Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Things went from a very vibrant and jumpy steady flow of reasonable and willing to meet women last month to a now more up-stuck, deluded and scamming POS’s flow of women. Things have gone south now on SA this month, got women wanting rents paid in full, 2-3k for meeting, how to trade stocks, options and crypto, basically want them to waste your time and effort on them explaining stuff like that, want your government names, Ubers back and forth, nagging for more than one selfie and pics. Constant ghosting and playing games. The classic oh I’m not a prostitute so why are you asking me this and that, don’t think of me like that. Your rude for asking that,I’m not like other girls, if you want a prostitute go somewhere else, yada, yada, yada. Extremely tiresome now a days. Really regret renewing for the holidays, was expecting more this year around. Horrible flow of women right now. FACK.

Things went from a very vibrant and jumpy steady flow of reasonable and willing to meet women last month to a now more up-stuck, deluded and scamming POS’s flow of women. Things have gone south now on SA this month, got women wanting rents paid in full, 2-3k for meeting, how to trade stocks, options and crypto, basically want them to waste your time and effort on them explaining stuff like that, want your government names, Ubers back and forth, nagging for more than one selfie and pics. Constant ghosting and playing games. The classic oh I’m not a prostitute so why are you asking me this and that, don’t think of me like that. Your rude for asking that,I’m not like other girls, if you want a prostitute go somewhere else, yada, yada, yada. Extremely tiresome now a days. Really regret renewing for the holidays, was expecting more this year around. Horrible flow of women right now. FACK.
What areas are you looking in?

Its been quite a while, decided to jump back on for a month and see what was available. Not much, but got a little intel on a few options and I'll keep posting as I make it though more. First Two! For any of these just remove the $$$ for the actual name

Sweet$$$B- Looks nice enough, took a while to reply but immediately asked to move to kik/snap. Down for just about anything it sounds like, asks if you want to buy pics/video chats/other stuff. I said no and asked about meeting. 200 for "a few hours" which I happily would have gone for but she requires half up front on cashapp/paypal so no go for me. Kinda sad, she looked cute

Bratty$$$Yogini- Was really hoping this one would pan out as she really hits my goth itch. Fairly quick to jump over to texting, needed me to get a room and wanted 400 for the meet. I offered 300 because of the room(more than I would usually go, but...goth) and she said lowest she would go was 350 because she had to drive, this was after she said she wanted to drive out to me to not be anywhere near her place. I was still pretty tempted but given it was already high and just didn't like her tone overall I decided to pass.

Its been quite a while, decided to jump back on for a month and see what was available. Not much, but got a little intel on a few options and I'll keep posting as I make it though more. First Two! For any of these just remove the $$$ for the actual name

Sweet$$$B- Looks nice enough, took a while to reply but immediately asked to move to kik/snap. Down for just about anything it sounds like, asks if you want to buy pics/video chats/other stuff. I said no and asked about meeting. 200 for "a few hours" which I happily would have gone for but she requires half up front on cashapp/paypal so no go for me. Kinda sad, she looked cute

Bratty$$$Yogini- Was really hoping this one would pan out as she really hits my goth itch. Fairly quick to jump over to texting, needed me to get a room and wanted 400 for the meet. I offered 300 because of the room(more than I would usually go, but...goth) and she said lowest she would go was 350 because she had to drive, this was after she said she wanted to drive out to me to not be anywhere near her place. I was still pretty tempted but given it was already high and just didn't like her tone overall I decided to pass.
The first one doesn't come up for me. The second one, I have her number, but never texted. She looked a little trashy for me, so kept her on the back burner pile. Glad I didn't waste my time. Her look doesn't warrant that amount imho

The Bratty one that I found on the site looks far from goth to me! Red long hair and not too goth looking so maybe she changed her look or it’s someone else

Alright, here are some more! Again just remove the $$$ for the name

Alluring$$$Angel- Very nice looking chinese girl, chatted with her for a while and asked if she wanted to get together. She asked if i was free around christmas, I said no and suggested meeting this week, she said she doesn't do one night stands. Never got into cost, that was that.

Rox$$$anne- Very cute, talked for a little bit and she said she was willing to come out to long island. I offered 300 and she just stopped responding, so thats that.

Princess$$$Angel- Cute latina, short conversation, instant I mentioned anything physical she stopped responding

Moist_Pea$$$chessss- Very attractive WOC, not really my type but she seemed enthusiastic and looked great in the photos she sent, offered 200 as she's not exactly my type, she said not even close, made things easy.

MCT$$$1993- She doesnt do anything physical, moving on.

thisisa$$$sinfulwish- Cute gamer girl, lots of tattoos, very much my aesthetic, chatted on the site for a little bit, text to set something up, wants $350, tried to get her down to $250 and she said absolute minimum was $300. I said alright(yeah I'm dumb) then suddenly she stopped responding. Confusing but probably saved me from myself, so all good.

