Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She came from work in a uniform (I won't say from where) so I don't think she's a pro, maybe minor leagues. She was ok with daty, dfk, and fingering.

As for the money. Sometimes I'll do it in the beginning and sometimes at the end. It depends if I want them to feel comfortable. I do not remember how it went with her. I didn't want my money back because she is fit, can take a pounding, and didn't exaggerate about being with me as long as I wanted. When I needed a breather she would use several toys. It was great.

I just wouldn't repeat because of the cbj. I can respect her being cautious but it's not for me. Spit if you want to but let me cim. Also, I don't need several hours and multi-pops. I'd rather do an hour today and an hour tomorrow for the same amount.

Perhaps others will share intel, I don't think anyone has mentioned her before.
She’s cute and thanks for sharing your review.

Wasn't me. The motel in Massapequa or a different one? I have not seen here this year. We texted briefly a few times, but she seemed depressed and not like her usual self.

She always hides her profile so you can't see it in search or leaves it open for a very brief time.

Yeah, the place in Massapequa. You're right about her being moody (family/employment issues) but if you caught her on the right day in good spirits she was enjoyable to spend time with and a really great fuck. When I first met her on SA (3 years ago?) her location was NY,NY although she lived in Nassau. Do you know what location she uses now when she puts up her profile?

Likewise - search yielded 0 hits for this one ~~shayrayne772~~

As stated earlier Persian Sam is, indeed, in queens now. Tempted to finally see her since distance was an issue before, just concerned about mileage and disease lol. Does seem open to new clients if you know how to reach her

As stated earlier Persian Sam is, indeed, in queens now. Tempted to finally see her since distance was an issue before, just concerned about mileage and disease lol. Does seem open to new clients if you know how to reach her

I'd seen her (pre-covid) on a few occasions and she recently politely declined to make the commute to eastern Nassau via the train/LIRR although I offered to pick her up/drop her back off at the station out here and reimburse train fare + the requested ppm (which we didn't discuss). I used to give her $200 - $250 for bbfs - never requested anal

Some early intel for you cats......

"MeganYOUcrazy" (All in caps) - Beefy milfy looking type. SAYS she is 29, maybe 6 years ago she was. In mid Suffolk area, was looking for $400 ppm. Some of her pics look fake, takes a few days to answer an email, Pro-Vibes

"Manifest perfection33" (No space) Northern Nassau - Reached out to me, I respond, she responds 5 days later. Give her my number, she gives me hers. I text, she says hello, tells me her name, no reply to my subsequent 3 short texts. No clue if she's real, a bot, or if one of you savages bagged her.

"StarletRoRo28" (No 28) - RVC Area - Stifflers Mom in pics she has posted with the Long Island "Duck Lips" surgery. Age says 32, I say closer to 42. Quick reply, gave me her number. I haven't gotten around to texting her. Pro-Vibes for me.

"Fun Times" (No Space) - Brookhaven - Profile is gone as of now, druggy vibe.

lea beautiful (No Space) NYC - Doesn't mind traveling to Long Island, exchanged numbers, takes days to get a response via text. Smoking hot, but either not real or was gobbled up by a millionaire.

kitkat2202023 (No 3) - Scammer, as soon as I told her I don't buy vids, pics, or send money electronically all emails through the site stopped.

NINA (All lower case) - Quick exchange on site, right to text. Lives somewhere upstate or so she claims. Area code was a NYC area code. Wants to start with videos and online until she gets her second VAX. Passed, told her HMU when you vaxxed if you really want some of my loot.

Rubimoreau (No Capital R) - Bronx- Quick exchange via site, to text. Took a long time for reply, asked for 500 ppm. I asked her what that got me and its been crickets since. She is SMOKIN hot. Hope one of you cats were able to have better luck. She's a dime

Chryss _ muah

Messaged, exchanged phone #s, texted, set up a meet and greet
The day before our meet and greet, she texts "Do you know what PPM is"

Me: yes, I have had a few arrangements

Her: So is $150 ok?

Me: No, a meet and greet is to find out if we want to take it further

Her: OK

Crickets..

Chryss _ muah

Messaged, exchanged phone #s, texted, set up a meet and greet
The day before our meet and greet, she texts "Do you know what PPM is"

Me: yes, I have had a few arrangements

Her: So is $150 ok?

