Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I doubt you arent missing out. When one is good at getting through the bullshit expeditiously, SA is a solid place to find the chicks you like.
What i do know is i been saving lots of time, $$$$ and aggravation lol. When ever im in the mood ill just see a provider, one of my sa chics i already have on rotation or one of my side chics at no cost. Dont get me wrong i love new pussy i also love my time and mental health lol.

What i do know is i been saving lots of time, $$$$ and aggravation lol. When ever im in the mood ill just see a provider, one of my sa chics i already have on rotation or one of my side chics at no cost. Dont get me wrong i love new pussy i also love my time and mental health lol.
The time is the biggest issue. However if you are good at skimming. Myself, i don't message anyone that has only 1 profile pic, says elegant or spoil me too much on her profile. Has been on the site over 1 year, most times. I go on 1 month get dozens of numbers meet up with as many as i want and decide if and when i see them again.

These Chicks, just like all other chicks WILL not stress me out. Pros dont stress me out, Sb's the same. I dont tolerate any Woman stressing me out. Relatives and gfs included.

Ok so checking some messages ima comment on the girls ive seen that have been mentioned here or ik someone or some ppl who have seen em.

Prettycurvyandslim - I've seen her twice. $200 both times.1st time was easy to schedule picked her up at the hotel in Island park. Fucked her for 45 mins, she kneeled like a good girl and went to work. Decent head, big fake titties big fake ass, nice shaved pussy. She rode me well, she came twice. Good pussy decent tightness. She asked for condoms twice, so we used em. Shes had a hard life. Face is below a 7 but if she was rested and fixed up could come close to a 7. Decent kisser. Put her in doggystyle and stretched that pussy out. Took condom off shoved my cock in her mouth and she swallowed my load. I took pics of her. Could've filmed but she was my first sb since coming back. This was back in mid-late March. Afterwards we went to get some food. Wanted to fuck her again but she said she was hungry. Ppl in my group have tried linking with her and shes not easy to see. Hung out for a while and she had on a dress no panties. Got her to suck me a bit while i was driving and playing with her pussy but couldnt bust. Saw her a second time weeks later and was harder to see her. Fucked her twice blasted all over her face and in her mouth and fucked her again later on. Again took pics. Was supposed to see her this Friday. She was running late and my gf was calling so i didnt go all the way out. She's at the stead now.

Sweetandtasty. This is a past sb. I fucked her for free. Back in late 2017. Next time $100, third time $150 and if a hotel then $100. She caught feelings. Would text me to see her. I ignored her texts and calls. She said come see her for free. I'm far from Shirley and not taking a hike for her. She is crazy slutty enjoyed getting filmed, swallowing, anal all of that etc. She would want to get piped several times every time i seen her. She would film me fucking her.

Nunwithagun- I was supposed to meet up with this one. She definitely meets up. A guy in my group has her filmed. Virtually no tits, kinda cute. She smokes and shes bi but leans more towards Women. Real tight and can't take a pounding. $250 all in for multiple hours. Also gives good head.

I see any others i recognize i will comment. I'm glad none of you have mentioned my main Sb or the ones in Nj that i have on the back burner.

Ok so checking some messages ima comment on the girls ive seen that have been mentioned here or ik someone or some ppl who have seen em.

Prettycurvyandslim - I've seen her twice. $200 both times.1st time was easy to schedule picked her up at the hotel in Island park. Fucked her for 45 mins, she kneeled like a good girl and went to work. Decent head, big fake titties big fake ass, nice shaved pussy. She rode me well, she came twice. Good pussy decent tightness. She asked for condoms twice, so we used em. Shes had a hard life. Face is below a 7 but if she was rested and fixed up could come close to a 7. Decent kisser. Put her in doggystyle and stretched that pussy out. Took condom off shoved my cock in her mouth and she swallowed my load. I took pics of her. Could've filmed but she was my first sb since coming back. This was back in mid-late March. Afterwards we went to get some food. Wanted to fuck her again but she said she was hungry. Ppl in my group have tried linking with her and shes not easy to see. Hung out for a while and she had on a dress no panties. Got her to suck me a bit while i was driving and playing with her pussy but couldnt bust. Saw her a second time weeks later and was harder to see her. Fucked her twice blasted all over her face and in her mouth and fucked her again later on. Again took pics. Was supposed to see her this Friday. She was running late and my gf was calling so i didnt go all the way out. She's at the stead now.

Sweetandtasty. This is a past sb. I fucked her for free. Back in late 2017. Next time $100, third time $150 and if a hotel then $100. She caught feelings. Would text me to see her. I ignored her texts and calls. She said come see her for free. I'm far from Shirley and not taking a hike for her. She is crazy slutty enjoyed getting filmed, swallowing, anal all of that etc. She would want to get piped several times every time i seen her. She would film me fucking her.

Nunwithagun- I was supposed to meet up with this one. She definitely meets up. A guy in my group has her filmed. Virtually no tits, kinda cute. She smokes and shes bi but leans more towards Women. Real tight and can't take a pounding. $250 all in for multiple hours. Also gives good head.

I see any others i recognize i will comment. I'm glad none of you have mentioned my main Sb or the ones in Nj that i have on the back burner.
None of these names came up

Not one of these girls is on SA anymore

with sweet and tasty, i dogged a bullet but damn shes my type, slutty and fun. I never had her but almost drove out there. Im from western suffolk so it’s def far. The whole thing with her using valtrex it made me not want to see her. I regret not seeing her. I still have her number and would still want to play with her. I gotta see if i can see her and wrap my tool lol. Shes DTF and wont say no to anything. She will even dress up in a sexy dress for you.

Haven't been on sa for about 3 months and looks like im not missing out on anything lol.
Unless someone treats it like a part time gig to search and message and respond on there, then you'll run through scammers, online only and over priced. If someone has 500+ to spend at one time every now and then, then the less searching has to be done. Just to meet them for lunch can be 100-200 alone. Online they want 50-100 just for one picture. $queenameliaa$ was one who wanted 150 for a public meeting and 250 for intimate. I didn't meet because she only had one picture and said that was her only one when she texted me.

I had conversations with Nunwithagun, difficult to schedule. Only wants to meet on the weekends and in Manhattan