Sugar Fo$$$xxx- Nice pics, immediately responds, doesnt give a flat price just says shes gotten "Between 200-1000 per meet" but doesn't seem to care one way or another what it is. Claims there's no difference in what happens based on the amount, I'd probably go for it but its quite the drive for me.

$$Z$_$ri$ng$er$r remove $

Chatted with this one a bit - very defensive. Simple small-talk like questions would lead to defensive responses. Any wants 800 on a consistent basis. Passed

$$Z$_$ri$ng$er$r remove $

Chatted with this one a bit - very defensive. Simple small-talk like questions would lead to defensive responses. Any wants 800 on a consistent basis. Passed
Another one - $$UNI$qu$e_e$ve$$. Started chatting with her and ask to move to text. She asks what I’m looking for and I said something mutually beneficial. Then says no b/c she doesn’t know me and she’s looking for someone to eventually have kids with.

Seems like she’s not on the right site.

$V ron 09$ remove spaces - Some weirdo who tries to push you onto some other site. A site for "cuddling"?? Says she gets 200/hr just to cuddle. Nothing else. I laughed so hard it hurt.

$Cut eChi ck$ remove spaces - Incredible pics, but unfortunately wants 1000 per meet

$Ch loe$ remove spaces - Has a bargain bin look, so thats what I was hoping to get for amount. But her delusion runs deep. 500 per meet

Kick them all towards washout lane - Other than that, just a bunch of fakes and ghosters. Tons of sob stories about not having any money for food or transportation. Starving kids, no way to pay the rent... so they want money up front. I even got one who just came down with cancer. Wonder if SA knows they are breeding this type of stuff. Probably don't care.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Post number of a SB? Thought that was only for those advertising on public sites?
That was just an example, sorry I should have been more clear. My bad

I was just trying to make a point that if he is willing to share it privately via this board, that's not allowed, anything he wants to share he shares it out in the open.

I applaud you guy for turning these girls down over price..

It’s not exactly difficult given the prices being demanded, when I first tried SA years ago it was pretty common to have offers in the 150-200 range, suddenly anything below 300 is rare and 400+ is much more common and not even going for the 9s and 10s, I can’t imagine these girls are having a ton of success. Or hell, maybe they are and great for them if so, but still, goddamn

$*Princess Jade Stone*$ - 20 out of Nassau. Has a boyfriend who will accompany her to her outings but wait in the car. Also sells pictures/videos (I didn't partake). Requests $250 for the damage (includes bj; going down on her is another $50). That price is per hour. Told her she was giving off pro vibes, she tells me she wants to get money up front before moving onto fun. Immediately told her I don't give money up front and wouldn't be interested in meeting. She didn't budge either which makes me think she gets around quite a bit.

Shame, she's exactly my type but there's too many red flags for me.

I applaud you guy for turning these girls down over price..
I agree with icejock.Its not that difficult to turn these delusional voids down. The reason why things have changed so drastically is because of thirsty guys that just agree to anything. I know there will be people on here that get all upset when someone comments about it, saying hey if guys have the means and the money, then let them do what they want. And thats fine, yes enjoy. Just saying, I've been on SA since almost the very beginning, and it used to be a goldmine. But its been nothing but downhill because of the women that read an article somewhere and get delusions about what they should ask for. Meanwhile it was an article from some chick who got lucky and found that one in a million whale. Or the scammer who found out she can cry and convince guys to send then $20-$40 bucks for diapers or food, and do that multiple times a day. You have to be willing to not act desperate and just say no.

$$Obs$$cure$ru$nner$. Seems to be a scammer - has now spend an hour begging me to download and install WhatsApp so she can communicate with me. Doesn’t want to text and wants to use “another communication method”. Also has accidentally sent me a few messages in chinese because she is apparently having trouble with her “input method.”

She also says she makes all her money mining crypto and wants to teach me how over WhatsApp.

Funny thing is, I’m not on SA to learn how to mine crypto. I’m on SA for one reason, and we know what that is…..

billyS

Reign of Terror
I agree with icejock.Its not that difficult to turn these delusional voids down. The reason why things have changed so drastically is because of thirsty guys that just agree to anything. I know there will be people on here that get all upset when someone comments about it, saying hey if guys have the means and the money, then let them do what they want. And thats fine, yes enjoy. Just saying, I've been on SA since almost the very beginning, and it used to be a goldmine. But its been nothing but downhill because of the women that read an article somewhere and get delusions about what they should ask for. Meanwhile it was an article from some chick who got lucky and found that one in a million whale. Or the scammer who found out she can cry and convince guys to send then $20-$40 bucks for diapers or food, and do that multiple times a day. You have to be willing to not act desperate and just say no.
Or some guys on here who read all this stuff and open accounts as $$ Juicy Lucy $$ (take out the space) set up a pay pal account and sit back and use the suckers money for their own hobbing.