Me: No, a meet and greet is to find out if we want to take it further

Her: OK

Crickets..
She wanted 150 to meet for coffee/etc, or she fucks for 150?

We hadn't discussed that.. The meet and greet is to see if there is potential..and discuss allowance etc.. she popped the $150/ppm out of tin air... Ii don;t mind buying dinner or cocktails to feel the girl out..

I'm not that thirsty

Just got stood up by funfan out of PJ. Agreed for ppm then set a date for brunch and fun time. After a 1/2 hr late,says shes in the parking lot..... not asks me to cashapp $50. I reported. help get this trash off this site

$superpretti12$

saw this piece here for $350 last month, bbj and covered fs. It was a boring session nothing to rave about. A fish to be honest and no personality.

$skygirl919$

she texted me last week and wanted 400 for bbj and covered fs. I passed.

$Olivialitto$
asked me for $450 ppm

folks tell me why are the prices going up? I hope everyone is not paying these crazy prices, perhaps the 100-250 days are gone?

whos the chick you met with in Yonkers before. Is she latin with fake boobs? I remember talking with one from Queens who says she was from Yonkers, I keep looking back on my texts to see if shes active. You also seem experienced give me some in site on why the ppms are on the rise. It's worse than inflation

if you are in philly as I was last week check this one out. Bbj and cfs but I busted all over her face. Damage was 250

$$$Smiling_Brunette$$$ no _ that is a space

$$$Sweetcollegegirlhere$$$

is out of her mind wants 800 the first meet

Just got stood up by funfan out of PJ. Agreed for ppm then set a date for brunch and fun time. After a 1/2 hr late,says shes in the parking lot..... not asks me to cashapp $50. I reported. help get this trash off this site
Yeah reported this one already. She asked for money sent before we even set a potential meet. So never even went any further. Definite scammer. Everyone should report this profile.

Yeah reported this one already. She asked for money sent before we even set a potential meet. So never even went any further. Definite scammer. Everyone should report this profile.
Reported on Friday...I had nohing to do so I fucked with him/her for a few hours, then reported and blocked...

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is a show on HBO called Betty about a group of young skater girls in NYC.

One of the arcs in the new season is about one of the girls joining up with a group of girls who scam guys on SA.

The leader of this group schools the others on the rules. Choose older white guys, always meet in a public place the first date and get the money up front, never have a second date, just flirt and lead him on the first date.

Then it shows the leader carrying bags from designer stores getting let into her building by a doorman offering to help her with the bags.
She turns to the skater girl and makes a remark about her still sleeping on her friends couch.

My point is, this is not fantasy. Girls ask the prices they do because there is always some dumb guy willing to pay them.

Despite all the lurkers we have here they tend to be the savy bargain hunters.

All this talk about banning together to drive down prices isn't going to work.

You can still get your $40 car dates from skanks who belong on the old websites or an occasional naive college girl, but for the most part the really good looking girls have the upper hand on you guys.

There is a show on HBO called Betty about a group of young skater girls in NYC.

One of the arcs in the new season is about one of the girls joining up with a group of girls who scam guys on SA.

The leader of this group schools the others on the rules. Choose older white guys, always meet in a public place the first date and get the money up front, never have a second date, just flirt and lead him on the first date.

Then it shows the leader carrying bags from designer stores getting let into her building by a doorman offering to help her with the bags.
She turns to the skater girl and makes a remark about her still sleeping on her friends couch.

My point is, this is not fantasy. Girls ask the prices they do because there is always some dumb guy willing to pay them.

Despite all the lurkers we have here they tend to be the savy bargain hunters.

All this talk about banning together to drive down prices isn't going to work.

You can still get your $40 car dates from skanks who belong on the old websites or an occasional naive college girl, but for the most part the really good looking girls have the upper hand on you guys.
Yes. As a SD who is setting a hard line. One must get through scammers quick. They quickly reveal themselves. Here is an example. This girl is pretty she sent photo proof. Dont remember her user name. But look at the convo.

Attachments

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes. As a SD who is setting a hard line. One must get through scammers quick. They quickly reveal themselves. Here is an example. This girl is pretty she sent photo proof. Dont remember her user name. But look at the convo.
Yup she is following the script the girl on the show was giving the other girls.

The writers of the show know what is going on, as far as the girls side goes.

But the coming attractions for next week hint something goes wrong on a "date" for the skater girl and they guy isn't happy.