blue one day she messaged me telling me I’m such a loser, getting seriously aggressive with me, calling me all sorts of things. Told her to fuck off and sorry I can’t meet whenever she would like cuz I have an actual job. Told her unlike her I don’t get paid to fuck strange guys all day. Something isn’t right with her.
Just had this nutcase text me out of the blue after over 2 months of no contact. Never met with her as the schedules didn’t align.
She sent me a pretty vivid, detailed description of the things she’s prepared to do, as well as some nude photos.

Fast forward to today….starts messaging me that I’m a bitch loser and that I’m getting blocked. Completely bizarre. Hope she is alright, but that’s a level of crazy I don’t need!