Only Real Men Can Handle 917-208-8721 Reviews and Discussion

It was Monica for sure, she kind of looks like Leyla, but yes a little heavier...she is not even working with us any more, she was only here a few times just to try...
Really sorry u had a bad experiences with her cause we are really trying to do our best and our providers are very accomodating ,hopefully u'll give us a chance to make it up to u:)
Best

pokler

Power Bottom
It was Monica for sure, she kind of looks like Leyla, but yes a little heavier...she is not even working with us any more, she was only here a few times just to try...
Really sorry u had a bad experiences with her cause we are really trying to do our best and our providers are very accomodating ,hopefully u'll give us a chance to make it up to u:)
Best
So then what is your policy on how many pops a client is entitled to for his 220 hour?

So then what is your policy on how many pops a client is entitled to for his 220 hour?
This price includes a complete sensual body rub with a happy ending, girls are independent providers and it's up to them what to charge for the extras.
I can recommend Suki, she is very flexible and ensures the client leaves happy and satisfied:)

pokler

Power Bottom
This price includes a complete sensual body rub with a happy ending, girls are independent providers and it's up to them what to charge for the extras.
I can recommend Suki, she is very flexible and ensures the client leaves happy and satisfied:)
So your confirming a simple second happy ending comes under the category of extras and therefore up to what the girl charges on her extra menu?

Thanks for the account of your experience, pokler. Saved me money but I'm pissed for you.

Dear Pokler and others that may consider pops to be an issue- With all the respect- we are doing our best to have our clients happy - however it's beyond our control as for what happens between you and providers in terms of what's considered to be extras ( and yes, some practitioners do see it as extras - however some are eager to please and simply expect to be taken care of - and some do inquire) my best advice would be to check with us before you see the provider of your choice on how open the provider is to certain requests - IF it's a deal breaker. If that's something that we would be able to help you with and provide some guideline we sure will, )) We may come up with a sort of separate session rate/ for multiple pops- which would be helpful for a provider as well- in terms of time/session managing. In order to escape such confusing situations. To be honest with you- whenever we had someone willing to throw an extra pop in the session- providers were proposed with a certain deal for that- whether it's a 0.4, 0.5, or even 1.... but it makes sense when you are asking for a session to be customized )) Of course, we still appreciate your feedback and we will work on how to make it straighten out- my major concern though was to figure out who was that -that you saw - since I'm pretty sure it wasn't Leyla. Just confused. Thank u)

pokler

Power Bottom

Dear Pokler and others that may consider pops to be an issue- With all the respect- we are doing our best to have our clients happy - however it's beyond our control as for what happens between you and providers in terms of what's considered to be extras ( and yes, some practitioners do see it as extras - however some are eager to please and simply expect to be taken care of - and some do inquire) my best advice would be to check with us before you see the provider of your choice on how open the provider is to certain requests - IF it's a deal breaker. If that's something that we would be able to help you with and provide some guideline we sure will, )) We may come up with a sort of separate session rate/ for multiple pops- which would be helpful for a provider as well- in terms of time/session managing. In order to escape such confusing situations. To be honest with you- whenever we had someone willing to throw an extra pop in the session- providers were proposed with a certain deal for that- whether it's a 0.4, 0.5, or even 1.... but it makes sense when you are asking for a session to be customized )) Of course, we still appreciate your feedback and we will work on how to make it straighten out- my major concern though was to figure out who was that -that you saw - since I'm pretty sure it wasn't Leyla. Just confused. Thank u)

Why should a client who is paying 220 and hour have go thru all this anxiety just to get a second pop? I dont want to have to deal with asking ahead, negotiating with the girl , etc. It's bad enough they want a 200 tip for cbj which means 420 for a singke pop in a bag. Too many less greedy alternatives a available.

Why should a client who is paying 220 and hour have go thru all this anxiety just to get a second pop? I dont want to have to deal with asking ahead, negotiating with the girl , etc. It's bad enough they want a 200 tip for cbj which means 420 for a singke pop in a bag. Too many less greedy alternatives a available.
Pokler... I got your point, and respect it. However, based on my own experience - there are, of course places and providers that for abc reasons are OK and eager to charge less and much less and some are simply beyond my understanding- but there ALSO are places and providers that charge MORE and MUCH MORE, and some that charge so much that I'm in shock (but in a good shock)... so with that being said - we stand somewhere inbetween hoping to find that "perfect balance" where both parties are happy. Because by the end of day that's all that matters - HAPPY.
I'd just appreciate some sort of "honest" reviews - somewhat like - I loved it, the girls was nice (or if she wasn't) and looks pretty - but I simply can't afford her/ or them / ...
220/h is very basic rate throughout the city - we do run specials sometimes and would like to accommodate and make everyone happy with the service- and would love to get some appreciation in return:)
Thank you, gentlemen,
We are very looking forward to doing so- please have yourself a stress free, magical week,
Muah

pokler

Power Bottom
Pokler... I got your point, and respect it. However, based on my own experience - there are, of course places and providers that for abc reasons are OK and eager to charge less and much less and some are simply beyond my understanding- but there ALSO are places and providers that charge MORE and MUCH MORE, and some that charge so much that I'm in shock (but in a good shock)... so with that being said - we stand somewhere inbetween hoping to find that "perfect balance" where both parties are happy. Because by the end of day that's all that matters - HAPPY.
I'd just appreciate some sort of "honest" reviews - somewhat like - I loved it, the girls was nice (or if she wasn't) and looks pretty - but I simply can't afford her/ or them / ...
220/h is very basic rate throughout the city - we do run specials sometimes and would like to accommodate and make everyone happy with the service- and would love to get some appreciation in return:)
Thank you, gentlemen,
We are very looking forward to doing so- please have yourself a stress free, magical week,
Muah
Ok when you have a " 2 pop " special let me know and I'll come on back.